Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) (76897 Views)

Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Aitee1: 11:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
bamite:
Lollipop tastes much better. tongue

Lies sad
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Benfaco: 11:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
vizkiz:
none of them will wanna date a broke mama's boy who can't afford a car and has been to prison lots of time because he is an addict to weed [b] Who plays game alot[\b]. grin

this answer all tongue
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Benfaco: 11:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
vizkiz:
none of them will wanna date a broke mama's boy who can't afford a car and has been to prison lots of time because he is an addict to weed [b] Who plays game alot. grin

this answer all tongue
[/b]
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
ForteNL:
1 and 2.....

Wow. Today is my first day on NL and i made FTC too? This is a sign of victory for me.

I dedicate this plot of land to my ex, who broke my heart, left me depressed and turned me to social network addict. Make God reward you in your own coins. Amen

Where is 1 and 2? undecided
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by uscofield: 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
ForteNL:
1 and 2.....

Wow. Today is my first day on NL and i made FTC too? This is a sign of victory for me.

I dedicate this plot of land to my ex, who broke my heart, left me depressed and turned me to social network addict. Make God reward you in your own coins. Amen

I can't see 1 and 2 in the option, where did you get your options from?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Mzstephii(f): 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
I can't cope with A,B,C,E & F, but I have got no problem with D. I mean, no vehicle today doesn't mean no vehicle forever.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Demmzy15(m): 11:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
grin
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Bifwoli: 12:02am On Jun 11, 2015
A,B,C and D just prove how much Africans have sold out to corrosive western culture.Of course girls who are materialistic,money hungry and drink too much can also be turnoffs too.

Plus too many Nigerian women have quick temper -that's worse than a guy who does weed because weed is temporary but temper is natural and permanent.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 11, 2015
switkera:
A, E and F.
ODE

YOU BE BREAD SELLER DEY CHOOSE WHICH LETTER TURN YOU OFFF.

ONCE MORE........ ODE
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by RaeMystix: 12:05am On Jun 11, 2015
All except #5...We could share mine
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Ilekeh(f): 12:08am On Jun 11, 2015
I'm a gamer, so chronic gamer na good thing for me. My bf is a great engineer, but a terrible gamer. He's willing to play with me anytime, but he calls it a kid's thing. Can you imagine the nonsense angry angry How can you be an engineer and still not like the greatest engineering ever?!

Everything else on your list is just TERRIBLE, none is worse than the other. I'm asthmatic so weed is no no. I'm too classy for jail birds. Broke bytch azz negros no be my cup of tea IJN. I can't even mention the rest walahi. Sango forbid!
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Ilekeh(f): 12:10am On Jun 11, 2015
Momma boys....this is why Yoruba girls don't date Igbo boys. Dem still suck their momma' breast at age 50. ewww

No vehicle? In 2015? Why? Get a job.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Bifwoli: 12:15am On Jun 11, 2015
Ilekeh:
Momma boys....this is why Yoruba girls don't date Igbo boys. Dem still suck their momma' breast at age 50. ewww

No vehicle? In 2015? Why? Get a job.

But Yoruba girls ain't good at all...they're Yorubbish.
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by wanted(m): 12:15am On Jun 11, 2015
MizTyna:
A,B,C,E,F
her boyfriend nor get car. u re a loyal girl.
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Lildreezy(m): 12:17am On Jun 11, 2015
grad2012:
lol enjoy the victory cheesy and welcome to NL i hope u have loads of fun. grin
sorry to ask, u a Futoite? or u ever stayed in owerri?
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Omolasho1: 12:17am On Jun 11, 2015
No lady is ready to go out with a broke nicca, buh Olorun ashanu yin cus you don't knw where he got his money from, this goes out to all ladies in town not only NairaLander jst be careful, ma advice for you all (first timer though)
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by wanted(m): 12:18am On Jun 11, 2015
Mzstephii:
I can't cope with A,B,C,E & F, but I have got no problem with D. I mean, no vehicle today doesn't mean no vehicle forever.

de encourage ur bf o nice one.
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by sexylogan(m): 12:22am On Jun 11, 2015
switkera:
A, E and F.

Are you Mhwagavul?
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Raylight2(m): 12:24am On Jun 11, 2015
ForteNL:
1 and 2.....

eyah sorry... i can take u off the social media anyway
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by sexylogan(m): 12:26am On Jun 11, 2015
ForteNL:
1 and 2.....

Next time you run into your ex, tell him Sexylogan of NL said you should tell him that he's a jacka$$ and a big 1diot angry
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by cotzywitzy(m): 12:31am On Jun 11, 2015
I engage in A and B
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Liebnitz(m): 12:31am On Jun 11, 2015
ForteNL:

Thank you ma'am. Can you now pack well and allow me to enjoy the attention?
Lolz...quit funny of u though.
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by mainman7(m): 12:38am On Jun 11, 2015
Nice thread. My girl loves all my "perfect imperfections" and I perfectly love her too. You are here on NL and I know, you'll soon read this, We'll see again tomorrow as discussed. I love you so much my tight decent beautiful GOD-fearing Yoruba African Queen(ibadi aran mi, eleyin ju ege, eyin fun jowo, oloju malo malo...).
In another news below:
[b]Nice one! Ti esin ibo ba fi ogun odun sare, iwaju iwaju ni won ma ba Yoruba.

Yorubas setting the pace for other Africans since 6500BC. Some senseless chest-beating flat-heads Nyamiri dunces who deceitfully claim to be the wisest and most enterprising yet can't boast of Great industrialists and Mega-Billionaires like Femi Otedola, Mike Adenuga, Mrs Alakija (The current richest Black Woman in the world, google it) and many more Yorubas. Even the North has the likes of Dangote etc... NO igbo is even among the first 5 richest in Nigerian let alone in the world! As an igbo man (Jim Ovia) rightly observed in his popular article that their is no igbo man among the Mega wealthy Industrialists, Academic Icons, Super-Rich Pastors, Versatile Politicians etc... what are igbos proud of self?!

They are only dying of envy of the Great Yorubas because igbos are only good at short-changing people with fake and substandard products forgetting that you can NEVER build enduring wealth that way. Indeed their empty drum heads makes loudest noises. They are just bunch myopic shallow minded dim-wits over-bloated foolish pride raising fake shoulders.

Next time you senseless nyamiri mofos see a Yoruba, duff your hats and bow! Else... u know where u will end up! [/b]

Yorubas don't brag, but since these igbos suffering from incorrigible leaky diarrhea mouths really need to be reminded that Yorubas are everly eternally light years miles far ahead of them, they got us coming out.

Dangote, Adenuga, Otedola, Alakija make Forbes 2015 ...
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=107254
http://businessdayonline.com/2015/03/dangote-adenuga-otedola-alakija-make-forbes-2015-richest-list/
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/09/aliko-dangote-mike-adenuga-on-forbes.html
https://fujiipop./2014/09/29/news-where-dangote-mike-adenuga-femi-otedola-need-to-visit-in-las-vegas-tj_shetade/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 11, 2015
Err op........I know plenty of guys who don't fall into any of that category. Maybe you should work on yourself
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by finditng: 12:40am On Jun 11, 2015
ForteNL:
1 and 2.....

Hmmmmm.....Pele...come here for a big hug.....would you love to have him sniped?....# av got some great friends..efficient at that. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by ekiloui(f): 12:40am On Jun 11, 2015
A because I have zero tolerance for smoking

F because I can't be involved with a criminal
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by sandrahnaub(f): 12:42am On Jun 11, 2015
vizkiz:
none of them will wanna date a broke mama's boy who can't afford a car and has been to prison lots of time because he is an addict to weed. grin

this answer all tongue
u omitted d game addict
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by sandrahnaub(f): 12:44am On Jun 11, 2015
6ty6ix:

why ar u celebrating when d topic wunt makw FP
it jst did
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by mark2sunny(m): 12:51am On Jun 11, 2015
U havent seen a man who is in Christ yet. My friend John has 'NEVER' hugged a lady b4 now. Hes above 30 and an engineer
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by pbs4real(m): 12:51am On Jun 11, 2015
6ty6ix:

why ar u celebrating when d topic wunt makw FP
and it made FPtongue
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by pbs4real(m): 12:52am On Jun 11, 2015
sandrahnaub:
it jst did
why u neva slip
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by iamkingzlee(m): 1:00am On Jun 11, 2015
mekstaniac:

Today is ur 1st day on nairaland and u already knw Hw to abbreviate NL, u knw wat FTC means and u do what old timers do by dedicating it to something or someone? Come tell dis lie to my 7 year old cousin
hahaha! grin You are making sense mahhn!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.