Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? (2469 Views)

Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read / See What This Small Girl Said About Guys On Facebook [photo] / Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by maputohq: 4:58pm On May 24, 2016
just curious and how do y'all think the ideal man should look?
Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 24, 2016
See question o undecided

No, they don't
Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by PunkyV(f): 5:00pm On May 24, 2016
I dont. Just as long as he is neat & presentable.
Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:
I dont. Just as long as he is neat & presentable.

What if I dress like kcee on our upcoming date grin
Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by sinaj(f): 5:05pm On May 24, 2016
I do
Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by missingrib(f): 5:06pm On May 24, 2016
me do care o...CNT imagine my guy wearing color riot or putting on same cloth for two days no matter how handsome you are that particular act turn me off..one cloth equals two days..hmmm

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by PunkyV(f): 5:07pm On May 24, 2016
vargasvictory:

What if I dress like kcee on our upcoming date grin

I dont know who kcee is lol. But I'm really not picky about that sort of thing because I'm not trendy or fashion forward myself. Be clean is all I care for.
Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by maputohq: 5:15pm On May 24, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
See question o undecided

No, they don't
stfu r u god?
Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

I dont know who kcee is lol. But I'm really not picky about that sort of thing because I'm not trendy or fashion forward myself. Be clean is all I care for.

Lol here's of his many heroics in fashion world

I hope you don't mind grin

Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by EngrSeries(m): 5:20pm On May 24, 2016
Absolutely. My gf complains whenever she's not comfy with it
Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 24, 2016
maputohq:

stfu r u god?
grin cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by PunkyV(f): 5:25pm On May 24, 2016
vargasvictory:

Lol here's of his many heroics in fashion world

I hope you don't mind grin

That's too eye-catching & bright lol. I dont think I'd be able to handle that. It must attract a lot of attention from people
Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by Moz22: 5:27pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

kcee is synonymous to rainbow
Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 24, 2016
Same way guys like good looking ladies with style same goes with ladies. You have to dress well even if you only 2shirts and 1 trouser.
Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

That's too eye-catching & bright lol. I dont think I'd be able to handle that. It must attract a lot of attention from people

I finally got what I yearned, you do care lol

BTW, since you're not so trendy, it'd be great if you had that someone with a bit of fashion sense, it'd add that glow

Uno what I mean grin
Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by PunkyV(f): 5:33pm On May 24, 2016
Moz22:
kcee is synonymous to rainbow

What's your dress style? Jeans, shorts, chinos or a traditional gear wearing type of guy?
Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by PunkyV(f): 5:40pm On May 24, 2016
vargasvictory:

I finally got what I yearned, you do care lol

BTW, since you're not so trendy, it'd be great if you had that someone with a bit of fashion sense, it'd add that glow

Uno what I mean grin

Lol, just because I dont pay attention to that doesnt mean I wanna be seen next to someone that dresses in bright clothes like a clown. Just normal down to earth clothes that dont attract attention. I'm shy in person so I wouldnt enjoy having all eyes on us when out. Well, I'm not against fashion sense, just as long as he wont be wearing a giant clock around his neck in the name of swag or whatever they call it. Lowkey. Nothing that says, "notice me".
Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by rosieluv(f): 5:54pm On May 24, 2016
lols abeg i care abt a guy's dress sense o
Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 24, 2016
Nothing worse than a guy who dresses badly

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, just because I dont pay attention to that doesnt mean I wanna be seen next to someone that dresses in bright clothes like a clown. Just normal down to earth clothes that dont attract attention. I'm shy in person so I wouldnt enjoy having all eyes on us when out. Well, I'm not against fashion sense, just as long as he wont be wearing a giant clock around his neck in the name of swag or whatever they call it. Lowkey. Nothing that says, "notice me".

"Giant Clock" Lmao

Tbh, I thought ladies enjoy being in the spotlight next to the hipster looking dude

It's nice, I mean your choice
Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by PunkyV(f): 6:16pm On May 24, 2016
vargasvictory:

"Giant Clock" Lmao

Tbh, I thought ladies enjoy being in the spotlight next to the hipster looking dude

It's nice, I mean your choice

I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, right? The clock thing. The type worn by the American musicians.

Ladies arent all the same lol. Some of us like to fly under the radar unnoticed. Yeah, I like simplicity.
Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, right? The clock thing. The type worn by the American musicians.

Ladies arent all the same lol. Some of us like to fly under the radar unnoticed. Yeah, I like simplicity.

For Now, till the animal in you is brought out lol

For me I love simplicity as much, happens so I got drama queens and fashion freaks all for the spark as friends
Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by Rexhenrex(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2016
missingrib:
me do care o...CNT imagine my guy wearing color riot or putting on same cloth for two days no matter how handsome you are that particular act turn me off..one cloth equals two days..hmmm
lmao;;;kinda guilty of that but thats for trousers tho,must guys are guilty as well
Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by Moz22: 9:29am On May 25, 2016
PunkyV:

What's your dress style? Jeans, shorts, chinos or a traditional gear wearing type of guy?
chinos..don't feel so comfortable on jeans nor shorts
Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by esxty(f): 10:22am On May 25, 2016
I can't even go out with a guy without dress sense, even other girls will envy
Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by shulamitewoman(f): 11:47am On May 25, 2016
Yh its necessary..
Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by Mariojane(f): 1:06pm On May 25, 2016
yes i care about the way you dress. you can't look rough nd unkempt and i will be proud to introduce you to my friends and family. even students with rough beard in my school i do tell them to keep it very low and know what kind of footwear to wear with a particular outfit.
who does that?
Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 25, 2016
Not really.
I do like a guy to look clean and decent though. But don't care for a guy to be looking all flashy all the time.
Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 25, 2016
I hate wen a guy wear boxer nd singlet outside nd call it cloth nowadays wat i prefer on a guy is d trendy agbada
Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by lovingT(f): 2:14pm On May 25, 2016
For sure oh. He has to dress well. Nothing too fancy. But presentable
Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by Alezy(m): 8:34pm On May 25, 2016
lovingT:
For sure oh. He has to dress well. Nothing too fancy. But presentable
presentable it zz....guys generally don't care much about how they look, as long as what we wear is nice, neat and presentable. who cares about the kinda fashion ladies do?

how are you?
Re: Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? by lovingT(f): 10:49pm On May 25, 2016
Alezy:
presentable it zz....guys generally don't care much about how they look, as long as what we wear is nice, neat and presentable. who cares about the kinda fashion ladies do?

how are you?

Am cool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Prostituting Friends Keep Getting Married Easily Unlike Me At 29 - Lady Lam / My First Sex Experience With An Online Girl. / When Your Girlfriend Is Too Close To A Particular Male Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.