Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. (13266 Views)

Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 / Highest Goal Goal Scorer Award In NFL To Be Named After Rashidi Yekini / Nigerian Amobi Okoye Drafted By Houston Texans In Nfl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 2:47am On Feb 20, 2009
LOL
aba and abagana are 2 different places in 2 different states.
Ok
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by osisi2(f): 2:47am On Feb 20, 2009
KarmaMod:

Doubtful. Most get angry over stuff like cheating NOT BATH WATER and even with cheating sef[b], they only cut the Dck off  [/b] cheesy

Exactly
we don't kill the man,we just take a small body part,that's all
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by spoilt(f): 2:47am On Feb 20, 2009
**osisi:

That is a true story.,I met the man at an Igbo meeting lipsrsealed

You met the dead man?  shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by osisi2(f): 2:48am On Feb 20, 2009
spoilt:

You met the dead man? shocked shocked

ROFL
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 2:49am On Feb 20, 2009

Doubtful. Most get angry over stuff like cheating NOT BATH WATER and even with cheating sef, they only cut the Dck off
I think she killed him for some other thing apart from bath water.  99.9% of American women will also see it as weird. may be the woman has mental issues.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by spoilt(f): 2:49am On Feb 20, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

Sorry sad sad

Dont apologize to me. apologize to our beloved nation of Nigeria for trying to sneak in an extra state.  grin grin
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 2:51am On Feb 20, 2009
Again, If black women and most Nigerian women have learnt to divorce and divide their husbands kingdom into two at any slight opportunity, do you blame brothers for going white?

What happened to Taribo West when he married Atinuke even though he was in love with a French woman?
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by spoilt(f): 2:52am On Feb 20, 2009
St.Funmi:

A Nigerian woman may have killed his using juju. So what's the difference?

You believe in juju?  
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by osisi2(f): 2:52am On Feb 20, 2009
St.Funmi:

I think she killed him for some other thing apart from bath water.  99.9% of American women will also see it as weird. may be the woman has mental issues.

Is this an isolated case
Do you know how many of our men  that have been cut down by these southern akata women?
are there no mad women in our midst?
How come we've never heard of a Nigerian woman killing her husband in America?
Just like we've never heard of Nigerian man killing his akata wife
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by spoilt(f): 2:52am On Feb 20, 2009
St.Funmi:

Again, If black women and most Nigerian women have learnt to divorce and divide their husbands kingdom into two at any slight opportunity, do you blame brothers for going white?

What happened to Taribo West when he married Atinuke even though he was in love with a French woman?

wasnt taribo exposed as being an impotent wifebeater?  tongue
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by osisi2(f): 2:54am On Feb 20, 2009
spoilt:

wasnt taribo exposed as being an impotent wifebeater? tongue

MY God
an impotent man beating his wife shocked shocked
what a nerve he gat
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by busybodi: 2:55am On Feb 20, 2009
St.Funmi:

not true,whites and akatas can be stupid smtimes

St.Funmi:

Forensic or not, the crux of the matter is that the man is dead from his wife. Death is death whether na from gun or juju or sex.

not true again,if we wanna start counting,how many naija women kill their husbands over running bath or toothpaste?

the truth of d matter is:whites and akatas can be very foolish,they dont even understand d word marriage b4 going into i(sistawman,is an example,telling us her hubbys secrets and marital stuffs on a forum),if a man scolds his akata woman b4 u know it,d police is already in their house,who called them?na d akatas,foolsih pple grin
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by osisi2(f): 2:56am On Feb 20, 2009
Still on the Impotent man, shouldn't he be kissing her feet while she keeps his secrets secret than having such details in a police report
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 2:57am On Feb 20, 2009
wasnt taribo exposed as being an impotent wifebeater?
How can he be such when they didn't even live together. People initially believed her story until she said she married Taribo because  she wants to help her family because he is as ugly as hell.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by spoilt(f): 2:58am On Feb 20, 2009
My dear they said the ding a ling does not work. Time that could have been used doing correct stuff in the bedroom was used to beat his women to an inch of their lives. Imagine that muscled Taribo giving a woman a beat down.  shocked
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 2:58am On Feb 20, 2009
Don't lump them together biko. A tiny fraction of them is capable of that action biko.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by spoilt(f): 2:59am On Feb 20, 2009
Taribo had been married before and also had live in girl friends. Last time i checked you didnt need to have a wedding band on your finger to be beaten to a pasty pulp.  grin
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 2:59am On Feb 20, 2009
My dear they said the ding a ling does not work. Time that could have been used doing correct stuff in the bedroom was used to beat his women to an inch of their lives. Imagine that muscled Taribo giving a woman a beat down.
"They". Who will be this they?. The  bitch scandalized taribo to save her face.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by osisi2(f): 3:00am On Feb 20, 2009
busy_bodi:

not true again,if we wanna start counting,how many naija women kill their husbands over running bath or toothpaste?

the truth of d matter is:whites and akatas can be very foolish,they dont even understand d word marriage b4 going into i(sistawman,is an example,telling us her hubbys secrets and marital stuffs on a forum),if a man scolds his akata woman b4 u know it,d police is already in their house,who called them?na d akatas,foolsih pple grin

If you see the our men that have been made so bitter by these women eh.
akata no get small one o
Once your income level changes,she leaves
they can't manage at all and make no secret of it.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by osisi2(f): 3:02am On Feb 20, 2009
St.Funmi:

"They". Who will be this they?. The bitch scandalized taribo to save her face.

well if the chicken claims to be a homosapien,let him pee pee,let us see grin
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by spoilt(f): 3:03am On Feb 20, 2009
St.Funmi:

"They". Who will be this they?. The  bitch scandalized taribo to save her face.

When one woman leaves you, the problem may be with her. When three leave in quick succession then its you. Who wants to live with a man that has two green made -of -attachment horns. You sound like you like him. His own personal voltron.  grin
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 3:03am On Feb 20, 2009
Taribo had been married before and also had live in girl friends. Last time i checked you didnt need to have a wedding band on your finger to be beaten to a pasty pulp.
Even when she was still working in the bank in lagos while taribo was in far away Germany. Did he beat her through the phone?. They never lived together.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by spoilt(f): 3:04am On Feb 20, 2009
St.Funmi:

Even when she was still working in the bank in lagos while taribo was in far away Germany. Did he beat her through the phone?. They never lived together.

Voltron, he had allegedly battered others before her. when you move in you get your share. I guess all that money is not worth your life. enough about Taribo. I dont like his horns.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by osisi2(f): 3:04am On Feb 20, 2009
abeg someone should post a picture of the Taribo west.
I'm getting scared of the descriptions
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 3:04am On Feb 20, 2009
When one woman leaves you, the problem may be with her. When three leave in quick succession then its you. You wants to live with a man that has two green made -of -attachment horns. You sound like you like him. His own personal voltron.
Who were these women that left him?. He only married Atinuke and got bitten like a viper. What of Finidi George that makes babies from one white girl to another, will you say he has a problem because he cannot marry?
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 3:05am On Feb 20, 2009
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by spoilt(f): 3:06am On Feb 20, 2009
I give you taribo

Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by busybodi: 3:06am On Feb 20, 2009
**osisi:

If you see the our men that have been made so bitter by these women eh.
akata no get small one o
Once your income level changes,she leaves
they can't manage at all and make no secret of it.

its no new thingy,let them suffer it,since they dont want to learn

AKatas r dafts,i wonder why our men r blind to it

once they have a little quarell with their men,the whole world will hear of it

Imagine sistawoman telling us on dis forum dat her husband cant come home later than 7pm,else the house will be on fire

but alot of naija women will welcome their husbands even if its 10 pm,run his bath for him and give him food

the akatas believe in the "for better for best" part of marriage

nigerians believe in the "for better,for worst part" to an extent though
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by osisi2(f): 3:07am On Feb 20, 2009
St.Funmi:

Chineke God
Is that him or his father?
where does his face start?
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by osisi2(f): 3:09am On Feb 20, 2009
St.Funmi:

Was he delivered vaginally?
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 3:11am On Feb 20, 2009
No, he was delivered through cesarean. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by spoilt(f): 3:12am On Feb 20, 2009
Osisi abeg dont kill me. You are too funny. i dont know. The hard angles of his face na die. he is now a pastor. I saw him on Tv in an interview scratching all his orifices. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FIFA U-17 Women W’cup: Nigeria’s Flamingos Thrash New Zealand 4-0 / Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua / Man Utd's Antony Dropped From Brazil Squad Over Alleged Assault On Ex-gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.