Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. (1593 Views)

Guys, Total Number Of Ladies Have You Laid With? / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / 11 New Sexy Places To Touch Your Guy. Number 7 Will Get You Laid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 17, 2016
My name is Raymond, im 20, an undergraduate of international relations and history smiley
Im as tall as 6'9, 10 seconds away from been 7feet shocked
Somehow iv got really long hair...Not the long hair you see everyday smiley
Older ladies are just naturally attracted to me, i dont know if its the height or the hair or just my sense of humor smiley
The fact that im an IRS student, "im going to talk for a living",fortunately i can speak in 4 different accents, was 5 sad
Sometimes im forced to speak in the accents she likes throughout her whole stay sad SMH
the last babe was forming, till i began to tease her, sounding like vladimir pushkin smiley hahaha
and she was like "oh my, you do that too? wow"
NB: Accents gets you fannies, just be accurate with the accent you imitating.

1 Like

Re: Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 17, 2016
Let us clap for him undecided

#YOLO
Re: Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:54am On Nov 17, 2016
grin

Hahahhahaha... I can relate with u OP... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. by StupidYorubaFool: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2016
mtchew... kids everywhere. rubbish

1 Like

Re: Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. by Warhawk(m): 11:00am On Nov 17, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
mtchew... kids everywhere. rubbish
yer sig sef
Re: Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 17, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
mtchew... kids everywhere.
rubbish
id have had a fuss, but im just gonn have a laugh and call your name, whats your name again ? smiley hahaaha

1 Like

Re: Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. by Boybrano(m): 11:22am On Nov 17, 2016
Me too, i can speak 5 accents. I speak igbo, hausa, yoruba,tiv and efik accents accurately. Even Okon can't compete my efik accent. Trust me my boruda, i am nt kwarupt.
Re: Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 17, 2016
Boybrano:
Me too, i can speak 5 accents. I speak igbo, hausa, yoruba,tiv and efik accents accurately. Even Okon can't compete my efik accent. Trust me my boruda, i am nt kwarupt.
dude, i meant cockney, russian, hispanics and french accents
Re: Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

aye aye buddy, i suck at pulling birds online. maybe just email you then? what do you reckon ?
Re: Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. by Mightyraw(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Him don Bleep u too?
Re: Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mightyraw:
Him don Bleep u too?
wait...what?
Re: Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. by Mightyraw(m): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
RayRayZicc:
wait...what?
Do i knw u?
Re: Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mightyraw:
Do i knw u?
obviously not
Re: Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
By language, do you perchance mean Oracle C+; Java; python

1 Like

Re: Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. by Mightyraw(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
RayRayZicc:
obviously not
Close the door behind u
Re: Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. by Slaveman343: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
yea thats how we roll
Re: Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
SirWere:
By language, do you perchance mean Oracle C+; Java; python
talking to a girl sounding british,russian,ittalian ....dont try if you know you dont have the right accents.
the plan is to amuse her, not sound stupid
Re: Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. by MystiqueReine(f): 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
I can speak with Indian,French,black American and British accents though not very well.I want to even learn more

1 Like

Re: Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
MystiqueReine:
I can speak with Indian,French,black American and British accents though not very well.I want to even learn more
you think u can , till you meet a maestro.
id be obliged to teach you the russian
you'd look more sexy than a girl who smokes
Re: Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. by MystiqueReine(f): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
RayRayZicc:
you think u can , till you meet a maestro.
id be obliged to teach you the russian
you'd look more sexy than a girl who smokes
I'm game
Re: Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
MystiqueReine:
I'm game
how can i get your celly then?
Re: Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. by MystiqueReine(f): 7:47am On Nov 18, 2016
RayRayZicc:
how can i get your celly then?
Having problem with my email at the moment but when I sort it out I'll let you know
Re: Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
MystiqueReine:
Having problem with my email at the moment but when I sort it out I'll let you know
08162088317, just text me smiley
Re: Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. by MIMU(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
MystiqueReine:
tlk 2 me
Re: Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. by QuietHammer(m): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
RayRayZicc:
My name is Raymond, im 20, an undergraduate of international relations and history smiley
Im as tall as 6'9, 10 seconds away from been 7feet shocked
Somehow iv got really long hair...Not the long hair you see everyday smiley
Older ladies are just naturally attracted to me, i dont know if its the height or the hair or just my sense of humor smiley
The fact that im an IRS student, "im going to talk for a living",fortunately i can speak in 4 different accents, was 5 sad
Sometimes im forced to speak in the accents she likes throughout her whole stay sad SMH
the last babe was forming, till i began to tease her, sounding like vladimir pushkin smiley hahaha
and she was like "oh my, you do that too? wow"
NB: Accents gets you fannies, just be accurate with the accent you imitating.
Good for you. I "speak" bepop on the piano. Goodluck to any lady trying to resist that grin
Re: Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
QuietHammer:

Good for you. I "speak" bepop on the piano. Goodluck to any lady trying to resist that grin
and what accent is bibop on the piano?

(1) (Reply)

The Funniest Stand Up Commedians In Nigeria Are Ibos And Urhobo(warri) List / Are Nigerian Women Getting More Beautiful Or Ugly By The Day (honest Opinions) / I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.