Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. (13262 Views)

Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 / Highest Goal Goal Scorer Award In NFL To Be Named After Rashidi Yekini / Nigerian Amobi Okoye Drafted By Houston Texans In Nfl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by KarmaMod(f): 1:46am On Feb 20, 2009
St.Funmi:

What is wrong with marrying akata?

He'd be better off with a white chic than them

Lmao @ chic from Utah. hahahhaha do you know the history of Utah? Is this girl Mormon?  cheesy
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 1:47am On Feb 20, 2009
Let me see if he's related to Chi chi Asomugha them. Grin
Why should our girls be stuck with the penniless ones and managing
are we allergic to good living?
Tell them to walk around a little more naked. May be these men will notice them.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 1:48am On Feb 20, 2009

Why?
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by spoilt(f): 1:48am On Feb 20, 2009
A ghost white freckled chic with mountain dew teeth!  grin
Better you than us dude. good luck. At least you have a white woman.  grin grin
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by KarmaMod(f): 1:49am On Feb 20, 2009
This is where  our funmi comes in
with all these her so called skills why cant she work her way into his heart  
Funmi I command you to move to Oakland and strategically position yourself in his path.  

Dont mind Funmi jare/. She just has mouth
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by debosky(m): 1:50am On Feb 20, 2009
Funmi is heavy enough to play in the NFL, so why the man go look her side?

Na wife him dey find not a running back. cheesy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by SHENANIGAN(m): 1:50am On Feb 20, 2009
Look at all my Nigerians stereotyping, grin You would think we know better, just because someone is from Utah don't make them a bleeping Mormon. I live in Texas, I must be a cowboy. grin
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by osisi2(f): 1:50am On Feb 20, 2009
KarmaMod:

Lmao @ chic from Utah. hahahhaha do you know the history of Utah? Is this girl Mormon?  cheesy

I was just about to wish him luck with his mormon sister
I hope shenanigan is up to the task
Those women can have 10 babies in 3 years.
Very strong women
They can weigh 100 pounds and carry quadruplets,give birth to them today at 8 AM and be at the flea market by 6 PM buying things grin
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 20, 2009
Nnamdi my long lost brother . . . kedu.

Pls you pple shld leave my brother alone, he can marry whoever he wants.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by debosky(m): 1:52am On Feb 20, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

Look at all my Nigerians stereotyping, grin You would think we know better, just because someone is from Utah don't make them a bleeping Mormon. I live in Texas, I must be a cowboy. grin
Cowboy? At least those have balls!  grin grin

You can't step up to your naija sisters so you took a shortcut to Utah? Good luck with your inbred wife.  grin
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 1:53am On Feb 20, 2009
This is where our funmi comes in
with all these her so called skills why cant she work her way into his heart
Funmi I command you to move to Oakland and strategically position yourself in his path.
Celestine Babayaro is worth more than $45M. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by KarmaMod(f): 1:53am On Feb 20, 2009
davidylan:

Nnamdi my long lost brother . . . kedu.

Pls you pple shld leave my brother alone, he can marry whoever he wants.

who dash you brother. Lol today you are Igbo. Tomorrow Yemi Blaq will be your brother Oniranu  grin

Shennign, I ASKED if she's Mormon. Instead of going on the defensive, how about you answer the question
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 1:54am On Feb 20, 2009

You can't step up to your naija sisters so you took a shortcut to Utah? Good luck with your inbred wife

Roflmao  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by KarmaMod(f): 1:55am On Feb 20, 2009
debosky:

You can't step up to your naija sisters so you took a shortcut to Utah? Good luck with your inbred wife.  grin

Rofl. Ika ni e sha. You know his excuse will be "Naija girls are greedy, materalistic, fake" blah blah blah
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by SHENANIGAN(m): 1:56am On Feb 20, 2009
debosky:

Thanks a lot and hey it's not a matter of stepping up to a Nigerian girl, I'm not intimidated by no one my brother, if Love happen to find me with an Igbo Hausa or white girl so be it.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 1:56am On Feb 20, 2009

Na wife him dey find not a running back.
Bad belle for this my hotness is still overflowing.  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 1:56am On Feb 20, 2009
Thanks a lot and hey it's not a matter of stepping up to a Nigerian girl, I'm not intimidated by no one my brother, if Love happen to find me with an Igbo Hausa or white girl so be it.
Take an exit now before naija sisters pounce on you for betraying them. Gosh, why Utah of all places?
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by spoilt(f): 1:57am On Feb 20, 2009
debosky:

These athletes sef and their choice of women. The other day i had a client who was the ex girlfriend of a footballer. She has serious dough in the bank because she cranked out a kid for him. She was bragging about how she hit  him up for serious dough when they broke up. She broke up with him because he got injured and the dough is not rolling in like it was before.  shocked  I was just left wondering where the heck they get these chics from.   but then again she had a perfect set of fake breasts. [s]Used those plastic things to charm him i guess.[/s]
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by osisi2(f): 1:57am On Feb 20, 2009
KarmaMod:

Rofl. Ika ni e sha. You know his excuse will be "Naija girls are greedy, materalistic, fake" blah blah blah

and after they get a divorce,  move into a "convenience" in a shady part of town paying 75% of their salary in child support, they'll start looking for Nigerian wives
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 20, 2009
shenanigan dont mind these people, i support you 100%  grin
White, green, indigo sef abeg carry go.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 1:58am On Feb 20, 2009
and after they get a divorce, move into a "convenience" in a shady part of town paying 75% of their salary in child support, they'll start looking for Nigerian wives
Yes because we can endure nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by spoilt(f): 1:59am On Feb 20, 2009

Na wife him dey find not a running back.

I go die oh. grin.  Debosky show some mercy. A full left quarterback perhaps?
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 1:59am On Feb 20, 2009

These athletes sef and their choice of women. The other day i had a client who was the ex girlfriend of a footballer. She has serious dough in the bank because she cranked out a kid for him. She was bragging about how she hit him up for serious dough when they broke up. She broke up with him because he got injured and the dough is not rolling in like it was before. Shocked I was just left wondering where the heck they get these chics from. Huh but then again she had a perfect set of fake breasts. Used those plastic things to charm him i guess.
That's very bad oo.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by osisi2(f): 2:00am On Feb 20, 2009
spoilt:

These athletes sef and their choice of women. The other day i had a client who was the ex girlfriend of a footballer. She has serious dough in the bank because she cranked out a kid for him. She was bragging about how she hit  him up for serious dough when they broke up. She broke up with him because he got injured and the dough is not rolling in like it was before.  shocked  I was just left wondering where the heck they get these chics from.   but then again she had a perfect set of fake breasts. [s]Used those plastic things to charm him i guess.[/s]

haven't you heard of women that bite giant holes into the condom to make sure they conceive?
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 2:00am On Feb 20, 2009
I go die oh. Grin. Debosky show some mercy. A full left quarterback perhaps?
You dey mindam. Because i no greeam, he dey follow me for yansh everyday. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by SHENANIGAN(m): 2:01am On Feb 20, 2009
davidylan:

shenanigan dont mind these people, i support you 100%  grin

I'm color blind  when it comes to love my brother. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 2:02am On Feb 20, 2009
shenanigan dont mind these people, i support you 100%  Grin
Why not advise him to look at sisters first before stepping outside the box?. At this rate, if he's worth $45M, he'll marry from Antarctica.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by spoilt(f): 2:02am On Feb 20, 2009
**osisi:

haven't you heard of women that bite giant holes into the condom to make sure they conceive?

Rule number one for athletes always flush the condom . Women have been known to dumpster dive and use turkey basters to artificially inseminate.
!!!!
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 2:03am On Feb 20, 2009

Rule number one for athletes always flush the condom . Women have been known to dumpster dive and use turkey basters to artificially inseminate.
!!!!
How will they follow your rules when guys are slower than women?
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 20, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

I'm color blind  when it comes to love my brother. grin grin

I totally agree. Love sees no color.

St.Funmi:

Why not advise him to look at sisters first before stepping outside the box?. At this rate, if he's worth $45M, he'll marry from Antarctica.

Box = all women on earth, white, black or green. Nnamdi was probably born in the US so going back to a "sister" simply because she's black, speaks igbo and can turn apu is the same as going outside the box.
Its true most successful black blokes go for white women but heck, its their lives. Give my brother chance abeg. When we are sharing the money we will remember you.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by spoilt(f): 2:04am On Feb 20, 2009
St.Funmi:

How will they follow your rules when guys are slower than women?

Slow is really the word. The body of a giant and the brain of a bird. When you have that kind of dough how do you not identify those that have golddigger stamped on their foreheads?   Thinking with the crotch is a real illness.  undecided
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by spoilt(f): 2:06am On Feb 20, 2009
davidylan:

Its true most successful black blokes go for white women but heck, its their lives. Give my brother chance abeg. When we are sharing the money we will remember you.

I rejoice when they go after them. grin I dont try to stop them. I just sit by my window, watching my clock to see when they crawl back over the hill broke and accused of battery. heheh ehe ehe he. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PSG And Real Madrid Interested In N'golo Kante / FIFA U-17 Women W’cup: Nigeria’s Flamingos Thrash New Zealand 4-0 / Please Stop Bet9ja Zoom/vfl Before It Wrecks You In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.