Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Need A Sincere Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need A Sincere Help (876 Views)

Sincere Help Needed Please! / I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Sincere Help by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
pls nairalanders....need an urgent advice asap..there is this girl i am very much in love but she is a very devoted christian and a prayer warrior in our church i like her so much but dont want to ask her out cos i do not want to be distraction between her and the things of God...now the more i try not to have feelings for her the stronger the feelings grow...pls any body from experience or other wise should please advice a brother...we talk with this girl and i visit her house at times..i am 29yrs and in final yr in school..i am not a committed christian as she is but am trying. should i jus force my heart to let her go or just take the bull by the horn and & ask her out...advice plssss..l am not financially stable so not ready for marriage now..is it ok to start a relationship with her..advice
Re: Need A Sincere Help by Cutehector(m): 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
It is not ok to start a relationship wit her..
Re: Need A Sincere Help by IamLEGEND1: 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
i dey com make i go comment for somewhere
Re: Need A Sincere Help by countsparrow: 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Guy...

Follow ur heart as Aladin take follow hin own
Re: Need A Sincere Help by sinaj(f): 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
I dont see anything wrong in asking a gurl out

unless u gat an evil motive dat is making you feel guilty alredi undecided

1 Like

Re: Need A Sincere Help by Kasimaramma2(f): 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
gwason:
pls nairalanders....need an urgent advice asap..there is this girl i am very much in love but she is a very devoted christian and a prayer warrior in our church i like her so much but dont want to ask her out cos i do not want to be distraction between her and the things of God...now the more i try not to have feelings for her the stronger the feelings grow...pls any body from experience or other wise should please advice a brother...we talk with this girl and i visit her house at times..i am 29yrs and in final yr in school..i am not a committed christian as she is but am trying. should i jus force my heart to let her go or just take the bull by the horn and & ask her out...advice plssss..l am not financially stable so not ready for marriage now..is it ok to start a relationship with her..advice
it is one thing to have feelings for someone,it is another to spend the rest of your life with the person.If you want to marry her,i got your back,tel her.But if you want just a relationship for now n u hope it leads to marriage but u aint sure of the end...trust me sweetheart,she would tell u 2 get bhind ha n call u a temptation...to devout christians,courtship n marriage is accepted but not dating

2 Likes

Re: Need A Sincere Help by evanscheck(m): 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
D last phase of ur story has answered ur question,so I wud advise u. Do the right thing
Re: Need A Sincere Help by babs01(m): 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
just take the bull by the horn and & ask her out...
Re: Need A Sincere Help by Sexxkillz: 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
Concentrate on finishing school, NYSC, getting a job and taking care of yourself FIRST before you think of starting a relationship. . . Besides, you aren't even ready for marriage. Why do you want to date for fun? What if she's ready for marriage? Why would you want to raise her hopes only to apologize and tell her you weren't ready, and then she's unhappy and you're also unhappy?

Common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Need A Sincere Help by jamex93(m): 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
see mater
Re: Need A Sincere Help by pasqal09: 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
countsparrow:
Guy...

Follow ur heart as Aladin take follow hin own

If he know how to follow his heart, he wouldn't have opened this thread, seeking for counsel.

Some ppl's comment are as useless as Nomadi Sambo.
Re: Need A Sincere Help by joyblinks(f): 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
Please OP. Leave the girl alone. The devil wants to use you to tempt her. U jst want her body nothiing more.
Re: Need A Sincere Help by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
Sexxkillz:
Concentrate on finishing school, NYSC, getting a job and taking care of yourself FIRST before you think of starting a relationship. . . Besides, you aren't even ready for marriage. Why do you want to date for fun? What if she's ready for marriage? Why would you want to raise her hopes only to apologize and tell her you weren't ready, and then she's unhappy and you're also unhappy?

Common sense.

hahahaha…dang! u talk like a father...
Re: Need A Sincere Help by Sexxkillz: 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
KashyBaby:

hahahaha…dang! u talk like a father...
He asked for "sincere" help. . . That's as sincere as anyone can get.
Re: Need A Sincere Help by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

it is one thing to have feelings for someone,it is another to spend the rest of your life with the person.If you want to marry her,i got your back,tel her.But if you want just a relationship for now n u hope it leads to marriage but u aint sure of the end...trust me sweetheart,she would tell u 2 get bhind ha n call u a temptation...to devout christians,courtship n marriage is accepted but not dating
seriously had it been that am stable i would have directly ask her to marry me..but the ish is that am not ready but am feeling like she is my missing rip..but like u said she may not be interested in a relationship
Re: Need A Sincere Help by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
evanscheck:
D last phase of ur story has answered ur question,so I wud advise u. Do the right thing
am jus worried she could be my future wify..but u knw i cant jus propose right away and she might not want to dat
Re: Need A Sincere Help by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
joyblinks:
Please OP. Leave the girl alone. The devil wants to use you to tempt her. U jst want her body nothiing more.
Re: Need A Sincere Help by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
joyblinks:
well you are wrong.....i only afraid she might not want to date unlike less devoted christian girls..but damn it my heart wont just let go
Re: Need A Sincere Help by countsparrow: 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
pasqal09:

If he know how to follow his heart, he wouldn't have opened this thread, seeking for counsel.

Some ppl's comment are as useless as Nomadi Sambo.

guy do u have to quote me
Se ori e pe bayi

idiot it is not Nomadi, u cant even spell right... person.

(1) (Reply)

Please Tell Me What To Do In This Case / What's The Fuss Abt Delectablegyal? Y'all Luv Her / The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.