Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. (13256 Views)

Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 / Highest Goal Goal Scorer Award In NFL To Be Named After Rashidi Yekini / Nigerian Amobi Okoye Drafted By Houston Texans In Nfl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 3:12am On Feb 20, 2009
the akatas believe in the "for better for best" part of marriage

nigerians believe in the "for better,for worst part" to an extent though
post millenium Naija chics don't have that belief anymore. If your game is not tight, they step.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 3:13am On Feb 20, 2009
Osisi abeg dont kill me. You are too funny. i dont know. The hard angles of his face na die. he is now a pastor. I saw him on Tv in an interview scratching all his orifices
Now imagine why that hot girl married him in the first place. An ugly uneducated ex alaye soccer UN ambassador.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by busybodi: 3:15am On Feb 20, 2009
St.Funmi:

post millenium Naija chics don't have that belief anymore. If your game is not tight, they step.

its a lie "thats why i said to an extent" we endure

so dont give me dat millenium chic stuff as if i am not a naija
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by spoilt(f): 3:16am On Feb 20, 2009
St.Funmi:

Now imagine why that hot girl married him in the first place. An ugly uneducated ex alaye soccer UN ambassador.

She wasnt doing anything new by gold digging on him. The battering just wasnt something she bargained for. Better to die of poverty  than to be pummelled to death.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by spoilt(f): 3:17am On Feb 20, 2009
I'm here thrashing Mr west when i have a boatland of school work to do. Una goodnight jare. grin
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by KarmaMod(f): 3:27am On Feb 20, 2009
but alot of naija women will welcome their husbands even if its 10 pm,run his bath for him and give him food

and still taken advantaged of. One thing I will give western women is that at least they dont tolerate nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by busybodi: 3:30am On Feb 20, 2009
KarmaMod:

and still taken advantaged of. One thing I will give western women is that at least they dont tolerate nonsense.

nobody is saying d men r nt cheating,take male bankers in naija for xample,they end up coming home late,our women understand d nature of their job,and welcome them home when they come

how many akatas will understand dat,and tolerate dat for a long time?

dats my point
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by YEMINEM(m): 3:37am On Feb 20, 2009
**osisi check out: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-235580.32.html

shadow talk sense wey pertain to ur previous response,

u agree with am or not
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by AloyEmeka9: 6:10am On Feb 20, 2009
Funmi and athletes again.
have you left NY Giants Osi Umenyiora?
This girl
You may need to move to Northern California
may be she is not as hot as Osi's girlfriend/fiancee.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by AloyEmeka9: 6:47am On Feb 20, 2009
He'll soon go and marry some anorexic fake blonde and forget where he's from.
May be if black women are not so mercenary, black men may be considering them any time they hammer.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by Emperoh(m): 9:45am On Feb 20, 2009
See open advertisement??
Just because of one rich handsome dude.
Una no know say na this type dey be wife batterer?
Ok ok before you criticise me, ask Rihanna? tongue tongue

Una no go make d with hardworking home grown dudes
who aren't spoilt with soo much pampering and money grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by Grizzly(m): 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2009
he's being paid that much to crack his skull,
Wow, cool
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2009
See open advertisement??
Just because of one rich handsome dude.
Una no know say na this type dey be wife batterer?
Ok ok before you criticise me, ask Rihanna?

grin grin grin grin Some brothers can do anything to hold on to their girl. Emperor, no fear, he's not after your girl. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by nene1: 4:29am On Mar 30, 2009
I think Nnamdi is an excellent player and is very good looking. However, I highly doubt he would marry a nigerian woman or another african woman for that matter. Like some posters above me said, his wife will most likely be some blonde. It seems like most american football players whether they are black or whte tend to go for blondes. Anyway, even if she isn't blonde, she will most likely be white. If not, a black american. I will be very surprised if she is African. Like another poster said, there are plenty of nigerian and other african girls who are raised in the usa and are very successful that he can marry.

Look at who Osi picked up. Don't get worng. I love Osi and he plays for my home team, but I was not surprised that he chose an akata as a girlfriend. Nnamdi is just going to do the same.

I feel like it is becoming a trend for very wealthy and successful black men to go for white women. I know there are still quite a few successful black men like Will Smith and Denzel with black women, but it is more common to see one with a white woman. Sometimes I feel like it is easier for a white woman to get a black man (well at least ones like Osi and Nnamdi), no matter how she looks like than it is for a black girl even if she is gorgeous.

Didier Drogba is one of the few African athletes who is with a fellow African woman.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by lagoslag: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2009
hahaha girls r raging, some of them are probably writing from italy
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by presido1: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2009
nene1:

Didier Drogba is one of the few African athletes who is with a fellow African woman.
Me too, abi u forget?
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by A40(m): 2:47am On Apr 01, 2009
lagoslag:

hahaha girls r raging, some of them are probably writing from italy
Ouch!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by nene1: 10:41pm On May 16, 2009
I think his older brother is Chijioke Asomugha who played for Stanford. He is another handsome one. It seems like a lot of Igbo men are handsome. Maybe it's the ones I know.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by jalether(m): 4:17am On May 21, 2009
all the talk abt him getting with a nigerian sister is one big load of bullshit

men of means are searching for a quality woman of class, status, beauty and

great personaity
. the last time i checked this qualities are not restricted to only one

group or nationality of women, moreover its a free world
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by nene1: 3:55am On May 23, 2009
jalether:

all the talk abt him getting with a nigerian sister is one big load of bullshit

men of means are searching for a quality woman of class, status, beauty and

great personaity
. the last time i checked this qualities are not restricted to only one

group or nationality of women, moreover its a free world

ok, but there are plenty of naija women and other african women with these qualities you state unless you're trying to imply that only oyinbo or non-naija girls have these qualities. that's how you made it sound.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by davidif: 7:09am On Sep 07, 2012
St.Funmi:

Who wants an igbo girl when he is a dollar millionaire?  Natashas and  Auroras are the only women befitting his status now tongue tongue tongue

hahahahhahahahahha

On a serious note, what kind of thread is this?? the overlooked black women's thread for venting? This guy just hit pay dirt and instead of people being happy for him or discussing if the contract was worth and how much cap space it would afford Oakland, people are here talking about his future dating partners. Unbelievable! Reading some of the comments here just make me ashamed to be associated with naija women here. Very, very racist, poisonous, vitriolic, and evil comments. Goodness, does humanity have any hope?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History / Uk Pool Week 37 3/3 Live Draws / FIFA U-17 Women W’cup: Nigeria’s Flamingos Thrash New Zealand 4-0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.