Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,902 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? (27928 Views)

Nine Things Nigerian Bankers Hate About Their Jobs / Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM / For Bankers, Ex Bankers And Bankers To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by boluyongp(m): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
Joavid:

I dressed well, I spoke well, I was polite.

I guess I didn't smile. But then, why do I need to smile to a woman? I mean, its strictly business - pick up a form, fill it,submit and come back later.

Infact,she's suppose to be the smiling one. Am the customer.
A smile doesn't cost a thing, it doesn't take away from you in a way, so just do it. Man or woman doesn't matter, its even more like it to smile to a fellow woman. I have a gift for you below.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by anigold(m): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
Joavid:

No, it won't help.

She is there to attend to me because I choose to put my money in their bank. And as far as I wasn't rude to her, she shouldn't be.

I remember, I asked one at ecobank to give me an atm compliant form to fill, politely.
She just kept staring at her computer, like I didn't exist. I had to greet her again, and she asked again what I wanted.
Only for her to tell me to come back by 4pm(same time banks close) to get the form.
I was shocked. I didn't mutter a word. I headed straight to the head of customer care unit and he was guy. He was so nice and ready to help. And he apologised on that woman's behalf.

I think the lady is single and seriously searching.

Single unmarried female bankers are most times very rude..
I think the ring gives some a sense of security..
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by themodernman: 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
kevinberry:
This is one out of the numerous reasons,why I won't dare employ a female in sensitive positions,that deals in taking care of the people who provide me my daily bread....imagine a customer care shouting to her boss bread winner...I swear I will send her home instantly without paying her 1 kobo....

The worst part is me standing in queue and one yeye woman will just over-take me and she will answer the woman simply because they are friends back home...most of these customers care and cashiers don't know and have what it takes to do such jobs....and if they should be ignored now...you will hear them shouting gender discrimination....

You as a worker,if you wanna work under me...one thing you should know is that..your/my customers are our God's and thus we should give them every respect and services they deserve..because they are the ones paying your salary not your boss

Women dunno they're the the ones discriminating themselves. If they continue to put up such nasty unprofessional behaviour then no one will take them serious. But as usual I don't expect them to hear word..that to them is woman power...the empowerment they so much crave for.

But unknown to them they're just fulfilling scriptures which says 7women will hold on to a man & beg him to marry them...most men are already seeing the uselessnes women have made themselves become....going by the preference for baby mommas nowadays.....they'll never realize it now until it's too late and they start rolling on different crusade grounds.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by kaka22(m): 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
There was a day I went to First bank to withdraw some cash and I met a long queue. I waited for like 30 minutes and I was still far from being attended to. I was tired and frustrated. That was when I saw a lady jumped the queue and went to meet a female cashier to withdraw money. Immediately, I challenged the female cashier and the 'queue jumper'. Thank God the female cashier spoke nicely and apologised. If not, I would have scattered the place... wink
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by Champele(m): 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
robinicule:
female bank workers are always on their period
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by 4kasibe24(m): 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
women in question are too proud of themself, if u give any lady such position she will completely lost her respects to any man, even to get marry will be very difficult to her cos she felt that no man can control her again.
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by Champele(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
robinicule:
lol.I dont blame Them, Because Of The unimaginable Amount Of Money They See Every Day That Belong To People,Compare To Their salary And Became Desperate And frustrated.
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by Champele(m): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
robinicule:
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by Rosemary216(f): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
anigold:

Please how do you talk to them.. do u use sign language. grin

But I rarely meet Rude female bankers.

hahahahaha.... Lolxxx... Polite language
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by tessylove2(f): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
boluyongp:

A smile doesn't cost a thing, it doesn't take away from you in a way, so just do it. Man or woman doesn't matter, its even more like it to smile to a fellow woman. I have a gift for you below.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
anigold:

I think the lady is single and seriously searching.
Single unmarried female bankers are most times very rude.. I think the ring gives some a sense of security..
Lol.
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by pamcode(m): 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
kennynelcon:
Met one at GTB... when her vex was too much I told her shebi it's my money?? She solved my problem after 5 months. Anyway we became friends, we don cut as I don get my money...
I smell lies and exaggerations

By the way op all the customer care agents have met have always been sexy, attractive and helpful i think it all about luck and how handsome you are
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by logica(m): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
mrwonlasewonie:
...At this time I didn't care if a free for all will ensue.i left the que and slapped her...
Are you male/female?
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by Acidosis(m): 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
That's the reason I dislike over hyped banks like GTB, FirstBank, etc

Give me
Sterling Mainstreet Stanbic IBTC smiley smiley
Less customers, less wahala, *winks*
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
barrnchedo:
hyperactive Translate Button
[hahy-per-ak-tiv]
adjective
unusually or abnormally active :
a company's hyperactive growth; the child's hyperactive imagination.
(of children) displaying exaggerated physical activity sometimes associated with neurologic or psychologic causes.

He did't say hyperactive. He said hyper-reactive. Even though it's not in the dictionary, I think it conveys his thoughts quite clearly.
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by anigold(m): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rosemary216:
hahahahaha.... Lolxxx... Polite language

Example of polite language.
U mean igbo,yoruba or ibibio.
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by Bosch10(m): 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
kennynelcon:
Met one at GTB... when her vex was too much I told her shebi it's my money?? She solved my problem after 5 months. Anyway we became friends, we don cut as I don get my money...
But the customer care attendant at gtb futa is so humble that u can call her a fool
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by themodernman: 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rosemary216:
d way ladies love to be talked to!!

Which way?
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by JuanDeDios: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
You won't want understand this OP clearly if don't have account in First Bank. I dunno who selects their women for them. 90% of them look alike and have thesame attitudegrin. I met one wearing a weather man's glasses one day to ask for something and she snubbbed the hell outta me.

First and second greetings didn't get any response so, same thing happened when I asked her the question. She was busy staring at the computer screen as if I was invisible to her.
Lol. Well, they're upgrading nowadays. I went to one First Bank this morning the customer care ladies were excellent.
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by Acidosis(m): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
Bosch10:
But the customer care attendant at gtb futa is so humble that u can call her a fool

Its all about personality. That lady might even be a 3rd Class holder (or just OND holder).

Only ignorant bank mgts call on first class and 2.1 applicants (only) for a customer care position.

Until these banks learn to look outside the box (resume), they'll always employ wrong hands.
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by Balloteli(m): 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
another stupid customer care service wet dey useless na dose idiot company wet dey call Dstv, wen you call dia customer kia service, it may take dem up till 10 minutes b4 dey pick ur callz.and no be free call.dey make it normal call rate charges.
Nigerianx a'int you tired of dis company ? I am counting on Buhari government to do something abt dis.and I pray d incoming house committee on media at d national Assembly go do something on dis.I am strongly hoping
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by victorv12(m): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
It's because they are local! Many of them doesn't even understand the word customer service...They have many of them in banks like GT and Diamond bank. They always para-trip when customers are asking for feedback .
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
WhEnever I'm going to organisations where they have ladies like that,I'm always ready for them. When the want to stat with that attitude,I show them that I also have PHD in giving people like them ATTITUDE!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
KingTom:
I met one at First Bank if you see the way the fool looked at me, I asked her if she was ok? She said what is that supposed to mean, I then said "I recommend always sanitary pads for you my dear"

grin

Wicked grin
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by Balloteli(m): 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
another stupid customer care service wet dey useless na dose idiot company wet dey call stv, wen you call dia customer kia service, it may take dem up till 10 minutes b4 dey pick ur callz.and no be free call.dey make it normal call rate charges.
Nigerianx a'int you tired of dis company ? I am counting on Buhari government to do something abt dis.and I pray d incoming house committee on media at d national Assembly go do something on dis.I am strongly hoping
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by AlhajiAdemola: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
http://www.businesslist.com.ng/company/253030/ncs-auction-vehicles?
Buy and Make your orders for a cheaper and affordable price rate, Toyota, Honda, Mercedez, Nissan and other Cars makes/products and Models from 1996 to 2014 years of age. Just give us your budget let see what we can do for you, Cars are In Good Condition, With Good Fuel Economy ratings and Comfortable Interiors and makes good Commuter Cars.

For fast responds and inquires,contact the Tariff and Trade officer directly on the mobile line-(08067818458) for further information and Purchase.

Do you want a Cars with this features:

* 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
* AM/FM
* Air Conditioning
* Anti-lock Brakes
* Anti-theft System
* Automatic Headlights
* CD (Multi Disc)
* Cruise Control
* Daytime Running Lights
* Dual-zone Climate Control
* Floor Mats
* Folding Mirrors
* Front & Rear Side Airbags
* Front Airbags (Dual)
* Full Size Spare Tire
* Handsfree/Bluetooth Integration
* Heated Mirrors
* Heated Seats
* Intermittent Wipers
* Keyless Entry
* Keyless Ignition
* Leather Interior
* Leather Steering Wheel
* Locking Differential
* Navigation System
* Parking Assist System
* Power Locks
* Power Mirrors
* Power Seat (Dual)
* Power Steering
* Power Windows
* Premium Sound System
* Premium Wheels
* Reading Lights
* Rear Window Defroster
* Seat Memory
* Steering Wheel Controls
* Tire Pressure Monitoring System
* Traction/Stability Control
* Trip Computer
* Vanity Mirror/Light
* Wood Trim

Then you are welcome, Bring your budget to us and we shall help you get your budget right here by minimizing cost and makes Money Valuable.

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by themodernman: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
urchmanx:
I had my fair encounter with them this Xmas. I will say this,GTB bank is one of the best banks but the attitude of the customer service personal are nothing to right home about. They told me that I can't perform any transaction on my account without the token device. I went into the bank around 12 filled the form and they told me that the system to active the token was down. After waiting for hours I complained, the customer service told me that the lady that will do it for me is not around. I waited for hours and she came back and attained to her friend that called her on the phone. When it was my turn she told me is 4 and the system cut of time has reached. I went back to the customer service to complain she became rude. Trust me wasting my 4 hours. That was what I couldn't take. I called head office in their presence. Made sure their was case Id on the issue and a copy sent to my email. See as the bank manager rush come solve the problem. I was pissed because I only have 24 hours to stay around, they lied to me that the system was down and they were rude. She was begging me to stop the call that it will put her into trouble but I have reached my limit as well.

Please explain to me the case ID on the issue and email stuff..I need to deal with one female staff in first bank, she must have her fill.

And I hope you didn't stop dat call angry People must be dealt with to change cos honestly people are goats. Never condone such rubbish even if they beg.
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by blakky97(m): 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
bongolistik:
I believe this is a serious issue to address, the case of some female bankers that ocupies the customer care units of the bank.

First of all, I don't think that some of them even know what their duties are and what customer care unit entails. When you meet some hyper-reactive female bankers occupying that position, then you get to understand me well and ask what the hell those kind of people are doing at that section.

Some of them are very impatient, so full of themselves (because of maybe one 100k they receive monthly), rude and obviously don't know what their jobs entail.

I have met them in UBA, GTB and some other banks, and I begin to wonder if this is the case of job miss road.

All customer care job in every organization or establishments entails that those in charge are people with good humours, patience, friendly, always ready to attend and help out customers and even respond to the most stupid questions, they are always supposed to handle and treat every customer warmly without any string nor pains attached.

But reverse happens to be the case in many instances. You get to see some female bankers that call themselves customer care attendants: some of them, very hostile and you dare not make the mistake of asking them one question twice even when you repeated the question thinking that they did not hear you well initially, they can even shout at you or squeeze face and hiss, very hyperactive set of people. In fact they are always not happy. They bite at every little issue.

Whenever I see and notice them in banks, I just shake my head in dismay and often say to myself 'who kept this one here as a customer care assistant self'.
baba! I dey cause drama for them well well for bank no be saayyyy one tin one tin

by the time the managers hear my voice, they'll run out to come and settle fight. thats when they'll know that customers are always right.

in Gtb uniben one day, I attempted to climb that barrier on counter to drag one foolls hair when she was forming rudeness. I no get time oh! I go draw rain for your body. next time you see me you go know say kolo wey dey ure head no ripe.

see ehn, in access bank in palms in lekki, in short make I no talk.

one advice; its good to have reasonable amounts in your account. so that when you are shouting and drawing attention, you go get moral. speak good English too. nobody can arrest you for fighting a bank official. its your right to be treated well. if there happens to be a fight in the bank, its their image that will be dented. the shame is on them for employing members of staff that have no knowledge of diplomacy. the banking hall is not her kitchen and im not her husband.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by themodernman: 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
mrwonlasewonie:
Chaiii I met one in uba but we're friends now. She's so saucy with an attitude and of course she met me at home.

Ok.so I eas on the que to make some deposits and instead of me to be going forward I noticed that I was going backwards. I didn't even notice on time because I was pinging on my phone while on que so I was carried away. When I just looked up I discovered I was in the same spot for 2hours and then I started seeing some strange faces in front of those who were in front of me. When I interrogated the others said she sneaked them in front because they tipped her

when I found out I was so mad I was like madam this que is too long and you're too slow. The next thing she did was to yell at me saying madam if you are in a hurry you can come back. I asked her to repeat what she said and she still repeated it. At this time I didn't care if a free for all will ensue.i left the que and slapped her . The security guys came and restrained me and then calmed me down. She was busy grumbling to herself. She couldn't even speak out loud again. She cooled down.

Since then anytime I go there she always behave herself towards me

I dey feeeel you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by blakky97(m): 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
njays24:
WhEnever I'm going to organisations where they have ladies like that,I'm always ready for them. When the want to stat with that attitude,I show them that I also have PHD in giving people like them ATTITUDE!
one thing about me is I believe If I slap a rude lady in a bank, il become famous at least 15mins. besides I have strong military backings that can get me out of any police issue in this nigeria. no time. I go fight like say na 3rd world war.
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by themodernman: 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
boluyongp:
Its because of the way you are dressed. If you dress well, trust me, they'll address you well. It is true that the way you are dressed is the way you are addressed and it is a pointer to your address.

I was at Union Bank yesterday, I needed a pen, the lady was using it. She stopped what she was doing and gave me, she had to look for another.
I then went to GTBank to do BVN, the lady saw me seated with others, she specifically singled me out of the rest and asked if I had done my BVN. I later approached her for her pen which she gave.

So, dress well, smile and speak politely. They are used to rude people, so surprise him/her by being different, you'll get their attention easily. Dress well to get her attention, Smile to break her defences, Talk well to win her favour.

Hope this helps.

You never jam original mad girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Every CFA Level 1 Candidate Should Know! / 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise / One Bumpy Semester Made Him Drop Out Of School, Now He’s A Cattle Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.