Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT (6029 Views)

Why Did TAN And TANOIDS Disappear From Nairaland / Dedicated To All Progressives Is This Video. ..tanoids Pls Keep Out / Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by themilanway(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
Quotasystem,FulaniMafia and torkaka,you guys are teaching me politics 101.

I have been following your argument and analysis from thread to thread and I must say it makes perfect sense.

My question now is,what if Ahmed Lawan and Dogara were present before the election,would the pendilum still would have swing to Saraki?

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by blackfase(m): 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
So what happens to my own vote Dolapo....

Dollyak:
I will vote for you
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by BENZINA(m): 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
Either way, what is important is that, the PDP has not being sidelined.
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by QuotaSystem: 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:

How many core Northerner/Muslim was elected? ZERO! DOGARA
Did the PDP show SW that they love them? Yes by voting Hon Yusuf.

Can Saraki and Dogara stand without the South and PDP? No! So we call the shot Same way they were puppeted to vote Dogara from Bauchi

Did Atiku and Kwankwaso play any role to influence the SS/SE and PDP? No! YES! They are grabbing the PDP back through Saraki

PS: [s]The PDP will field a SEner as VP or Presidential candidate in 2019.[/s] http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/10/pdp-ready-to-lure-atiku-from-apc-with-offer-of-2019-ticket/

cheesy
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Dollyak(f): 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
blackfase:

So what happens to my own vote Dolapo....

who. Will vote for you too
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

My friend why don't you get information or ask from those who know before you fan the flames of ethnic and religious hatred on Nairaland?
1. The reps in the SS/SE[I'm including Edo here] make up just 85 of the 360 members of the house
2. If you add the reps from Ekiti,Ondo and Taraba you get only 106 representatives and Dogara had 182
3. You claim that christians voted for Dogara[Note that Taraba has 3 muslim reps]
4. The NW split their support between Dogara and Gbaja(so muslims from there voted for Dogara)
5. Dogara is from the NE and muslims from there voted for him
6. The NC was divided.
The elections in the house went smoothly and Dogara emerged winner(he didn't do this without the help of MUSLIMS!)
You should make your point and move on,employing religious and ethnic sentiments to drive them home will do you no good
You failed to factor PDP legislators from Lagos, Ogun, and some few SW APC legislators that are sympathetic to Hon Yusuf from the SW in your calculation. I said about #150 Southern legislators (that means SS, SE and SW). I never said #150 "PDP" Southern legislators. Then I said "Majority" of the Southern legislators are from the SS and SE. I think comprehension will do here.

I said the North(Majority) are always signed up for Muslim Core Northerners. You have to agree with me that Christian legislators from Adamawa, Plateau, Taraba, Kaduna etc formed majority of the very few northern votes that Dogara got, while the rest came from a few Muslim legislators.

Gbaja's 178 votes majorly came from Northern muslims aka "Core" North and of course from some APC SW legislators. It is false to say the votes of the NW was shared. It wasn't in the real sense.

Anyway, the "northern" establishment refers to the northern cabals that used religion as a tool and not an average northerner that are sometimes deceived by their "leaders".

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by AhmedMustapha(m): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:

If you think the North observes the anomaly you call 'core north' then you've got something coming. Every thing up there is pure speculation, especially as you know nothing about northern politics. This is not journalistic opinion but pure fact which was stated and discussed extensively on this thread before that publication: https://www.nairaland.com/2367745/hausa-fulani-political-machinery-strikes

Before I go on Barcanista, please tell me WHO NOMINATED LAWAN AND DOGARA and where are they from/religion?

While you're at that, take out your map of Nigeria and locate Bauchi State (Dogara) and make sure it is in the SS.
Funny

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by basilo101: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
SE will gladly surrender PDP to them and get a VP slot to payback SW. Let d south keep being second to north since they started it to spite igbos.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
themilanway:

I have been following your argument and analysis from thread to thread and I must say it makes perfect sense.

My question now is,what if Ahmed Lawan and Dogara were present before the election,would the pendilum still would have swing to Saraki?

. . . . . . . .in the senate, do the maths . . . . . .57 to 51 . . . . . . . . . . . . .the result from the senate will always come first . . . . . . . . . . . .the minute Lawan lost out, Dogara was a done deal

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by fulanimafia: 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
themilanway:

The first priority was to remove Tinubu's fangs, so yes the pendulum would have swung to Saraki no matter what because the CPC faction of the party knew though Lawan was a H/F Muslim, he was a stooge of Tinubu and he would be used to put a leash on PMB, or other rivals within the party (read: Atiku).
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by larryUG(m): 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Mumu! Kwankwaso didn't support Saraki! He was at the supposedly meeting with Buhari, when the election took place!
he wasnt at d meeting. U neednt abuse some1 to pass ur info. Kwankwaso and yerima were at d senate

1 Like

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Zikkyy(m): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:

Can Saraki and Dogara stand without the South and PDP? No! So we call the shot!

LOL! @bolded grin

barcanista:

PS: The PDP will field a SEner as VP or Presidential candidate in 2019.

grin

Mr. barcanista, you are dreaming. You need to wake up.

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by chamboy(m): 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

My friend why don't you get information or ask from those who know before you fan the flames of ethnic and religious hatred on Nairaland?
1. The reps in the SS/SE[I'm including Edo here] make up just 85 of the 360 members of the house
2. If you add the reps from Ekiti,Ondo and Taraba you get only 106 representatives and Dogara had 182
votes
3. You claim that only christians voted for Dogara[Note that Taraba has 3 muslim reps]
4. The NW split their support between Dogara and Gbaja(so muslims from there voted for Dogara)
6. The NC was divided.
The elections in the house went smoothly and Dogara emerged winner(he didn't do this without the help of MUSLIMS!)
You should make your point and move on,employing religious and ethnic sentiments to drive them home will do you no good
ekeremadu choice as Deputy SP is for d sake of SS/SE
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Zikkyy(m): 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:

The north wanted a core North SP to xonsolidate on their hold of power. The PDP and South catched in by Supporting a NC and in process gaining the Deputy Senate slot for the SE, Deputy Speaker slot for the SW and taking out ALL the Northern plans from the system.
Who is the PDP? is the PDP not the same as core north or South?

1 Like

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by fulanimafia: 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

votes
3. You claim that only christians voted for Dogara[Note that Taraba has 3 muslim reps]
6. The NC was divided.

His lies are legendary.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by QuotaSystem: 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
Newly elected senate President, Bukola Saraki few hours after his inauguration paid a visit to former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar.

[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/saraki-visits-jpg.51769/[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
A7:
@ barcanista

Who is a core northerner?

Please r u Vector V.E.C
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
You keep going from thread to thread to give yourself "hope" but I won't bother arguing with you.

But I will again give you an analysis for the sake of those that don't understand.
1. The North has never supported a Christian Northern minority. Their preference has always been Hausa/Fulani.

2. The North has never supported a Kwaran against a "core" Northerner.

1. The Emergence of Yakubu Dogara as Speaker was a tactical decision by the Southerners. There was TWO big enemies, the APC cabal and the "New PDP" APC faction. The APC/Northern Cabal wanted Femi Gbaja so as to pave way for a core Northern Hon Moguno as Deputy. Over 150 Southerners (majorly from SS-SE) plus about 31 others voted against the candidate of the establishment to pave way for Yakubu Dogara, a christian from Bauchi state. This single act killed the Northern cabals plan.

2. The cabals wanted Lawan Ahmed as SP. However about 40 Southerners and 17 others(majorly from christian north and Kwara) instead went against the game of the establishment to elect Saraki. 51 Senators majorly from the core north and APC SW supported Lawan. It is very clear that the Northern establishment were beaten to the game. Another achievement is the discord created.

Yerima is a Northern politician. He knows that Lawan emergence as SP will mean he will be more powerful than him in Northern affairs. Kwakwaso is eying the Presidency and he wouldn't want another core Northerner to be more powerful than him, same with Atiku. Hence, their support for Saraki.

Three things were achieved:
1. It has nullified the postulation of the Northern cabals and Tinubu's machinery.

2. Because the fate and backbone of Saraki and Dogara rest on the shoulders of the almost 40 Senators and 140 Reps from the South, it means that the South will control the Houses and call the shots from the background.

3. Another achievement is that the consolidation of APC political structure has been dealt a heavy blow, with the PDP regaining its influence in the scheme of things.

[b] . . . . . . . . . . . .minion, the northern oligarch through the Shehu Yar'Adua led PDM supported Sen Iorchia Ayu (a northern minority Christian) for the position of senate president in the 3rd republic . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .goon, Saraki is Fulani . . . . . . . . . . .the older Saraki (a kwara man) was supported by the north to become senate leader in the second republic . . . . . . . .minion,the election of Dogara was no tactical decision by the south, the minute Lawan lost out, it was a done deal for Dogara . . . . . . . . .it was a game of eat your cake and have it . . . . . . . . .the yerima supporting Saraki because of influence over the north is at most s.illy . . . . . . . . . .neither yerima or Lawan can lead the north . . . . . . . . . . .David Mark from Benue presided over the senate for 8 years, yet George Akume remains the defacto leader of Benue . . . . . . . . . . . .I am yet to see where the PDP has regained any influence . . . . . . . . . . .the only entity in this body called Nigeria that has gained influence over the affairs of the state after yesterday's childs play is the SULTAN OF SOKOTO . . . . . . . . . .[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by sammyj: 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
Immediately Saraki emerged he visited Atiku which speaks a lot about the write up !!!! shocked
9jii:
Yes, i was suprised how some people can't find atiku in all that yeeehaaa!
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by AhmedMustapha(m): 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
You failed to factor PDP legislators from Lagos, Ogun, and some few SW APC legislators that are sympathetic to Hon Yusuf from the SW in your calculation. I said about #150 Southern legislators (that means SS, SE and SW). I never said #150 "PDP" Southern legislators. Then I said "Majority" of the Southern legislators are from the SS and SE. I think comprehension will do here.

I said the North(Majority) are always signed up for Muslim Core Northerners. You have to agree with me that Christian legislators from Adamawa, Plateau, Taraba, Kaduna etc formed majority of the very few northern votes that Dogara got, while the rest came from a few Muslim legislators.

Gbaja's 178 votes majorly came from Northern muslims aka "Core" North and of course from some APC SW legislators. It is false to say the votes of the NW was shared. It wasn't in the real sense.

Anyway, the "northern" establishment refers to the northern cabals that used religion as a tool and not an average northerner that are sometimes deceived by their "leaders".
Well I hate to rain on your political parade but your argument is flawed-I'll tell you how
1 The members of the house from Southern Nigeria are 165 out of 360 in total. PDP has 111 members while APC has 54 members from that number so clearly PDP will need the help of APC members(northern muslims) to install a speaker
2 Is it not hilarious that these 'your few' APC members from the SW will be sympatethic to Yusuf an aspiring deputy speaker but were not sympathetic to Femi of the SW an aspiring speaker? The elections in the house are conducted separately so you can have speaker and deputy from the same geopolitical zone.
3 From points 1 and 2 it is clear that Dogara never had 150 southerners on his side.
4 @ the bolded, you contradict yourself my friend, the few muslims you speak of are northeners
5 The NW votes were shared, you want proof? who nominated Dogara? The NE(the core muslims you speak of) were all behind Dogara
6 As for your statement on Northern establishment, Have you considered passing the message across to Abubakar Shekau?

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by whitecat1: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
Haha! And the SW knowing this will give them a better offer(don't ask me what) and see who bleeds first. Your region is a learner especially now that Saraki has opened the gate of treachery, no one would accuse Yoruba of playing dirty or betrayal then, You celebrated Saraki now and you must celebrate us when we unleash the grand daddy of all politics!

Killing yourselves to spite the SW can be counterproductive and 2 can play the game!

basilo101:
SE will gladly surrender PDP to them and get a VP slot to payback SW. Let d south keep being second to north since they started it to spite igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by A7(m): 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
You know the answer.... Hausa/Fulani/Muslims from Niger, NE and NW.

Thank you, now back to your earlier post.

barcanista:

1. The North has never supported a Christian Northern minority. Their preference has always been Hausa/Fulani.

Before Apc's endorsement of lawal, we have among front runners Ali ndume George Akume and Danjuma Goje.

Goje is Hausa/Fulani muslim from NE, an embodiment of your description of a core northerner, I didn't see the "north" supporting him. What went wrong? Nothing. Your assertion about what you emphasized above "the north has never" supported a minority is just a fiction of your bigoted mind's imagination.

To buttress this further Ahmad Lawal is not Fulani as you potray in your earlier thread, he is "BADE", a minority tribe in Yobe. This action of the north of supporting a minority has vindicated them from your unguarded baseless accusations.

Another shot on your foot dude, Bukola's progenitors were Fulanis, to this day Kwarians just like Niger folks speak Hausa as much as any core northerner, below is Bukola wearing a shirt with Hausa words on it soliciting votes for himself, the president and kwara governor.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1841738_apcnl2_jpeg6176b85019b831d6101e57f35342a550

"Sai Maigida" roughly translated means "it has to be/vote/it is the guardian/principal/breadwinner/house head". Something the kwarans call the governor.

Now let's rephrase your statement... It's same as..

"The north has never supported a Fulani against a core northerner".

Quite hilarious and pathetic. Pdp wrote an article that emergence of Bukola left Apc dumbstrucked, but actually that scenario only left your ilk dumbstrucked not Apc. This action further support my entries above, north again support a minority against another Fulani.

You are continuously sliding into bigotry and insecurity, no qualms about you hating to tell the truth about North but please stop concocting lies to justify your "only god knows" actions. That's not cool.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by A7(m): 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
MuhdG:

Please r u Vecter V.E.C
No. Have no idiea what that means.
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
A7:

No. Have no idiea what that means.
Ohh.
Okay, sorry to bother you then!
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Jesusloveyou: 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
You keep going from thread to thread to give yourself "hope" but I won't bother arguing with you.

But I will again give you an analysis for the sake of those that don't understand.

1. The Emergence of Yakubu Dogara as Speaker was a tactical decision by the Southerners. There was TWO big enemies, the APC cabal and the "New PDP" APC faction. The APC/Northern Cabal wanted Femi Gbaja so as to pave way for a core Northern Hon Moguno as Deputy. Over 150 Southerners (majorly from SS-SE) plus about 31 others voted against the candidate of the establishment to pave way for Yakubu Dogara, a christian from Bauchi state. This single act killed the Northern cabals plan.

2. The cabals wanted Lawan Ahmed as SP. However about 40 Southerners and 17 others(majorly from christian north and Kwara) instead went against the game of the establishment to elect Saraki. 51 Senators majorly from the core north and APC SW supported Lawan. It is very clear that the Northern establishment were beaten to the game. Another achievement is the discord created.

Yerima is a Northern politician. He knows that Lawan emergence as SP will mean he will be more powerful than him in Northern affairs. Kwakwaso is eying the Presidency and he wouldn't want another core Northerner to be more powerful than him, same with Atiku. Hence, their support for Saraki.

Three things were achieved:
1. It has nullified the postulation of the Northern cabals and Tinubu's machinery.

2. Because the fate and backbone of Saraki and Dogara rest on the shoulders of the almost 40 Senators and 140 Reps from the South, it means that the South will control the Houses and call the shots from the background.

3. Another achievement is that the consolidation of APC political structure has been dealt a heavy blow, with the PDP regaining its influence in the scheme of things.
ur analysis is blind, core north supporting sw for speaker, what wil be their gain, cabal also support lawan, hmm, so what about saraki 'the cabal' himself, d truth of d matter is that nobody support anyone, it was a conflict btw saraki and lawan, apc wade in, by conducting mock election,which anyone can win, if it was saraki that won, lawan would have play the same game with pdp, pdp just want to be a spoiler, again, what if saraki is the cabals candidate,which atiku and npdp belong. Dogara can also be playing 'the cabal' game. in summary, Pdp just want to support anyone,to spite apc,to play the game of 'payback'

1 Like

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
In the House, PDP has 110 members from the south and pdp allies (Apgan Labot and accord) have 10. Totalling 120 from the south alone. 8 Reps are from NC (majorly Plateau,Kogi, Benue and Nasarawa) and another 8 from NE(majorly from Taraba state) the NE, and NC PDP votes totalled 16. 120+16 gives you 136 votes. If you add the votes from Kwara APC reps, few Southern APC reps, Benue APC reps and etc you will get about 30 -35 or more. Add that to 136 you will get (166-171) votes. If you sbtract 166-171 from the 181 votes of Dogara you will be left with 10-15 Northern Muslim votes. How many Northern muslim voted for Gbaja against Dogara?

This will answer the question.
AhmedMustapha:

Well I hate to rain on your political parade but your argument is flawed-I'll tell you how
1 The members of the house from Southern Nigeria are 165 out of 360 in total. PDP has 111 members while APC has 54 members from that number so clearly PDP will need the help of APC members(northern muslims) to install a speaker
2 Is it not hilarious that these 'your few' APC members from the SW will be sympatethic to Yusuf an aspiring deputy speaker but were not sympathetic to Femi of the SW an aspiring speaker? The elections in the house are conducted separately so you can have speaker and deputy from the same geopolitical zone.
3 From points 1 and 2 it is clear that Dogara never had 150 southerners on his side.
4 @ the bolded, you contradict yourself my friend, the few muslims you speak of are northeners
5 The NW votes were shared, you want proof? who nominated Dogara? The NE(the core muslims you speak of) were all behind Dogara
6 As for your statement on Northern establishment, Have you considered passing the message across to Abubakar Shekau?

1 Like

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by cooljude(m): 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dollyak:
Does anyone actually know which politician is on our side? Until then may I suggest everyone to shut the fvck up and stop celebrating.
I love you o. Wonderful reply

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Jesusloveyou: 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
basilo101:
d last time i check, sabo is not from east, how come d west betray east.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rubbish... The CORE North voted for Ahmed Lawan.
Of the 57 votes that Saraki had, 35 came from SS/SE, 5 came from SW PDP, 3 came from APC KWARA state, 2 from Benue State, 3 from Taraba(PdP Christians), 3 from Plateau(All PDP Christians) state, 1 from Nasarawa, 1 from Yobe state total 53. Only 4 votes came from NW and others. So where did the North produce Saraki?
A7:

Thank you, now back to your earlier post.

Before Apc's endorsement of lawal, we have among front runners Ali ndume George Akume and Danjuma Goje.

Goje is Hausa/Fulani muslim from NE, an embodiment of your description of a core northerner, I didn't see the "north" supporting him. What went wrong? Nothing. Your assertion about what you emphasized above "the north has never" supported a minority is just a fiction of your bigoted mind's imagination.

To buttress this further Ahmad Lawal is not Fulani as you potray in your earlier thread, he is "BADE", a minority tribe in Yobe. This action of the north of supporting a minority has vindicated them from your unguarded baseless accusations.

Another shot on your foot dude, Bukola's progenitors were Fulanis, to this day Kwarians just like Niger folks speak Hausa as much as any core northerner, below is Bukola wearing a shirt with Hausa words on it soliciting votes for himself, the president and kwara governor.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1841738_apcnl2_jpeg6176b85019b831d6101e57f35342a550

"Sai Maigida" roughly translated means "it has to be/vote/it is the guardian/principal/breadwinner/house head". Something the kwarans call the governor.

Now let's rephrase your statement... It's same as..

"The north has never supported a Fulani against a core northerner".

Quite hilarious and pathetic. Pdp wrote an article that emergence of Bukola left Apc dumbstrucked, but actually that scenario only left your ilk dumbstrucked not Apc. This action further support my entries above, north again support a minority against another Fulani.

You are continuously sliding into bigotry and insecurity, no qualms about you hating to tell the truth about North but please stop concocting lies to justify your "only god knows" actions. That's not cool.
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Volksfuhrer(m): 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:

You still don't get it. What happened yesterday has nothing to do with any gang up by the South against the core North! Tinubu was simply the target, and PDP legislators were mere willing tools used to execute the plot.

The Northern Cabal that you berated have actually pulled a fast one on you! Get this, Saraki and Dogara won't pander to the whims of the South, because their first loyalty is to the North!

As for Southern legislators, they now control nothing: the only thing they succeeded in doing is to play second fiddle to the north!

The North heads the executive, both houses of the legislature, and the judiciary. You see the big picture now?

So, what have you guys been celebrating since yesterday?

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by QuotaSystem: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
Rubbish... The CORE North voted for Ahmed Lawan.
Of the 57 votes that Saraki had, 35 came from SS/SE, 5 came from SW PDP, 3 came from APC KWARA state, 2 from Benue State, 3 from Taraba(PdP Christians), 3 from Plateau(All PDP Christians) state, 1 from Nasarawa, 1 from Yobe state total 53. Only 4 votes came from NW and others. So where did the North produce Saraki?

You have not answered the question: Who nominated Lawan and Dogara?
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
It is naïve to say Saraki and Dogara's loyalty are to the North.
Lawan's loyalty is to the North because as lobg as it is between a core Northerner like Lawan and a "floating" Northerner like Saraki, the North will always back Lawan and they did.

For Dogara, he's a CHRISTIaN from Bauchi state. The politics of religion in the North can never allow him to play the "core muslim" Northern cabals card. The North preferred a core Northerner" in the person of Maguno as Deputy Speaker instead.

Just watch as the game unfold...you have no idea of what's going on!
Volksfuhrer:

You still don't get it. What happened yesterday has nothing to do with any gang up by the South against the core North! Tinubu was simply the target, and PDP legislators were mere willing tools used to execute the plot.

The Northern Cabal that you berated have actually pulled a fast one on you! Get this, Saraki and Dogara won't pander to the whims of the South, because their first loyalty is to the North!

As for Southern legislators, they now control nothing: the only thing they succeeded in doing is to play second fiddle to the north!

The North heads the executive, both houses of the legislature, and the judiciary. You see the big picture now?

So, what have you guys been celebrating since yesterday?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tomato Price Has Crashed In Kano - PIC / Enugu Govt Earmarks Paris Club Savings For Payment Of LG Pensions, Gratuities / Here's Why The North Was Initially Scared Of Amotekun (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.