Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. (13264 Views)

Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 / Highest Goal Goal Scorer Award In NFL To Be Named After Rashidi Yekini / Nigerian Amobi Okoye Drafted By Houston Texans In Nfl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by spoilt(f): 2:31am On Feb 20, 2009
St.Funmi:

Because Michelle looks like a baboon and not a true representative of a black woman. Damn, Obama should have married me. tongue tongue tongue

She is a true representation of many black women m'dear. We are not talking plastic beauty, fake boobs and blond hair. We are talking real everyday woman and mother.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by debosky(m): 2:31am On Feb 20, 2009
St.Funmi:

Because Michelle looks like a baboon and not a true representative of a black woman. Damn, Obama should have married me. tongue tongue tongue
So you can beat him up every night? No thanks, We want a president, not a victim of domestic abuse.  grin grin
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by KarmaMod(f): 2:32am On Feb 20, 2009
davidylan:

and what's the percentage of black women to white? If Obama had a cutsy like Palin for wife he would not have had any trouble at all.
Black women would simply have remained another inconsequential statistic . . . forced to vote for at least a black face than McCain.

Um No. Oprah would have made them all vote for Hiliary.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 20, 2009
St.Funmi:

its not often i agree with you but you are right on the money . . . well except the marrying you part of it.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 2:32am On Feb 20, 2009

I am obliged to be faithful only to myself and God . . . everything else na story. I must confess though nigerian women is the way to go IF you are nigerian.
That's what they all say until the dollars start rolling in then they bend towards something lighter in complexion.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by spoilt(f): 2:32am On Feb 20, 2009
debosky:

So you can beat him up every night? No thanks, We want a president, not a victim of domestic abuse.  grin grin

debosky you need to send me funmi's pic so i can see those Roger Ramjet shoulders.  shocked
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by KarmaMod(f): 2:33am On Feb 20, 2009
davidylan:

its not often i agree with you but you are right on the money . . . well except the marrying you part of it.

you've joined the "bash Michelle's looks" crew?
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 2:33am On Feb 20, 2009
Which Oprah?; Obama at one point became larger than Oprah and even if she desired to stop him, she couldn't.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by Nobody: 2:33am On Feb 20, 2009
KarmaMod:

What clout does Oprah carry that would have swung votes hillary's way? If the Dems had allocated delegates like the Republicans Hillary would be president today . . . michelle or not. Michelle was partly Obama's albatross with white men.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by SHENANIGAN(m): 2:34am On Feb 20, 2009
**osisi:

Amadiopha no fit come near me
I'm covered by the blood cool
You get money?
$8/hr  at walmart that one na money? grin

I'm in my senior year in school wait till I'm done in no time, and get that dream job and start living the American dream then you will remember I'm your brother from Umuahia. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by spoilt(f): 2:34am On Feb 20, 2009
davidylan:

You think she looks like a baboon?
I see you guys are agreeing with the hateful racists who think all black women are ugly and baboonlike.  cry
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by osisi2(f): 2:34am On Feb 20, 2009
KarmaMod:

Osisi what happened to the dude in Texas?  undecided

My sister you should have seen this young man
More handsome than Osi Umenyiora
Very lively too.
Some foolish katakata woman he married  shot him to death from an argument about he not running her bath water.
and called the police to report her crime.
That man will still be breathing if he'd married a Nigerian .
Our own craze no reach like that at all.
How can a woman murder the father of her children over bathwater?
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 2:35am On Feb 20, 2009
So you can beat him up every night? No thanks, We want a president, not a victim of domestic abuse.
Roflmao grin grin grin; Of course I will not tolerate nonsense from him.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 2:36am On Feb 20, 2009
I'm in my senior year in school wait till I'm done in no time, and get that dream job and start living the American dream then you will remember I'm your brother from Umuahia.
So you are igbo?. Can you speak igbo or any other Nigerian language?
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 2:37am On Feb 20, 2009
I see you guys are agreeing with the hateful racists who think all black women are ugly and baboonlike
No, just Michelle and Debosky's  obese  girlfriend. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 20, 2009
St.Funmi:

That's what they all say until the dollars start rolling in then they bend towards something lighter in complexion.

grin grin grin wait now . . . maybe i will marry before millions roll in.

spoilt:

You think she looks like a baboon?
I see you guys are agreeing with the hateful racists who think all black women are ugly and baboonlike.  cry

I'm only stating a honest opinion, Obama loves his wife . . . personally i wont look at her twice. There are tons of other black women who i consider beautiful.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by KarmaMod(f): 2:38am On Feb 20, 2009
Some foolish katakata woman he married shot him to death from an argument about he not running her bath water.
and called the police to report her crime.
That man will still be breathing if he'd married a Nigerian .
Our own craze no reach like that at all.
How can a woman murder the father of her children over bathwater?

Im not sure whether to laugh or cry
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by SHENANIGAN(m): 2:39am On Feb 20, 2009
St.Funmi:

So you are igbo?. Can you speak igbo or any other Nigerian language?

Yes I'm Igbo but I'm from Anambra state not Umuahia state. And I speak Igbo a little because my parents and family members all speak Igbo around us.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by spoilt(f): 2:40am On Feb 20, 2009
davidylan:

I'm only stating a honest opinion, Obama loves his wife . . . personally i wont look at her twice. There are tons of other black women who i consider beautiful.

Every average Joe man is expected to be married to a knockout. Woman don suffer. The more successful your husband the more beautiful you are expected to be.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by spoilt(f): 2:41am On Feb 20, 2009
KarmaMod:

Please laugh. It has got to be a joke. grin
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by osisi2(f): 2:42am On Feb 20, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

Yes I'm Igbo but I'm from Anambra state not Umuahia state. And I speak Igbo a little because my parents and family members all speak Igbo around us.

Follow them to your Ogidi or Abagana village meetings and conventions.
I'm sure there there some families there with daughters.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by spoilt(f): 2:42am On Feb 20, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

Dude there is no umuahia state.  
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by debosky(m): 2:42am On Feb 20, 2009
spoilt:

Every average Joe man is expected to be married to a knockout. Woman don suffer. The more successful your husband the more beautiful you are expected to be.

Abeg spoilt nor mind them. That's why some of the men have to 'upgrade' their wives when money lands to newer versions.

If everybody marrry opeke, who go marry mgbeke?   grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 2:43am On Feb 20, 2009
A Nigerian woman may have killed his using juju. So what's the difference?
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by osisi2(f): 2:43am On Feb 20, 2009
spoilt:

Please laugh. It has got to be a joke. grin

That is a true story.,I met the man at an Igbo meeting lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by Nobody: 2:43am On Feb 20, 2009
debosky:

Abeg spoilt nor mind them. That's why some of the men have to 'upgrade' their wives when money lands to newer versions.

If everybody marrry opeke, who go marry mgbeke?   grin grin grin

Debosky go help us.  grin

spoilt:

my sister what shall we do to remedy this situation?  grin
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 2:44am On Feb 20, 2009

Follow them to your [b]Ogidi or Abagana village [/b]meetings and conventions.
Who wants an Ogidi or Aba village woman in this 21st hot century? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by osisi2(f): 2:45am On Feb 20, 2009
St.Funmi:

Is there a forensic test for juju?
you can't prove it,can you?
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by SHENANIGAN(m): 2:45am On Feb 20, 2009
spoilt:

Dude there is no umuahia state.  

Sorry sad sad

**osisi:

Follow them to your Ogidi or Abagana village meetings and conventions.

Now you sound just like my grandmother.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by KarmaMod(f): 2:46am On Feb 20, 2009
St.Funmi:

Doubtful. Most get angry over stuff like cheating NOT BATH WATER and even with cheating sef, they only cut the Dck off  cheesy
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by osisi2(f): 2:46am On Feb 20, 2009
St.Funmi:

Who wants an Ogidi or Aba village woman in this 21st hot century? tongue tongue tongue tongue

LOL
aba and abagana are 2 different places in 2 different states.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 2:46am On Feb 20, 2009
Is there a forensic test for juju?
you can't prove it,can you?
Forensic or not, the crux of the matter is that the man is dead from his wife. Death is death whether na from gun or juju or sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FIFA U-17 Women W’cup: Nigeria’s Flamingos Thrash New Zealand 4-0 / Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua / Man Utd's Antony Dropped From Brazil Squad Over Alleged Assault On Ex-gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.