Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! (3154 Views)

"I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady / He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him? / Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by Omotayor123(f): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
My Best fried just had Enough when her boyfriend use Nicky picture on his bbm dp with The Caption
" My crush of life. Wish I could have you for just a day And I would give my 'Everything'"

You know how Nicky is? Comparing her big A$$ & b00bs with my friend with 'Fry pan' bombom And cherry boOb is A big turn off....

How can she compete with a girl who hardly knows she exist Their chances of meeting is 0.001%

It would have been better if her Rival was the girl next street or even the girl next door.

Her boyfriend room And phone is full of Nicky pictures. They hardly communicate without him bringing up Nicky's name.

It's always "Have you seen Nicky's this or that"?

When she complained about it to him, he's reply is always " It's not like I'm dating her now, I just like her".

Even he knows Nicky is out of his league.

The Question is :

Can we call that cheating?
Should she end the relationship Or continue hoping he will 'Snap out of it And come to his senses

BTW My friend loves him And she thinks he loves him too. They are in the 7th month of their Relationship.

My fellow NL, Oya put mouth for this matter....

cc. lalasticlala
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by Elslim: 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
on NL it is always 'my friend'

10 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by olu77(m): 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
Her boyfriend is a soap crew member
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by Blakjewelry(m): 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
Una don start again
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by VickJames(m): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
Its not Nicki Minaj, its from the village.
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by Cutehector(m): 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
Whch kyn nonsense be this
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by KoredeBellosMum(f): 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
He wldnt b d first dude crushin on nicki... erryone hz dat one celeb dey re crushin on!! endin her rltnship because of nicki wld b very foolish..
D guy is jst anoda dreamer... hez gunn snap out of it.!!.
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
Op owe mee 36kb of data for dragging prestigious attention to dis kain yeye thread
meanwhile Typing...
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by IamLEGEND1: 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
tell ur friend to shut up and leave d guy alone. nicki has got back and the guy just cant deny it #NeitherCanU
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by Tallesty1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
KoredeBellosMum:
He wldnt b d first dude crushin on nicki... erryone hz dat one celeb dey re crushin on!! endin her rltnship because of nicki wld b very foolish..
D guy is jst anoda dreamer... hez gunn snap out of it.!!.
I don't have
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hez still a kidundecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by KoredeBellosMum(f): 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
I don't have
I bet u do
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
First things first. How old is this your friend's boyfriend? His behavior as you explained reeks of immaturity.
It's insensitive of him to talk to his girlfriend about another lady (whether a celebrity or not) in such manner.

Okay, he likes Nicki, but he shouldn't make it all that obvious especially the way he is going about it.

It seems your friends boyfriend isn't just obsessed with Nicki but with ladies that have the Nicki minaj figure.
He would probably cheat on her with any lady that has big boobs or a big asss or both if he has the chance. He might even leave her if he finds such a lady.

What's your friends body figure? It's obvious the guy doesn't see it as attractive. Perhaps it doesn't match his fantasies of his dream "girl"

He probably masturbates on pictures of Nicki minaj and that of ladies with similar figure all the time.

Such person isn't someone any reasonable lady who has the aim of a long time relationship should have one with.
He doesn't have that emotional stability and maturity needed to be in a relationship.

Tell your friend to leave that kid alone and look for a more mature, reasonable and sensible guy.

2 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by goodmorning40: 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
She should go and get an asss and boooobs like nickys that way the boyfriend will shift attention to her. Tell her that is the only solution
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by missKiffy(f): 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
Is having a crush on nicki minaj that he has 0% chance of meeting not better than having a crush on a girl he has 100% chance of meeting.

3 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
The devil is at work
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Cant blame the nigga
He loves big butt and he cannot lie

Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by Omotayor123(f): 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
misssclassy:
First things first. How old is this your friend's boyfriend? His behavior as you explained reeks of immaturity.
It's insensitive of him to talk to his girlfriend about another lady (whether a celebrity or not) in such manner.

Okay, he likes Nicki, but he shouldn't make it all that obvious especially the way he is going about it.

It seems your friends boyfriend isn't just obsessed with Nicki but with ladies that have the Nicki minaj figure.
He would probably cheat on her with any lady that has big boobs or a big asss or both if he has the chance. He might even leave her if he finds such a lady.

What's your friends body figure? It's obvious the guy doesn't see it as attractive. Perhaps it doesn't match his fantasies of his dream "girl"

He probably masturbates on pictures of Nicki minaj and that of ladies with similar figure all the time.

Such person isn't someone any reasonable lady who has the aim of a long time relationship should have one with.
He doesn't have that emotional stability and maturity needed to be in a relationship.

Tell your friend to leave that kid alone and look for a more mature, reasonable and sensible guy.
Well done missclassy.
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
....and for those of U who dont know, here are a few pix to know whats up

Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by ijobaooorun(m): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Seems to me lyk ur friend's boyfriend is a vasline guy
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
If dat ur friend is not endowed on the average, tell her I said she is on a long thing

2 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
Well done missclassy.
wink
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
Well done missclassy.
wink
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
Op her bf is still in the boy stage ...
He hasnt realised yet that he will never ever get nicki.

The girl should dump him trust me within few weeks he will come back to planet earth grin

2 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by Omotayor123(f): 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
....and for those of U who dont know, here are a few pix to know whats up
Tnx for dat.....
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by Omotayor123(f): 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Op her bf is still in the boy stage ...
He hasnt realised yet that he will never ever get nicki.

The girl should dump him trust me within few weeks he will come back to planet earth grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by boynigeria(m): 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
i
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by Kbs468(m): 11:15am On Jun 11, 2015
misssclassy:

Guys like me are not easy to come by misssclassy, so pls do not advice anyone to dump someone else rather advice them on crisis management ok
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 11, 2015
Damn..that was way too close shocked

After reading the heading,I had to enter and make sure it wasn't my girlfriend talking about me.

Buth then;I don't compare my gf with anybody..she's unique in her own ways.

resumes Anaconda grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by Omotayor123(f): 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Linqsz:
Damn..that was way too close shocked

After reading the heading,I had to enter and make sure it wasn't my girlfriend talking about me.

Buth then;I don't compare my gf with anybody..she's unique in her own ways.

resumes Anaconda grin
So u re obsessed too
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Omotayor123:

So u like Nikki too

Yes dearie....and all the goodies she brings

Fixed
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by 2dice(m): 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
I rather crush on Riri ... Or Tesh-Carter ... Tell your Bf ... He no get better taste at all ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy / All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother / I'm "IN" For The Nairalanders Get Together Party Only If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.