Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

7 Signs He Wants To Marry You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs He Wants To Marry You (2471 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Signs He Wants To Marry You by MANGAM(m): 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
Have you been in a relationship for a while? Do you think its about time he proposed? Maybe you’ve been thinking about this for a while now, “does he want to marry me or not?” seems to be the question on your mind every single day! Well worry no more below is a very helpful list of signs that will better help you figure out this very important question:

http://positivemed.com/2014/10/15/7-signs-wants-marry/

• Has he introduced you to his family

If a guy takes you home and introduces you to his family this is a very big step. Guys who take their girlfriend home are definitely serious about their relationship. If the family welcomes you in their social gathering no matter how big or small, these are all signs that your relationship is on the right path and he is serious about you.

• He doesn’t hide you

Sometimes in a relationship guys hide their girlfriend from the world, this is definitely not a good sign at all, but if the guy introduces you to his friends, family, colleagues and to the most important people in his life, this means that he honestly sees a future with you and is proud to show you off to the world

• If he says that your the only girl for him

If you are the center of the universe to your man and he treats you like you are his world and his one and only love than that means he wants to marry you. He only has eyes for you and you all his entire world.

• He Plans A Future With You

This is the most visible sign that he wants to marry you, if he plans a future with you or refers to something in the future keeping you in mind then obviously he is foreseeing a happy future with you. If he talks about buying a house together, opening bank accounts together, and how his kids will look like you then surely he is going to propose to you.

• Ifs Replaced by When

If your man is starting his lines with, “When we get married,” instead of, “If we get married,” then he is considering you as his future partner and planning things for you together. He sees you as his wife in the future and wants to achieve his dreams with you. There are no doubts in his mind about you two getting married.

• No Scope Of Jealousy

Men sometimes get jealous when they find their beau talking to another guy, but when it comes to the guy who wants to marry you, he will not be jealous. He trusts you and has confidence that you won’t do anything to hurt him. His eyes say it all whenever he looks at you.

• He already acts like your husband

Tying the knot is just a formality if he is already acting like a loving husband. He cares for you, shows concern for your issues, gives you advice, treats you like his wife, and talks about having children together, are some signs that he is definitely going to marry you. He loves you with all his heart and already considers you his wife.

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs He Wants To Marry You by sinaj(f): 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
noted
Re: 7 Signs He Wants To Marry You by Cutehector(m): 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
Until d day u catch him sleepin wit ur best frnd.. cheesy
Re: 7 Signs He Wants To Marry You by izuch(m): 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
Theory
Re: 7 Signs He Wants To Marry You by tinuolababy(f): 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
Op, my ex did all these and still left.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs He Wants To Marry You by Kasimaramma2(f): 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
MANGAM:

Have you been in a relationship for a while? Do you think its about time he proposed? Maybe you’ve been thinking about this for a while now, “does he want to marry me or not?” seems to be the question on your mind every single day! Well worry no more below is a very helpful list of signs that will better help you figure out this very important question:

http://positivemed.com/2014/10/15/7-signs-wants-marry/

• Has he introduced you to his family

If a guy takes you home and introduces you to his family this is a very big step. Guys who take their girlfriend home are definitely serious about their relationship. If the family welcomes you in their social gathering no matter how big or small, these are all signs that your relationship is on the right path and he is serious about you.

• He doesn’t hide you

Sometimes in a relationship guys hide their girlfriend from the world, this is definitely not a good sign at all, but if the guy introduces you to his friends, family, colleagues and to the most important people in his life, this means that he honestly sees a future with you and is proud to show you off to the world

• If he says that your the only girl for him

If you are the center of the universe to your man and he treats you like you are his world and his one and only love than that means he wants to marry you. He only has eyes for you and you all his entire world.

• He Plans A Future With You

This is the most visible sign that he wants to marry you, if he plans a future with you or refers to something in the future keeping you in mind then obviously he is foreseeing a happy future with you. If he talks about buying a house together, opening bank accounts together, and how his kids will look like you then surely he is going to propose to you.

• Ifs Replaced by When

If your man is starting his lines with, “When we get married,” instead of, “If we get married,” then he is considering you as his future partner and planning things for you together. He sees you as his wife in the future and wants to achieve his dreams with you. There are no doubts in his mind about you two getting married.

• No Scope Of Jealousy

Men sometimes get jealous when they find their beau talking to another guy, but when it comes to the guy who wants to marry you, he will not be jealous. He trusts you and has confidence that you won’t do anything to hurt him. His eyes say it all whenever he looks at you.

• He already acts like your husband

Tying the knot is just a formality if he is already acting like a loving husband. He cares for you, shows concern for your issues, gives you advice, treats you like his wife, and talks about having children together, are some signs that he is definitely going to marry you. He loves you with all his heart and already considers you his wife.

LWKMD....please readers dnt let this deceive you.Both guys that are grnuine n not do all these.The fact a guy does all dese those not guarantee you are his wife.Change is the only thing not constant.Guys change
Re: 7 Signs He Wants To Marry You by CHYMA0258(m): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
op stay there make boxers dy wear u. jonsing 101
Re: 7 Signs He Wants To Marry You by pwerrymansion(f): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
Which planet is the OP from? *sips her green tea and saunters outta thread*
Re: 7 Signs He Wants To Marry You by adedayourt(m): 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
all des stil doesnt prove notin undecided
Re: 7 Signs He Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
It changes ntin. Playes knw how to go abt their games.
Re: 7 Signs He Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
Traffic has always been a problem for us blog/website owners but no more expensive adverts rates you pay to people to put up adverts you can now advertise on snowmoney and drive thousands of visitors to your blog/site in a matter of days
I started snowmoney blog on December 2014 8th my birthday now i rank 1million and climbing day by day on alexa out of over 100million website worldwide,Don't believe me just check me up on alexa.com check for www.blog.snowmoney.com.ng or www.snowmoney.com.ng
You too can be like me just advertise on snowmoney special traffic diver and you will not regret it and know this im not a guy of many words im just 23 and i set out in nigeria to beat best bloggers in just 2years so whats your target.
Look at me in just 3months i have over 30000users and daily traffic of 700to800 new unique visitors if dont believe me just check my rank on alexa and see how its jumping top sites you too can be like me and who im i my names are IMMACULATE SNOW MBAEZUE i hail from anambra in nigeria i started blogging to make entertainment seekers to get the best download of there favorite tv series/movies/music album/video games and now i can did it a short while and trust me it was not easy so you to can get my kind of campaign adverts that puts your blog on top in a short time so what are my plan rate
40dollors=2500visitors for a month
60dollors=5000visitors for a month
100dollors=10000visitors for a month
200dollors=25000visitors for a month
400dollors=50000visitors for a month
750dollors=100000visitors for a month
You see how you can trend just like me so for my payment details for people using paypal you can pay to my paypal account @ SNOWKING.SNOWKING@YAHOO.COM
Then for people in nigeria you can pay to my nigerian bank account @ access bank account name:IMMACULATE MBAEZUE ACCOUNT NUMBER:0048326016
After payment is made you can email me your details like name/teller number and your number and my contacts are snowking.snowking@yahoo.com bbm 2a27dc16 my facebook immaculate mbaezue my linkedin immaculate snow twitter snowmoneys
Then for my number to be giving to you you have to contact me ist with these i gave you up there for adverts and payments made before i can issue my number why because i hate prank calls and im too busy for that and for people who want to make money on www.snowmoney.com.ng here are the step by step to do it
Snowmoney.com.ng is an easy money making system specially made for Nigerians who seek to make money from the internet without stressing there selfs by having there own websites or jobs,what am i saying why don’t you try it for your self just go over to snowmoney.com.ng put in your email in the link giving to you there just look at the picture below then when you are done a code is automatically sent to your email then use it to come create an account on the site then when you are done registering and remember to fully state your details both your bank details that’s where money will always be paid into for you then when you are done registering, login to your account then a fee of 1000naira will be needed to activate your account and you will see the bank you will be needed to pay in your money well shown when you are logged in so when done just share your code that was sent to your email to all your friends to come register with it instead of them requesting for a new code from the site and when there register with your code and activate there accounts you will be making 500naria per person electronically wired to your account every time someone refers to your code,so what are you waiting for fly over there and cash in big time
Then if you want the latest movie/tv series/gAMES/music visit http://blog.snowmoney.com.ng/ or http://www.snowfilms.co/
Re: 7 Signs He Wants To Marry You by maxiuc(m): 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
See females commenting bcus this one is strong
Re: 7 Signs He Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
Smh so many cynical people cry

If you say a man can do this and still play you then have a word with yourself because your rader is broken. Good men are plenty cheesy
Re: 7 Signs He Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
undecided
Re: 7 Signs He Wants To Marry You by zinachidi(m): 12:01am On Jun 11, 2015
i think the better topic should be '7 signs he probably wants to marry you'
Re: 7 Signs He Wants To Marry You by OKNkanu(m): 12:57am On Jun 11, 2015
Some Ladies be Like....... " So dz my bf wn marry me!"
Re: 7 Signs He Wants To Marry You by ingenuity2014: 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hi Mangam, please i sent you a pm.

(1) (Reply)

How Soon Can A Woman Notice Pregnancy / Pls Guys Help Me Check This Graveyard PICS / Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.