Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,607 members, 7,851,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ (4560 Views)

11 New Sexy Places To Touch Your Guy. Number 7 Will Get You Laid / Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. / How I Stopped Being Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by forandy(m): 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hishuula:
the one wey i borrow from ur broda na 200kb and i don return am
so your sister own wey i dey use na 500kb (highest for that whole house) so i fit use am at least mak i feel how una dey feel .lol

make e no shock u o

Okay  
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by gabe: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
Bruva got laid. Y'all shd stop hating.
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
forandy:

Okay
better or even come again mak i kill you patapata.
Next time dey look face
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
gabe:
Bruva got laid. Y'all shd stop hating.
abi na,but dem no reach 4 me alone
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
Babzilla:

what a slowpoke
oya,na moronn you wan write abi ? Your father
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
Babzilla:

what a slowpoke
oya,na moronn you wan write abi ? Your father
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Firstinline(m): 6:20am On Jun 14, 2015
Guy, i could not go on reading your epistle, because you have a poor command of english language as most people have stated here. Please try to improve. #No insult just fact.

1 Like

Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 14, 2015
Firstinline:
Guy, i could not go on reading your epistle, because you have a poor command of english language as most people have stated here. Please try to improve. #No insult just fact.
thumbs up man
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Rilwayne001: 7:00am On Jun 14, 2015
prettyjo:
English haff sufferedgrin
grin RIP english...The OP is a murderer.
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin RIP english...The OP is a murderer.
and surely i will kill your mom
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Rilwayne001: 7:11am On Jun 14, 2015
Hishuula:
and surely i will kill my mom
FIXED cheesy
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 14, 2015
Viewing: Teempakguy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

FIXED cheesy
look you changed that,i can never ever wrote that.....whoever wrote that will never live long *1 year =100years* lolzzzzz
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
Viewing: Teempakguy.
welcome sir....fanta or mirinda ??
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

FIXED cheesy
say amen
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 14, 2015
Hishuula:
welcome sir....fanta or mirinda ??
what are you saying?

Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
what are you saying?
remember that gay fuckedddd your ****
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 14, 2015
Hishuula:
remember that gay fuckedddd your ****
so, you are your own boyfriend grin
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
so, you are your own boyfriend grin
exactly..............if thats what the 4 stars means
loooolzzzz
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Rilwayne001: 7:48am On Jun 14, 2015
Hishuula:
say amen
Write in good english first
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Write in good english first
do you mean "write good english first"??
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by benkings(m): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2015
Wit dis ur english she is laffing at ur foolishness and not at ur joke...u will only get laid by her if she is foolish....u knw fool attracts fool!
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2015
benkings:
Wit dis ur english she is laffing at ur foolishness and not at ur joke...u will only get laid by her if she is foolish....u knw fool attracts fool!
sure,,,,like the bonding together of your mum and dad,i even heard your mom was fooling around idumota while your dad was doing the same at agege and they still found themselves.what a miracle of foolishness !!! And you-fruit of foolishness ,,your dad's ddick-instrument of a fool
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by czarr(m): 10:47am On Jun 14, 2015
.....funny can definitely get you laid,with chicks that got a sense of humor tho.
some chicks lack a sense of humour.
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 15, 2015
czarr:
.....funny can definitely get you laid,with chicks that got a sense of humor tho.
some chicks lack a sense of humour.
bro they ve spoil the thread already but i get what you re saying
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by BarcaBlood: 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
L grin L This is some funny shït

But na true sha oh. Being funny can get you some banging or @ the very least some 'current-tapping'. E get one chick for my dept. wey I dey always talk dirty with. Na back of class we dey sit dey gist many times and I don press almost everything wey dey her body anytime she dey laugh to my dirty talks, and she no dey complain anytime I dey touch
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
BarcaBlood:
L grin L This is some funny shït

But na true sha oh. Being funny can get youy some banging or @ the very least some 'current-tapping'. E get one chick for my dept. wey I dey always talk dirty with. Na back of class we dey sit dey gist many times and I don press almost everything wey dey her body anytime she dey laugh to my dirty talks, and she no dey complain anytime I dey touch
dey press dey go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders I Need Your Opinon. / Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable?| / I Find Older Women Attractive. Am I Weird??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.