Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes (18962 Views)

Igbo Girls So Often In Beauty Pageant..are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful? / Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? / Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Chai OP you can smile for Jesus o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by Ngozi123(f): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
We are beautiful but women from other tribes are beautiful as well.

3 Likes

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ngozi123:
We are beautiful but women from other tribes are beautiful as well.

Everyone is beautiful in their own way.

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by badaoyeyemi(f): 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yesss oooo...av never seen a smiling face that was ugly..
ikennaf1:
Chai OP you can smile for Jesus o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
badaoyeyemi:

Of course you are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by chi4ik(m): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
icedbeatz:

hahahahahahahahhaahahahhahaa LMAO lol r of LMAO bitcch please fuk outta here with that shitt Hahshahahahahahahahaha all Nigerian Girls are beautiful my black azz Hahahahahaha thanks for the laughs though.
most IGBO girls are beautiful but my brothers if you haven't been to jos (plateau state) to see these Fulanis meeeehn then you haven't seen beautiful girls in naija. damn and they're so sweet and gentle I even started contemplating marrying from there. miss the jos fun.
Taaaaaaaaaaaaah, no be jos wey I dey they type this now? jos girls no too fine o, only 20% are pretty but 80% wowo & black pass charcoal. Fulanis doesn't reside in Jos but Bokkos, shadam & Barki- landi LGA. Allah Jos girls very ugly, very short and extra black abeg. they are only endowed with bosom

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by LecciGucci: 12:11am On Oct 30, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
babe.. ur smile can kill.
Pls i want to shine ur congo.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by jenkini(m): 7:39am On Feb 13, 2017
badaoyeyemi:

but I try small
tongue
but I try small

You hot jare don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by Tosinville(m): 8:51am On Feb 13, 2017
As a yoruba guy, igbo girls dey fine o i no go lie but along the line after few days of friendship and they discover that im a yoruba some always look for a way to bill me or withdraw, but wetin man go do? Na igbo man their mama always talk say make dem bring come house lol

Any cute girl i approach in the streets mostly always end up being an igbo girl fr.

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by Jodha(f): 9:20am On Feb 13, 2017
Hell no.. Igbo girls are cheap and naive...

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by badaoyeyemi(f): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2017
Am not dere oooo shocked
Jodha:
Hell no.. Igbo girls are cheap and naive...
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by Jodha(f): 11:20am On Feb 13, 2017
badaoyeyemi:
Am not dere oooo shocked

Fear not dearie... Dem igbo girls can't do me noh'hun... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by areyemi(m): 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
badaoyeyemi:
Am not dere oooo shocked
Badoyeyemi, I love ur smile.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria / Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... / Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.