Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT (6009 Views)

Why Did TAN And TANOIDS Disappear From Nairaland / Dedicated To All Progressives Is This Video. ..tanoids Pls Keep Out / Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Jesusloveyou: 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
fulanimafia:

The first priority was to remove Tinubu's fangs, so yes the pendulum would have swung to Saraki no matter what because the CPC faction of the party knew though Lawan was a H/F Muslim, he was a stooge of Tinubu and he would be used to put a leash on PMB, or other rivals within the party (read: Atiku).
point of correction,lawan is not tinubu stooge, tinubu only wanted gbaja as speaker, he can only get that, if lawan had won, so d lost of gbaja is because of saraki won, so it will not be like vp yoruba, sp assume as yoruba and speaker yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by fulanimafia: 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

You still don't get it. What happened yesterday has nothing to do with any gang up by the South against the core North! Tinubu was simply the target, and PDP legislators were mere willing tools used to execute the plot.

The Northern Cabal that you berated have actually pulled a fast one on you! Get this, Saraki and Dogara won't pander to the whims of the South, because their first loyalty is to the North!

As for Southern legislators, they now control nothing: the only thing they succeeded in doing is to play second fiddle to the north!

The North heads the executive, both houses of the legislature, and the judiciary. You see the big picture now?

So, what have you guys been celebrating since yesterday?

The cluelessness is deafening. How could one not have seen Atiku's hands in the whole thing?

1 Like

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by fulanimafia: 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
point of correction,lawan is not tinubu stooge, tinubu only wanted gbaja as speaker, he can only get that, if lawan had won, so d lost of gbaja is because of saraki won, so it will not be like vp yoruba, sp assume as yoruba and speaker yoruba.

Lawan was clearly Tinubu's candidate, and going by Tinubu's alleged precedence, it was percieved he would manipulate Lawan as he wished. Could you enlighten me further if i'm missing something?

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/senate-presidency-tinubu-withdraws-support-for-akume-lobbies-for-ahmed-lawan/208045/
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by A7(m): 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
Rubbish... The CORE North voted for Ahmed Lawan.
Of the 57 votes that Saraki had, 35 came from SS/SE, 5 came from SW PDP, 3 came from APC KWARA state, 2 from Benue State, 3 from Taraba(PdP Christians), 3 from Plateau(All PDP Christians) state, 1 from Nasarawa, 1 from Yobe state total 53. Only 4 votes came from NW and others. So where did the North produce Saraki?

Exactly my point, that's why I wrote you are dumbstrucked .

The north go against Goje and Bukola both fulanis and endorsed someone from a minority tribe in Yobe.

I spelt it bluntly above, you are baselessly accusing the North for what they have not done.

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
A7:

Exactly my point, that's why I wrote you are dumbstrucked .

The north go against Goje and Bukola both fulanis and endorsed someone from a minority tribe in Yobe.

I spelt it bluntly above, you are baselessly accusing the North for what they have not done.
With due respect sir, I am not accusing millions of Northerners that are being misled. I am pointing out squarely that the NORTHENR ESTABLISHMENT wanted and voted for Lawan Ahmed, a CORE Northerner (according to their definition). The Core North has never supported a FLOATING Northerner from Kwara or a Christian Northerner against their "own".

1 Like

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Volksfuhrer(m): 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
It is naïve to say Saraki and Dogara's loyalty are to the North.
Lawan's loyalty is to the North because as lobg as it is between a core Northerner like Lawan and a "floating" Northerner like Saraki, the North will always back Lawan and they did.

For Dogara, he's a CHRISTIaN from Bauchi state. The politics of religion in the North can never allow him to play the "core muslim" Northern cabals card. The North preferred a core Northerner" in the person of Maguno as Deputy Speaker instead.

Just watch as the game unfold...you have no idea of what's going on!

The religious theme of your analysis doesn't cut it because it is baseless. The rallying point of the North has nothing to do with religion. Believing that Saraki or Dogara would favour the South against the North is naivete of the nth order!

Look, it was all about Tinubu whose influence on Buhari the North have come to resent. All this "Christian this and Moslem that" has nothing to do with it.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by peleson: 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
fulanimafia:
It has emerged that the victory of Lawan and Dogara was orchestrated by Atiku and the nPDP G5 governors (Kwankwaso, Wamakko etc) that defected to the APC, in an attempt to whittle down Tinubu's dominance within the party, and kickstart a grand plot to defect to the PDP and sieze it from the SS/SE. Its no wonder Saraki was nominated by Senator Yerima and Dogara was nominated by Hon. Abdulmumuni (Kano).

This goes against every celebration and political calculation and prediction of Barcanista and his legion of TANoids who now face the risk of their party being hijacked by Atiku, SP Saraki, Senator Kwankwaso, Senator Yerima, Senator Wammakko and Fmr. Governor Babangida Aliyu. Keep in mind the Presidency is zoned to the North in 2019 and the PDP just appointed Dr Haliru Bello Mohammed as its new BOT Chairman after GEJ.

The only victory for all Nigerians is the taming of Jagaban, that we can all celebrate. Our democracy has been rescued!

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/how-g-5-govs-atiku-stopped-lawan/211636/

And where do u place the pdp governors presently
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by A7(m): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
With due respect sir, I am not accusing millions of Northerners that are being misled. I am pointing out squarely that the NORTHENR ESTABLISHMENT wanted and voted for Lawan Ahmed, a CORE Northerner (according to their definition). The Core North has never supported a FLOATING Northerner from Kwara or a Christian Northerner against their "own".

Bukola is more of a core northerner than Ahmad Lawal.

Bukolas progenitors are Fulani while Ahmad Lawal's tribe is "BADE" a minority tribe in Yobe.

So, Ahmad lawal is the FLOATING northerner which according to you will never be voted by the north.

With due respect sir, I am saying you lied to us Northerners when you accuses us of not ever supporting a minority against our own[bukola or goje].

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Mrco2: 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
The out come of the NASS elections yesterday shows the NPDP faction of APC had struck a deal with PDP long ago. During the election of Saraki there were just 57 senators i.e 49 PDP senators and 8 APC senators, by the time the Deputy Senate President was to be elected the numbers of senators increased to 75 i.e 49 PDP senators and 26 APC senators. Note senator Ndume was part of the initial 8 APC senators that voted Saraki. So the election of the DSP was just mere formalities by the same camp,note Ekweremadu got 54 votes which is half of 108 senators meaning if all 108 senators where present Ekweremandu would have still won because the remaing votes will just be 53 as Saraki's vote is needed only when there is a tie. Also note in the APC shadow election over the weekend only 33 voted for Lawan and this where the same people that stayed away from the election. The APC leadership messed up as at Saturday it was obvious Lawan only had 33 votes they should have tried to cut a deal with PDP that had 49 block votes. No matter what the APC does now they have lost total control of the Senate because the Saraki has 75 senators loyal to him as opposed to 33 senators loyal to the APC leadership. Too bad APC couldn't manage their slim majority now in less than 24 hours they are back to minority its a pity its all politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by fulanimafia: 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
peleson:

And where do u place the pdp governors presently

Its too early to call in my humble opinion, the smart ones will sense the change in the political configuration and align accordingly, others will be caught unawares and end up with the short end of the stick. I will stick out my neck here and predict that Akpabio and Atiku will form a formidable political force in the not too distant future.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by AhmedMustapha(m): 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
In the House, PDP has 110 members from the south and pdp allies (Apgan Labot and accord) have 10. Totalling 120 from the south alone. 8 Reps are from NC (majorly Plateau,Kogi, Benue and Nasarawa) and another 8 from NE(majorly from Taraba state) the NE, and NC PDP votes totalled 16. 120+16 gives you 136 votes. If you add the votes from Kwara APC reps, few Southern APC reps, Benue APC reps and etc you will get about 30 -35 or more. Add that to 136 you will get (166-171) votes. If you sbtract 166-171 from the 181 votes of Dogara you will be left with 10-15 Northern Muslim votes. How many Northern muslim voted for Gbaja against Dogara?

This will answer the question.
So you now add APGA in your calculations, I hope you know that a MUSLIM from Taraba won under APGA?
1 Femi and Dogara reached out to members of APGA,Labour and Accord. Calling all these parties allies and lumping them in your calculations is just hilarious. I just reminded you that some Northern Muslims won under APGA
2 Of the 8 reps from the NC, I hope you are aware 4 are Muslims?
2 Of the 7 NE reps Taraba produces 3 and 2 are Muslims, Gombe in the NE also produces 2 Muslims with Yobe and Adamawa contributing 1 each so 6 Northern Muslims out of 7
3 In Benue there is one PDP Muslim rep, Nassarawa 2
My point is this- you can't say that Northern Muslims voted against Dogara because most of the members you mentioned that supported him are Muslims. Lumping APGA again in your calculations is just hilarious because the APGA rep from Taraba is a Muslim. Dogara knows how he became speaker and it is not because of some theory that claims southern Christians loved him so much

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by themilanway(m): 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
Barcanista stop rambling and living in self denial.You are good at doing research and copy paste,not at dissecting or analysing core issues and permutations,nothing more or less.

Until yesterday I used to think you are head and shoulder the Nairaland political wizardiry until I went through the post of torkaka and FulaniMafia,after the emergence of Saraki as the Senate president.

I advice that you give it up and accept that you have been licked and pay homage to these afore mention guys.

By the way,when will you or the PDP release a public statement as to how"Buhari"or the"North"intends to Islamize Nigeria?

Or have you guys back down from your"The North have born to rule"nonsense,or how the"South west will always remain the North puppet and slave"rhetorics?

Bunch of jokers and hypocrites.

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
You can tell that sermon to the "naïve". You can tell this story to Ahmadioha when Kano, Jigawa, Katsina and Sokoto leaders Nominate Saraki instead of Atiku as "Northern concensus candidate" in 2011 and voted en mass for Saraki instead of Ahmed Lawan as SP in 2015.
A7:

Bukola is more of a core northerner than Ahmad Lawal.

Bukolas progenitors are Fulani while Ahmad Lawal's tribe is "BADE" a minority tribe in Yobe.

So, Ahmad lawal is the FLOATING northerner which according to you will never be voted by the north.

With due respect sir, I am saying you lied to us Northerners when you accuses us of not ever supporting a minority against our own[bukola or goje].
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by gwales: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
Of the 57 votes that Saraki had, 35 came from SS/SE, 5 came from SW PDP, 3 came from APC KWARA state, 2 from Benue State, 3 from Taraba(PdP Christians), 3 from Plateau(All PDP Christians) state, 1 from Nasarawa, 1 from Yobe state total 53. Only 4 votes came from NW and others. So where did the North produce Saraki?
u c your life bah, the two Tarawa senators are Muslim, both marafa and sani danladi are Muslim and also gemade and akume from venue are the chief proponent of lawman candidature

1 Like

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by gwales: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
u c your life bah, the two Taraba senators are Muslim, both marafa and sani danladi are Muslim and also gemade and akume from benue are the chief proponent of lawan candidature
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
Stop saying rubbish ma guy!
Taraba, Benue, Kogi, Nasarawa, Plateau and Kwara states aren't considered as "core north". I said the "Core" North are the Fulanis/Muslims from the NE and NW. 90% or more of their votes went to Gbaja to pave way for a core northern deputy speaker. Pls I'm tired abeg!!!!
AhmedMustapha:

So you now add APGA in your calculations, I hope you know that a MUSLIM from Taraba won under APGA?
1 Femi and Dogara reached out to members of APGA,Labour and Accord. Calling all these parties allies and lumping them in your calculations is just hilarious. I just reminded you that some Northern Muslims won under APGA
2 Of the 8 reps from the NC, I hope you are aware 4 are Muslims?
2 Of the 7 NE reps Taraba produces 3 and 2 are Muslims, Gombe in the NE also produces 2 Muslims with Yobe and Adamawa contributing 1 each so 6 Northern Muslims out of 7
3 In Benue there is one PDP Muslim rep, Nassarawa 2
My point is this- you can't say that Northern Muslims voted against Dogara because most of the members you mentioned that supported him are Muslims. Lumping APGA again in your calculations is just hilarious because the APGA rep from Taraba is a Muslim. Dogara knows how he became speaker and it is not because of some theory that claims southern Christians loved him so much
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by TRUTHTOPOWER: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
kay1one2:

Are you a female motor park tout? Your words alone lend credence to that.

Barcanista &QuotaSytem. it is good for correct analysis to always consider all variables before coming to conclusions. Ur arguments are plausible from sympathy point of view. However there are variables that contributed to how the last elections were won and lost.
I will not mention those that you have mentioned. Here are those that you most likely forgot.

1.Public Perception - the propaganda on real and imagined issues
2.INEC's credibility - STRATEGIC insistence on transparency
3.Economic performance - how many millions of unemployed youths venting their frustration
4. International community/Local non-state actors. Obj is now the co-chair of world ex-presidents. Lack of international cooperation can do a lot of damage.
5. war against corruption - remember how effc kept the entire political class in check under OBJ
6.Presidency:- this is different from the president in person. shrewed courtiers kept Yar'dua in power for as long as HUMANLY possible politics notwithstanding.
7.The president. he is the king in the chess board he may not move too much but he is the centre of gravity.
The Queen. Dame Jonathan never wanted her husband to get involved in politics but at the end she was the last man standing. it is in the nature of women to fight ruthlessly for their children and husband. Who is the most active in the Lion Pride, the Lioness.

Bottomline. Senator Tinubu and ex-VP Atiku as pundits suggest may rumble from now till thy kingdom come once those variables combined in the Polity, PMB will have nothing to worry about except the little discomfort of issuing press statements!
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
9jii:

They were confused into supporting the same people they once detested.

The truth is that PDP supported Saraki to spite APC. If APC had picked Saraki, PDP would have supported Lawan.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by biafranqueen: 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
You keep going from thread to thread to give yourself "hope" but I won't bother arguing with you.

But I will again give you an analysis for the sake of those that don't understand.
1. The North has never supported a Christian Northern minority. Their preference has always been Hausa/Fulani.

2. The North has never supported a Kwaran against a "core" Northerner.

1. The Emergence of Yakubu Dogara as Speaker was a tactical decision by the Southerners. There was TWO big enemies, the APC cabal and the "New PDP" APC faction. The APC/Northern Cabal wanted Femi Gbaja so as to pave way for a core Northern Hon Moguno as Deputy. Over 150 Southerners (majorly from SS-SE) plus about 31 others voted against the candidate of the establishment to pave way for Yakubu Dogara, a christian from Bauchi state. This single act killed the Northern cabals plan.

2. The cabals wanted Lawan Ahmed as SP. However about 40 Southerners and 17 others(majorly from christian north and Kwara) instead went against the game of the establishment to elect Saraki. 51 Senators majorly from the core north and APC SW supported Lawan. It is very clear that the Northern establishment were beaten to the game. Another achievement is the discord created.

Yerima is a Northern politician. He knows that Lawan emergence as SP will mean he will be more powerful than him in Northern affairs. Kwakwaso is eying the Presidency and he wouldn't want another core Northerner to be more powerful than him, same with Atiku. Hence, their support for Saraki.

Three things were achieved:
1. It has nullified the postulation of the Northern cabals and Tinubu's machinery.

2. Because the fate and backbone of Saraki and Dogara rest on the shoulders of the almost 40 Senators and 140 Reps from the South, it means that the South will control the Houses and call the shots from the background.

3. Another achievement is that the consolidation of APC political structure has been dealt a heavy blow, with the PDP regaining its influence in the scheme of things.
Intelligence in a man is so sexy kiss
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
gwales:
u c your life bah, the two Tarawa senators are Muslim, both marafa and sani danladi are Muslim and also gemade and akume from venue are the chief proponent of lawan candidature
The fact remains that the Taraba Senators were PDP and the PDP have moved away and even chased out the northern cabals. Thanks for the correction but it still doesn't stop them from being pdp.

If Kano, Katsina etc Senators had voted for Saraki the story would have been different.

Bye bye o
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
fulanimafia:

The cluelessness is deafening. How could one not have seen Atiku's hands in the whole thing?
How could Atiku have supported the emergence of Saraki, a fellow ambitious man eyeing 2019 Presidency probably on the platform of PDP?
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
biafranqueen:
Intelligence in a man is so sexy kiss
I love you kiss kiss
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by AhmedMustapha(m): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
Stop saying rubbish ma guy!
Taraba, Benue, Kogi, Nasarawa, Plateau and Kwara states aren't considered as "core north". I said the "Core" North are the Fulanis/Muslims from the NE and NW. 90% or more of their votes went to Gbaja to pave way for a core northern deputy speaker. Pls I'm tired abeg!!!!
Mr Man there is nothing like core north! In your post you kept on saying NORTHERN Muslims!
I trust Dogara not to go into this silly politics of northerner vs southerner and Christian vs Muslim cause he knows if he tries it his case would be better left imagined

1 Like

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Jesusloveyou: 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
It is naïve to say Saraki and Dogara's loyalty are to the North.
Lawan's loyalty is to the North because as lobg as it is between a core Northerner like Lawan and a "floating" Northerner like Saraki, the North will always back Lawan and they did.

For Dogara, he's a CHRISTIaN from Bauchi state. The politics of religion in the North can never allow him to play the "core muslim" Northern cabals card. The North preferred a core Northerner" in the person of Maguno as Deputy Speaker instead.

Just watch as the game unfold...you have no idea of what's going on!
nobody is buying this ur conspiracy theory,it was just a game of numbers, gbaja is now a core north.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

The religious theme of your analysis doesn't cut it because it is baseless. The rallying point of the North has nothing to do with religion. Believing that Saraki or Dogara would favour the South against the North is naivete of the nth order!

Look, it was all about Tinubu whose influence on Buhari the North have come to resent. All this "Christian this and Moslem that" has nothing to do with it.

That is what most people have failed to realize: religion is not a factor in the politics of the north. It is the north first before anything. Murtala Muhammed, a muslim led the counter coup of 1966 and invited Gowon to lead the nation. Joe Garba, a christian led the 1975 coup and invited Murtala Muhammed, a muslim to lead.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by A7(m): 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
You can tell that sermon to the "naïve". You can tell this story to Ahmadioha when Kano, Jigawa, Katsina and Sokoto leaders Nominate Saraki instead of Atiku as "Northern concensus candidate" in 2011 and voted en mass for Saraki instead of Ahmed Lawan as SP in 2015.

Lol. You are a joke dude. grin

So now it is Atiku. Let's compare the 2 and see... No, I won't you are not a baby, I will not stoop to gracing you with glaring information like how Atiku in the political sphere wayback 2011 or even now is ahead of Bukola anytime anyday, Atikus influence is no match for Bukola. It boggles me why this coming from the great barcanista, your association with those PDP folks is really affecting you negatively.

Besides both Atiku and Bukola are core northerners, I didn't see what that got to do with northern minorities. Can I conclude this is another manifestation of dumbstruckedness

But seriously, Ahmad lawal fitted your description of a FLOATING northerner yet the core-northerners didn't discriminate on him and have proved you wrong already or is it by force that northerners most not support a minority?

1 Like

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
fulanimafia:
It has emerged that the victory of Lawan and Dogara was orchestrated by Atiku and the nPDP G5 governors (Kwankwaso, Wamakko etc) that defected to the APC, in an attempt to whittle down Tinubu's dominance within the party, and kickstart a grand plot to defect to the PDP and sieze it from the SS/SE. Its no wonder Saraki was nominated by Senator Yerima and Dogara was nominated by Hon. Abdulmumuni (Kano).

This goes against every celebration and political calculation and prediction of Barcanista and his legion of TANoids who now face the risk of their party being hijacked by Atiku, SP Saraki, Senator Kwankwaso, Senator Yerima, Senator Wammakko and Fmr. Governor Babangida Aliyu. Keep in mind the Presidency is zoned to the North in 2019 and the PDP just appointed Dr Haliru Bello Mohammed as its new BOT Chairman after GEJ.

The only victory for all Nigerians is the taming of Jagaban, that we can all celebrate. Our democracy has been rescued!

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/how-g-5-govs-atiku-stopped-lawan/211636/

The presidency is not zoned to the north for 2019.

I've seen that u have ur own Nigerian constitution
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by AhmedMustapha(m): 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
chuna1985:

PDP has zoned it there

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by fulanimafia: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

How could Atiku have supported the emergence of Saraki, a fellow ambitious man eyeing 2019 Presidency probably on the platform of PDP?

The plot seems to have been to revive and decamp and sieze the PDP first, and then slug it out once the coast is clear. The Senate Presidency has given the PDP a lifeline, and that was not an accident. Overall their motives are clear, but their strategy is still subject to speculation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by A7(m): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
gwales:
u c your life bah, the two Taraba senators are Muslim, both marafa and sani danladi are Muslim and also gemade and akume from benue are the chief proponent of lawan candidature

You know I deliberately refuse to talk about religion, it's a very sensitive issue, besides the guy lose his calmness and is busy throwing tantrums, the little correction I pointed out to him seems to be not appreciated by him. There are tons of things that happen which led to the present scenario, but he just keep repeating southern christians, pdp, and northern christians voted Dogara.

Even now after you've told him Taraba senators are Muslims he went on with the shameless charade of self deception.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

Mr Man there is nothing like core north! In your post you kept on saying NORTHERN Muslims!
I trust Dogara not to go into this silly politics of northerner vs southerner and Christian vs Muslim cause he knows if he tries it his case would be better left imagined
I have nothing against the North or Muslims but Dogara is our candidate and not the candidate of Northern establishment(Lawan). He will remain in the House and won't promote the cabal's evil Northern agenda. There Is nothing you can do about it. Nobody can impeach him without the blessings of the South-South, SE and the SW PDP Representatives. Not forgeting those from Plateau state cheesy cheesy
Re: Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Should APC present Osinbajo, the PDP will Present Igbo man as Presidential candidate and a NW VP. grin grin grin
chuna1985:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump Is the 2016 US Republican Nominee / COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. / Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.