Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT (6023 Views)

Why Did TAN And TANOIDS Disappear From Nairaland / Dedicated To All Progressives Is This Video. ..tanoids Pls Keep Out / Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by QuotaSystem: 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
I have nothing against the North or Muslims but Dogara is our candidate and not the candidate of Northern establishment(Lawan). He will remain in the House and won't promote the cabal's evil Northern agenda. There Is nothing you can do about it. Nobody can impeach him without the blessings of the South-South, SE and the SW PDP Representatives. Not forgeting those from Plateau state cheesy cheesy

Barcanista stop avoiding the question:

Who Nominated Dogara and Lawan?
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by A7(m): 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa at Sultan of Sokoto palace grin

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by babyfaceafrica: 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
Fulanimafia and co..I can see you are tutoring barcanista in politics 102 ...keep it up!!!

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
fulanimafia:

The plot seems to have been to revive and decamp and sieze the PDP first, and then slug it out once the coast is clear. The Senate Presidency has given the PDP a lifeline, and that was not an accident. Overall their motives are clear, but their strategy is still subject to speculation.
If Atiku Abubakar wants to revive PDP, take it from the South South and South East, where it currently holds sway, it won't be by supporting the senate presidency ambition of Saraki, his rival. Don't you know that Saraki just upgraded his "CV". Has the "CV" of Atiku been upgraded since 2007?
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dollyak:
Does anyone actually know which politician is on our side? Until then may I suggest everyone to shut the fvck up and stop celebrating.
you are really a brilliant person. I see some fools celebrating over an individual who got elevated to a post that will benefit he and his family alone. Look at benue state and tell me what david mark brought as development to the state. Nothing! Thesame Ibos who said they don't need the senate presidency cos it adds no value are thesame guys celebrating that the SW lost out. What huge value would it have added to the SW. As for saraki, he's a yoruba man irrespective of whether is from NC or SW. It's just like saying the ibos in asaba are no longer ibos because asaba is not situated in SE.

All these politicians do not give a damn about you and me on NL. Killing yourself because of them is the height of stupidity. The yorubas nor any other tribe didn't lose yesterday, individuals gained, not the common you and me.

Barcanista now enjoys protection from PDP while some idiots are busy chanting APC vs PDP without making any dime from them.

Tinubu will go ahead and get his oil wells while silly internet fools remain poor or worse.

Politicians don't love us.

Places To Take A Girl To On A Date

Gifts You Can Buy For Your Boyfriend

Things That Make A Guy Look Interesting To Girls

Interesting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Dollyak(f): 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
juicee1:
you are really a brilliant person. I see some fools celebrating over an individual who got elevated to a post that will benefit he and his family alone. Look at benue state and tell me what david mark brought as development to the state. Nothing! Thesame Ibos who said they don't need the senate presidency cos it adds no value are thesame guys celebrating that the SW lost out. What huge value would it have added to the SW. As for saraki, he's a yoruba man irrespective of whether is from NC or SW. It's just like saying the ibos in asaba are no longer ibos because asaba is not situated in SE.

All these politicians do not give a damn about you and me on NL. Killing yourself because of them is the height of stupidity. The yorubas nor any other tribe didn't lose yesterday, individuals gained, not the common you and me.

Barcanista now enjoys protection from PDP while some idiots are busy chanting APC vs PDP without making any dime from them.

Tinubu will go ahead and get his oil wells while silly internet fools remain poor or worse.

Interesting
Thanks for this post.
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by gwales: 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
A7:

You know I deliberately refuse to talk about religion, it's a very sensitive issue, besides the guy lose his calmness and is busy throwing tantrums, the little correction I pointed out to him seems to be not appreciated by him. There are tons of things that happen which led to the present scenario, but he just keep repeating southern christians, pdp, and northern christians voted Dogara.

Even now after you've told him Taraba senators are Muslims he went on with the shameless charade of self deception.
exactly!. He seems to forget that That abdulmumini jibrin and tambuwal are the main backers of dogara while, saraki has his fellow governors wamakko goje kwankwaso sani yarima and also atiku.this is how during the election period they keep dividing the north into Christian and Muslim divide not knowing that they have zero idea how the politics there are play.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by AhmedMustapha(m): 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
I have nothing against the North or Muslims but Dogara is our candidate and not the candidate of Northern establishment(Lawan). He will remain in the House and won't promote the cabal's evil Northern agenda. There Is nothing you can do about it. Nobody can impeach him without the blessings of the South-South, SE and the SW PDP Representatives. Not forgeting those from Plateau state cheesy cheesy
I have nothing against Dogara, I supported Femi Gbaja for the post but immediately he lost and as a believer of politics without bitterness, I congratulated Dogara and wished him well. If there is any motion moved in the house, Dogara's input is as good as useless because the majority will always carry the day-That's why Ihedioha couldn't do anything when Nigeria was made host community. I only said if Dogara wants to play ethnic and religious politics, he will be impeached remember it's not news that Muslims have the majority in the house.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by after1: 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
juicee1:

Interesting

Word. Even an hungry man is screaming SW lost and SE gain. Dimeji Bankole was speaker, did it turn SW to Dubai? What about David Mark? And even the same Ekweremadu. This same barca guy do call Saraki and thief daily but now posting jargons that his election is a victory for Nigerians. Smh hungry gullible souls.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by QuotaSystem: 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
This was how barca argued with SW APC members about GEJ's chances in the region, only to be left with a bloody nose after the elections. Now he wants to argue politics with northerners, he must think he's in the midst of his minions.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by babyfaceafrica: 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
juicee1:

Interesting
well spoken!!!
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:
This was how barca argued with SW APC members about GEJ's chances in the region, only to be left with a bloody nose after the elections. Now he wants to argue politics with northerners, he must think he's in the midst of his minions.

. . . . . . .don't mind the goonn. . . . . . .SE and PDP gain indeed. . . . [

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Alphaoscar: 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
I started having problem with Bacarnista's analysis the day he chose to be tailoring it along religion and ethnic sentiments. Bacarnista is never stable in his choice of analysis and he always make it look like anywhere belle face ala FFK.

I read his thread this morning and almost cry for him because the quality of his analysis is very very far below his normal standard or his rating. I wish he can rediscover himself in no distance future and not allow hate to override his sense of judgement.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
Should APC present Osinbajo, the PDP will Present Igbo man as Presidential candidate and a NW VP. grin grin grin

I stand by what I said.
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
PDP has zoned it there
This is 2015, by 2018 ending, We will know who will get what.
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by najoke: 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
biafranqueen:
Intelligence in a man is so sexy kiss
Please read from pg 1-3(without sentiments) and you will realize that mr sexy is not soo intelligent after-all.
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by gwales: 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
The fact remains that the Taraba Senators were PDP and the PDP have moved away and even chased out the northern cabals. Thanks for the correction but it still doesn't stop them from being pdp.

If Kano, Katsina etc Senators had voted for Saraki the story would have been different.

Bye bye o
the truth of the matter is that they are Muslim, unless you want to tell us that they cease to be Muslim since they are in pdp
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by AhmedMustapha(m): 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
chuna1985:

This is 2015, by 2018 ending, We will know who will get what.
Okay but no need raising your hopes unnecessarily
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
Okay but no need raising your hopes unnecessarily
Don't raise ur hopes too.
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by arent88(m): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
It is naïve to say Saraki and Dogara's loyalty are to the North.
Lawan's loyalty is to the North because as lobg as it is between a core Northerner like Lawan and a "floating" Northerner like Saraki, the North will always back Lawan and they did.

For Dogara, he's a CHRISTIaN from Bauchi state. The politics of religion in the North can never allow him to play the "core muslim" Northern cabals card. The North preferred a core Northerner" in the person of Maguno as Deputy Speaker instead.

Just watch as the game unfold...you have no idea of what's going on!
barcanista u cant be knowlegdeable abt everytin.and i think u have little or no knowlegde abt how the north plays politics.for u to say saraki or dogara's loyality will be to the south smacks of ignorance from you.sarakis emergence did nt deal any blow to the so called northen establishment u keep mentioning.rather it was pdp's way of paying back apc in there own coins in respect to what happend in 2011.ask any of the pdp senator's present yesterday and they would tell u it was never abt defeating the nothern establishment as u mentioned.barca like i said earlier u have little knowledge abt how the north works it would be better u focus ur energy in discussing ss/se politics.u realy missed it wen u even said because saraki was elected by majority southern pdp members he automatical will align with them rather than the north.kai smh
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by fulanimafia: 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
Still no answer to the question quota system asked....

QuotaSystem:

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by fulanimafia: 7:36am On Jun 11, 2015
In the news today

APC may sanction Atiku, Tambuwal over N’Assembly elections

There are indications that the leadership of the All Progressives Congress may sanction former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar and Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal, over the outcome of the National Assembly elections of Monday.

Sources within the APC said Atiku colluded with Senator Bukola Saraki to undermine the will of the party while Tambuwal, who is the immediate past Speaker of the House of Representatives, supported Yakubu Dogara who emerged as Tambuwal’s successor.

The suspicion of the APC leadership was reignited by the fact that Atiku was the first person Saraki visited after emerging as Senate President on Monday, apparently to thank Atiku.

A reliable source within the party said the party was aware of moves by the Peoples Democratic Party to secure principal offices in the National Assembly over a month ago and that was why the party selected staunch APC members – Ahmed Lawan and Femi Gbajabiamila – as its candidates for Senate President and Speaker respectively.
The source said the APC knew that the PDP would approach its old members to actualise this plan. Both Saraki and Dogara defected to the APC from the PDP.

The source said, “We started keeping tabs on Atiku in January when he showed that he was not interested in the success of President Muhammadu Buhari when Buhari was our presidential candidate. Our fears were reignited when the then President, Goodluck Jonathan, paid Atiku a visit shortly before the elections.

“A large section of Atiku’s supporters defected to the PDP a day after that meeting with Jonathan and that was why Jonathan’s Special Adviser on Political Affairs, Rufai Alkali, said shortly after that meeting that Atiku would soon return to the PDP. Atiku even admitted himself that he did not attend Buhari’s rallies.

“Don’t you find it curious that the first person that Saraki visited after emerging as Senate President was Atiku? We have information that Atiku told his supporters in the Senate to vote for Saraki and that was what happened. We know that Atiku is still nursing a presidential ambition for 2019 and he is now beginning to build blocks.”
The source said the APC had evidence that Tambuwal supported Dogara so that he (Tambuwal) could retain his influence over the lower chamber of the National Assembly.
He said Tambuwal ensured that Dogara emerged the Chairman, House Services Committee, which is the most influential committee in the House because of his closeness to Dogara.

He said, “Tambuwal is also nursing a presidential ambition and needs to retain control over the House. He will not be able to retain such influence if Gbajabiamila is the Speaker.”
When contacted, the media aide to Tambuwal, Mallam Imam Imam, said he had no comment over the issue.
Also, a text message to an aide of Atiku was neither acknowledged nor replied.
APC spokesperson, Lai Mohammed, said the emergence of Saraki and Dogara was unacceptable to the party and that the party would mete out appropriate sanctions against erring members.

www.punchng.com/politics/apc-may-sanction-atiku-tambuwal-over-nassembly-elections/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Declaration Of Public Holiday In Port Harcourt Today And Tomorrow / President Buhari To Visit Bauchi State On December 29 / Sunday Breaking News: Jos Is On Fire Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.