Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! (3157 Views)

"I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady / He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him? / Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by mrlugard: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
Very easy, get obsessed with me mr lugard use my pic as ur dp, and everything and ur boyfriend will come back to his real senses.

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by komzyb(f): 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hehehe,mine is crushing on d same nicki,meheeda,afro candy and cynthia morgan.....long thing for him
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by Omotayor123(f): 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
komzyb:
Hehehe,mine is crushing on d same nicki,meheeda,afro candy and cynthia morgan.....long thing for him
Your guy badt gan an grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by komzyb(f): 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
Omotayor123:

Your guy badt gan an grin
lol,no go there o,him no fear me at all,him get chest tell me hoha
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by keni315(f): 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
This thread got me laughing sha........the guy is really funny
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by macville2: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
am nt crushing on any celeb undecided
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
I will help the bf with more tips on How to get Nicki even.... #TeamNikki
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
macville2:
am nt crushing on any celeb undecided
Who asked?
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
komzyb:
Then who are you crushing on?
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by komzyb(f): 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
Freemanan:
Then who are you crushing on?
lol,i'm crushing on u and wizkid
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
komzyb:
lol,i'm crushing on u and wizkid

My purpose have been fulfilled in life then.... grin

Howdy
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by komzyb(f): 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
Freemanan:

My purpose have been fulfilled in life then.... grin
Howdy
lol....i jst dy o
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by czarr(m): 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
.....Nicki is a goddess!
DAT A$$ tho,I know its all surgery and artificial. (don't care),but so is makeup and pushup bras(fake).

I like big butts and I cannot lie,
all u nigga,z can't deny.
Re: Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! by Harvard13(m): 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
its a crush, its normal. its not gonna affect ur rship

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother / 18 Types Of Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat (must Read)especially 5 & 6 / How To Make A Woman Think About You All The Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.