Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. (3811 Views)

Bride price isn't worth it / 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person / How To Know A Virgin Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by OKNkanu(m): 2:56am On Jun 11, 2015
1. Changing your music without first asking for
permission
The first thing I do when get a girl
over to my shack is put on some music. Depending
on the mood I’m trying to set, I’ll go with
something like Passion Pit, The Weeknd, or
Vanessa da Mata. As I’m making drinks, if she goes
to the laptop, cuts off my music, then pulls up
some whack-ass shit on YouTube, she’s only getting
bleeped that night and never again. Even though
she wants to play “this one song,” I cut her crap
off and put mine back on. I say, “If you wanted to
listen to your music you should’ve invited me to
your place.”

2. Giving you unsolicited advice I don’t care if I
have the most obvious problem in the world that
can be solved with baking soda, but if I don’t ask
you for help or at least show I’m open to receiving
help, then shut the Bleep up. You’re not my mom
and you’re not someone who has more life
experience than me, so spare me your harebrained
ideas for solving a man’s real problems.

3. Saying “you should.” There is absolutely no
reason for a girl to tell a man “you should…” ever.
It insinuates that not only are you currently doing
something wrong, but that she knows more than
you, which is extremely unlikely. She is free to
say, “Have you thought of…” or “What do you
think about…” but the moment she brings out the
word “should,” a synonym of “must,” I know she’s
a arrogant cunt who thinks she knows more than
she really does. The only things I should or must do
are pay my taxes and die.

4. Not apologizing when she texts or takes a call
in your presence.
If I’m on a first or second date
with a girl, and she starts reading texts, sending
texts, or actually taking a call without excusing
herself first, she will never see me again. Even the
most conceited bitches will let off an “Excuse me I
have to take this real quick.” Otherwise she
doesn’t deserve another meeting with you, even if
she puts out and turns out to be okay in bed. You
let a girl disrespect you like this and you might as
well hand her your balls.

5. Asking you to postpone your orgasm so she
can gain more pleasure.
If you’re about to bust
your nut and a girl does tells you “No” or “Wait,”
she’s an inconsiderate slut who is now causing you
direct harm. A man’s nut is sacred, and for her to
impede that should be criminal. I’m serious. One
time a girl postponed my nut and then I lost it
completely. I couldn’t get it back and I was left
with minor groin pain. I never contacted her
again.
Feel Free To Add Yours! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by dopeJemi: 3:18am On Jun 11, 2015
Have nothing to say, just felt like being here

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by webninja: 3:35am On Jun 11, 2015
Opinionated.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by echobee(f): 3:52am On Jun 11, 2015
sad

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by bamirotola: 3:57am On Jun 11, 2015
This is not naija made.... it can't work here..... space booked though...

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 11, 2015
A proud guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 11, 2015
Let me buy land

A

B

C

D

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by IamLEGEND1: 5:58am On Jun 11, 2015
i just felt like i should just comment for no reason

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by justmag(m): 6:13am On Jun 11, 2015
I love this post... grin...I agree with some of them...especially NUMBER 4.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by Dajugba: 6:23am On Jun 11, 2015
Couldn't figure any point from you.
Maybe you passed a message before I read this. Believe me Any young lad here. If you take any of this advice you may end up being heart broken and feel hate like the op is feeling now.

Love only come to those who care to love others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 11, 2015
Ooohh excuse me OP... we women shud demand climax u know? Not only men have the right to burst out without minding us women....we r not a sex object, mind u...
Wats d point of having sex when U only want is to cum & leave ur partner unsatisfied? Dnt u think tats a selfish act?

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by virginboy1(m): 6:43am On Jun 11, 2015
When she tells you NOTHING always.

Whatever,

I don't know,

Her best phrase is lets go shopping.

Moreover
Sex before marriage is not cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by ebamma(m): 7:02am On Jun 11, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by Drinkwater(m): 7:03am On Jun 11, 2015
Arrant 3-mins man. Yo can't satisfy her you aint worth the relationship too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:26am On Jun 11, 2015
When she ask something from me and i give an indefinite respond... If she can tell with her common sense that i didnt have it and she keeps asking for it... She is gone already.. This is a Front page material... The points here are undeniable..
Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by 2dice(m): 8:53am On Jun 11, 2015
Not again ...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 11, 2015
I sense pride here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by Abee79(m): 10:24am On Jun 11, 2015
This is the most Self-Centred post I have read.

* When a relationship is all about you, you only end up being miserable and you'll hurt others in the process. GET A LIFE!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by Abee79(m): 10:25am On Jun 11, 2015
hunniweb:
I sense pride here
THANK YOU!
* I sensed it too . . . Sad

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by Abee79(m): 10:43am On Jun 11, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
When she ask something from me and i give an indefinite respond... If she can tell with her common sense that i didnt have it and she keeps asking for it... She is gone already.. This is a Front page material... The points here are undeniable..
Another self-centred, arrogant person. Sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by amokeme(f): 11:20am On Jun 11, 2015
oyin17:
A proud guy
exactly.. His no. 1-4 says it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by prettyjo(f): 11:23am On Jun 11, 2015
number 5 maketh no sense
Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by lomodele(m): 11:53am On Jun 11, 2015
No1 shows she no send u but d rest undecided
Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by Mcbussy(m): 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
2, 3 and 5... rubbish undecided

I understand number 4, u should excuse urself b4 answering calls or texting, especially when sum1 is talking to u.

Number 1 is totally valid.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by Mcbussy(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
prettyjo:
number 5 maketh no sense

I concur sweety... Sex ain't only about d guy, bae needs to enjoy it too wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by ozodigboo(m): 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Then, at this rate, @ OP, u will never get a girlfriend in Nigeria.
Why ? Because 99% all naija babes will exhibit at least 3 out of the 5 rules u mentioned.
I'm sure if u come across a veery beautiful babe like ......Toto Dike, for example, u'll forget all these rules.

yea....Tonto Dicke
Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by PrettyClare7(f): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
Abee79:
This is the most Self-Centred post I have read.

* When a relationship is all about you, you only end up being miserable and you'll hurt others in the process. GET A LIFE!!!
you could not have said it any better.
Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by OKNkanu(m): 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Some people dey vex on top my thread!... undecided .......... Well... Keep vexing grin
Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by McEwen(m): 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
Quote of the Week "Na flat frying pan yanshless things full nairaland"

cc:kingtom grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by KingTom(m): 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
McEwen:
Quote of the Week "Na flat frying pan yanshless things full nairaland"

cc:kingtom grin grin grin grin

Wise talk grin grin

KingTom:
Na flat frying pan yanshless things full here o angry God why!!!! cry

grin
Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by McEwen(m): 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
KingTom:

Wise talk grin grin

Award Loading grin grin
Re: 5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. by KingTom(m): 12:00am On Jun 12, 2015
McEwen:

Award Loading grin grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Father Ate The Egg Cooked By My V*gina / / Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.