Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women (69564 Views)

Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) / Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women by Bdemmy(m): 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
The next time I wanna get down,
I'll sit the babel down and we'll read and understand the whole epistle together. grin
Re: 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women by kay29000(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
Men! This is longer than Google Adsense Terms and Condition page. Thanks but no thanks...I'll pass.
Re: 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
CR77:
No try number 17 with me oo

Number 40 on point becos na both of us enjoy am no need for thank you
lol! grin
Re: 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women by ALISMILE(m): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
CR77:

Sincerely wat do u think about 19?
Re: 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women by xdos(m): 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
butanep:
I keep saying it and keep telling others...

There is no general rule for making love with a woman. The rule that worked for Nkechi might not work for Bose. Nkechi might want it slow and steady with moderate strokes while Bose might want it fast with rugged style.

What makes Nkechi turn on might not be what makes Bose turn on. Some women love it when you start it as you open the door for them while some will want to lay on the bed with much romance before they get turn on.

Study a woman body language and see what she really wants. Communicate with her on sexs issues. That is when you might be able to give her maximum satisfaction.

Women are not quadratic equation that the might formulae must always resolved...
lol at quadratic equation... u mean one has to carry out a permutation on them?
Re: 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women by holuuwarsheyii: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
vizkiz:
all these shiit just because I wanna get off my konji

Now I see why guys go after biitches...push her panties to one side then do what you wanna do. No time! undecided
. That's y u will cotinue to wipe off ur konji with bitches
Re: 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women by Aitee1: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
elohorayodele:
na topic be this again? na wa for these mods sha

Yet you couldn't miss out undecided

I pity that sapele girl lipsrsealed
Re: 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
This guy no get job, konji never hold you wella, you go forget all this bullshiit you wrote here, nonsense and nonsensically
Re: 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
CR77:

grin lipsrsealed
Re: 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women by butanep(m): 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
xdos:
lol at quadratic equation... u mean one has to carry out a permutation on them?
Exactly... you have to permutate to know the order to follow...
Re: 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women by phlemzy: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
The irony of life is that those that are fast to scream "this piece is too long,summary pls, for every other article are here re-reading & digesting this article as if its their last paper in final year. Good Great Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women by Swagk101(m): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
csamii:
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,..................40! Fvck it. Imma go play video game.
U get FIFA '15?
Re: 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women by matingo(f): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
@ op, I'm suspecting you, you must be a female. Everything on point. grin grin grin
Re: 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women by okonelfg(m): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
kilode100:

Chai ....
You are so romantic.
Enjoy...,
na me sabi pass nahh

1 Like

Re: 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women by 9jatatafo(m): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
Mikewonder are you guilty of all these? Conji defiles all these rules
Re: 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women by Chris95(m): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
okonelfg:
Op na ur own matter.....40 ke!!

Jus finish licking my girlfriend hairy puss..y
carry mirror and toothpick dey comot some
puss..y hair hanging in between my teeth

grin grin

EWWWW!!!

1 Like

Re: 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women by holuuwarsheyii: 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lol @ no 2
Re: 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women by piroskey94(m): 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
okonelfg:

Jus finish licking my girlfriend hairy puss..y carry mirror and toothpick dey comot some puss..y hair hanging in between my teeth
grin grin
yaaaaaaaay eeeeeeew!!! lii

1 Like

Re: 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
I don't buy this 40-book of moses.
Re: 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women by AUSVINS(m): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
All these List just for TOTO?e beter be you girl o because by the time your try all 40 commandments on top runs girl,you go hear(you have run out of call credits pls load a recharge card and try again)
Re: 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women by lekinz(m): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
kilode100:

You can never get real pucci by being yourself, a little bit of this and that helps... except you are loaded and dripping in cash.

So putting all these together will give you real ones right ... Its ain't all about money ... No be all ladies need cash from you .. Satisfaction is all they need ... Not stealing someone's step just to please them ..
Re: 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women by Swagk101(m): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
walemadu:
thats why we love hoes!
Yeah...hoes are sweeter than girls forming saints
Re: 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women by buchilino(m): 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
MEN I JUST REALIZED DAT AM OLD FASHION. JEEEZZZ SO MUCH RULES. WONDER DURING D TIMES OF THINGS FALL APART WHETHER THEY FOLLOWED THESE RULES. JUST WONDERING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women by tochstorm(m): 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:
I am a virgin sha but the day i go knack one girl beta knacking for the first time, i will come to Nairaland for testimony.
But till then 'Konji is a Bastard'
rising same boat with you.
Re: 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women by networkrecharg: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
[size=15pt]Na U biko...
VOTE BRAIN, INTELLIGENCE, HONESTY, LOYALTY, BEAUTY!!!....
LETS VOTE Ayima for Mr NAIRALAND 2015!!! #Team Ayima trending nairaland.com/ayima romance trend[/size]

vizkiz:
all these shiit just because I wanna get off my konji

Now I see why guys go after biitches...push her panties to one side then do what you wanna do. No time! undecided
Re: 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women by Wisdytech(m): 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
CR77:

Hmmmm! You self?
Re: 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women by Swagk101(m): 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
okonelfg:

Jus finish licking my girlfriend hairy puss..y
carry mirror and toothpick dey comot some
puss..y hair hanging in between my teeth

grin grin
Hian
Re: 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women by tochstorm(m): 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
I don't do this often but when I do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught / Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) / Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.