Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

(photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. (62546 Views)

Couple Cruise On Boat As They Give Their Pre-wedding Photos A Village Theme / Nigerian Lady Gets Mercedes Benz S Class As Birthday Gift From Boo (pics) / Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by butanep(m): 10:12am On Jun 12, 2015
bosun11:
Treat your girlfriend like a goddess bro.....These sort of Ladies Are Scarce To Find
because of wrist watch abi...

Grow up... if she still 4up, you clear her doubt...
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Truckpusher(m): 10:15am On Jun 12, 2015
elantraceey:

I be think say you smart na tongue

RRS is a type of car, what is it? grin
You see ya life? grin

You dey ask for 10 to 15m for gift , ask for a realistic gift joor.
Mine is simple. cheesy
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Truckpusher(m): 10:21am On Jun 12, 2015
kingguu:

Guy no dey ful dis place with ur mumu talk...Tell Deejavuu Wetin u want from am. Grow up...u dey fear p****y
You're just being clever by half .
It's not every girl you come across that you hit , some of them are Better off as friends and then you can hit anything around her with ease. grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by naturefellow(m): 10:30am On Jun 12, 2015
OP. Please, where is your gf from? grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by elantraceey(f): 10:37am On Jun 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
You see ya life? grin
You dey ask for 10 to 15m for gift , ask for a realistic gift joor. Mine is simple. cheesy
Hian

Shey you were asking me as if you didn't know grin

What's yours again self?
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Truckpusher(m): 10:39am On Jun 12, 2015
elantraceey:

Hian

Shey you were asking me as if you didn't know grin

What's yours again self?
When you see some request you've got to be deaf and dumb at the same time. grin

Do the needful at the highlighted please. cheesy
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by elohorayodele: 10:51am On Jun 12, 2015
taiocol:
you sure say na she buy am or she lick one dude ear collect watch come give you

why u wan put sand for this broda garri nah? shocked
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by elantraceey(f): 10:54am On Jun 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
When you see some request you've got to be deaf and dumb at the same time. grin

Do the needful at the highlighted please. cheesy

What can be done about what's not known?
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by simdam500(m): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2015
And this is a girlfriend!!!! smiley

She got u a machine watch... love her pls...

Can't stop modifying cheesy wink

My best thread of the year cool

1 Like

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 12, 2015
Hmmmmmm I see
SenR:

Just received this lovely time piece from
my girlfriend as my birthday gift.

It's comes with a 32GB internal memory,
An HD Camera for both motion picture and
video recording, audio recording and a charging usb cable used for charging the wrist watch.

See pics below....
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by scarr: 11:19am On Jun 12, 2015
SenR:

Just received this lovely time piece from
my girlfriend as my birthday gift.

It's comes with a 32GB internal memory,
An HD Camera for both motion picture and
video recording, audio recording and a charging usb cable used for charging the wrist watch.

See pics below....
pls where can i get one of those
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by bosun11(m): 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
butanep:
because of wrist watch abi...

Grow up... if she still 4up, you clear her doubt...

Telling me to grow up Who d hell are you ??
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by butanep(m): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
The Boss
bosun11:

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by butanep(m): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
I am The Boss
bosun11:

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by samdolad(m): 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
U sef don do gud, na him make d girl do u beta
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Truckpusher(m): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
elantraceey:

What can be done about what's not known?
I want three nights with you.
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by clown: 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by elantraceey(f): 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
I want three nights with you.

Lol, snap out of your dream man.
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Truckpusher(m): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
elantraceey:

Lol, snap out of your dream man.
What dream are you talking about? You better take it as it is presented on a platter of gold to you tongue
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by pwerrymansion(f): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
joseph1832:
Yea all the same, if that's all what you can afford its no big deal, but the big deal becomes the big deal when you expect Heaven and Earth as birthday gift from your boyfriend.

And please refer to me by my moniker, you calling me Joe makes me feel as if I you in the real world which I don't and its weird. grin
and y would one raise such expectation on a birthday gift? Sounds like "susu" to me or rather new form of merchandise. Na wah 4 us ooo..........correction taken. Was just trying to shed a lil humour...nothing personal.
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by elantraceey(f): 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
What dream are you talking about? You better take it as it is presented on a platter of gold to you tongue

I see nothing, Ask for a reasonable gift joor or just admit you don't want to get me anything.
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by femi4: 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
6ty6ix:
she gave you a nice gift because you are a good lover...To all them guyz complaining abt getting boxers and singlet learn to be better lovers
Better lover indeed. Do you know how much the guy don spend for the girl
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by bosun11(m): 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
butanep:
I am The Boss

Boss of your life
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Ymodulus: 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's lovely about a 45 dollars wrist watch? grin

Hahaha. Its actually $9. Imported from China. Lol. The original one with sundial's (St. Geneve is $1600). But. She tried, its better than boxers grin grin cheesy
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by AyamDazey(f): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
taiocol:
you sure say na she buy am or she lick one dude ear collect watch come give you
you have bad mouth oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by bosun11(m): 12:04am On Jun 13, 2015
livelymatilda:
I think you need to calm ur nerves..mγ 2kobo..hehe.

No worries , i will
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Ellabae(f): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2017
Hmmmmmmn would wanna do same for my future boyfriend

1 Like

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by sunbilor(m): 6:28am On Dec 31, 2017
Ellabae:
Hmmmmmmn would wanna do same for my future boyfriend
Can I be your future boyfriend? cheesy
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Ellabae(f): 6:38am On Dec 31, 2017
sunbilor:
Can I be your future boyfriend? cheesy
I have terms nd conditions wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge' / Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once / Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.