Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos (45807 Views)

Osinbajo orders 24-hour operations at Apapa Port / Saraki Claims He Borrowed N5b From Dangote To Fund Buhari's Election - Sahara R. / Ayade Moves To Ensure 24-hour Power Supply In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by simdam500(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
Very good... strength to do more of this before I started to do mine smiley
Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by darelar(m): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
This is good news. But is very painful that ogun state governor did not allow it to happen as planned by dangote. The initial plan was in waterside LG olokoola free trade zone has the distance is shorter and the depth of the water doesn't need dredging but it's well.

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by aleem50(m): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Keneking:
Great...by the time Messrs. Dangote is done, we (wise people from the East) would all move to Lagos finally. cheesy
Lagos - The Center of Excellence.

Sai APC
Sai Buhari
Sai Dangote
Sai Bonny (source of gas)
Sai Turbines (egbin, others)
Sai IKEDC/ EKODC
Sai Transformers (No vacancy for goats & baboons)

Attention seeker
Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by denedene(m): 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
every community that the pipe passes should be entitled to 24hrs light
Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
ribbit:
lmao.. All this rants just for me.. What a rabid dog.. Someone chain this thing before it starts biting grin

And you had to just repeat the same thing I said, can't you come up with anything original? Sad frustrated pig
Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by ribbit: 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
lestat:

And you had to just repeat the same thing I said, can't you come up with anything original? Sad frustrated pig
lol... You called someone a rabid dog yet wrote all that garbage without applying single brain.. Who is the rabbid dog now? grin the one ranting or the one that allows dog to be dog?
Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by Ilekeh(f): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
Later Igbos will say they supplied the electricity sad lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by Oiselenjakhian(m): 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by oshaosha2014(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
KinkyAngela:
This is one thing i like about my region. We are silent achievers, we dont boast and brag like others. In three years time when Lagos start to enjoy constant electricity supply, you will never hear a Hausa man boast about how they develop Lagos or own Lagos like some people do.

Btw, i dont know whats up with Dangote and the West. A lot of his business concerns are situated there. Apart from the sugar Refinery and Food Processing factory he has in Lagos, he is also currently building and Oil Refinery and Fertilizer plant in Lagos, which upon completion would be the largest in Africa. Not forgetting the ultra modern Dangote cement plant in Ogun state.

DANGOTE CEMENT PLANT, IBESE, OGUN STATE
Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by tochstorm(m): 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
Acekidc4:
Good One!!
I know that Lagos will soon be Compared to the likes of London, Newyork, Paris and Co!!That I know for Sure!!

Nice One Dangote
Good Work Sir Ambode
You are all Blessed!!
somebody throw water on him!!! quick!!! me: bucket* splash!!!! wake up and smell the ijebu garri. it is only a dream* guy *robs his eyes*
Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by honeyway(m): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
" three million tonnes of Uranium". if no be mistake ....the whole world go ear am
Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by saintfizzo(m): 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
KinkyAngela:
This is one thing i like about my region. We are silent achievers, we dont boast and brag like others. In three years time when Lagos start to enjoy constant electricity supply, you will never hear a Hausa man boast about how they develop Lagos or own Lagos like some people do.

Btw, i dont know whats up with Dangote and the West. A lot of his business concerns are situated there. Apart from the sugar Refinery and Food Processing factory he has in Lagos, he is also currently building and Oil Refinery and Fertilizer plant in Lagos, which upon completion would be the largest in Africa. Not forgetting the ultra modern Dangote cement plant in Ogun state.

DANGOTE CEMENT PLANT, IBESE, OGUN STATE
I'd say he moves with the money bro... dt's where his ROI make sense pass... no offence
Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by Toks2008(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
M4gunners:
Na so so promise dem dey promise.

When Dangote speaks,please believe.
Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by preizton(m): 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
KinkyAngela:
i am not boasting. Boasting is anathema to us here in the North
And you still replied me with another boast.
Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by adaxxy: 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
Na today...e don tey ,nothing goes free na how to corner ambode with all his promises, hmmmm.mchew.
Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by lyricalz: 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hmmmmm gas pipeline 4rm rivers to lagos. Gud idea, bt settle d niger delta pple o, unles demma blow it up overnite.
Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
I thought u guys don't believe the account of Achebe in that book y quote him now. Hypocrisy at its peak
Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by Pamelayoung: 4:40am On Jun 12, 2015
Hypocrite!
Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 12, 2015
ribbit:
lol... You called someone a rabid dog yet wrote all that garbage without applying single brain.. Who is the rabbid dog now? grin the one ranting or the one that allows dog to be dog?

Dog to be dog?? Wow what type of education do you even have? NO wonder so many people like the fact I called you a dog... hahahhahahahahahhahahahaha
Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by ribbit: 6:29am On Jun 12, 2015
lestat:

Dog to be dog?? Wow what type of education do you even have? NO wonder so many people like the fact I called you a dog... hahahhahahahahahhahahahaha
lmao... Dogs like you like your dog bark. I'm done talking to rabid dogs.. Get the f off my mention.
Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 12, 2015
ribbit:
lmao... Dogs like you like your dog bark. I'm done talking to rabid dogs.. Get the f off my mention.

Wow, my guess is the best you had was secondary school education? And even at that you couldn't finish so you dropped out around say jss3?

You have had to steal, cheat and rob property to survive?

So having understood the grave difficulties you face daily in your life I trully sympathise with you. Honestly I feel for you.
Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 12, 2015
A man of his words. Ori e wa nbe
carry go.
Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by ribbit: 7:04am On Jun 12, 2015
lestat:

Wow, my guess is the best you had was secondary school education? And even at that you couldn't finish so you dropped out around say jss3?

You have had to steal, cheat and rob property to survive?

So having understood the grave difficulties you face daily in your life I trully sympathise with you. Honestly I feel for you.
geeeee.. This dog is still barking this early morning.... Bingo! Bingo! Bingo!!!.. Where is my cutlass? Someone should put this dog out of it's misery. grin grin
Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 12, 2015
ribbit:
geeeee.. This dog is still barking this early morning.... Bingo! Bingo! Bingo!!!.. Where is my cutlass? Someone should put this dog out of it's misery. grin grin

Stupid kid hahahahahha
Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by ribbit: 7:20am On Jun 12, 2015
lestat:

Stupid kid hahahahahha
bingo! Bingo!! Bingo!!! Who's good dog? Who's a good dog?? *rubs its nasty tommy*
Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 12, 2015
ribbit:
bingo! Bingo!! Bingo!!! Who's good dog? Who's a good dog?? *rubs its nasty tommy*

Stupîd uneducated kid
Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by ribbit: 9:10am On Jun 12, 2015
lestat:

Stupîd uneducated kid
bad doggy... *throws biscuits bone*
Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
ribbit:
bad doggy... *throws biscuits bone*

Stupid kid

Hahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha
Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by Gmekx(m): 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
KinkyAngela:
stop it. I am from the North. Boko Haram is not all over the North just a part of it

Am from NIger Delta too, and there are not militants everywhere, but conflict always have the tendency to spread. in Business, its better to play safe, the West has never had any major crisis, but the North and South have and even if not all the parts of the North or South, there is always that tendency.

Sorry, if my comment about the North was hurtful, all in all , we are one Nigeria. no vex

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos by winterfell007(m): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
asha80:
which new industrial estate in aba?is it oando doing it?
i'll provide the link shortly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) / Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) / Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.