Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Should I Apologise? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Apologise? (2934 Views)

Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. / I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? / He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Apologise? by dopeJemi: 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
Here's how it happened

My ex: jemi please come and see me

Me: what's the problem?

My ex: nothing really, just bored

Me: Trynna set me up

My ex: lol, how?

Me: dunno, you should be the one coming over

My ex: so you not coming right?

Me: Nope, what's up sef, how's your boyfriend?

My ex: he's alright, thanks

Me: I'm happy he's alright, shouldn't he be the one you should be calling to come over? I mean, so he won't say you are cheating

My ex: yea thanks

Me: just saying, don't get mad, I mean my girlfriend wouldn't want me visiting another girl when she's bored... my regards to your brother.. thank you

My ex: "obviously filled with rage"... hey! It's enough, you said you can't come and by the way I'm not forcing you, why talking much? It's enough

Me: whatever abeg, just send my regards to your brother, cheers

Now, this girl used to be a virgin(well that I believed) and act innocent and all, but now I just can't explain it, she's become so promiscuous and cunning... so I wanna know if I should apologise for being rude or just let it go like that, was I even rude?

I don't have a girlfriend by the way cheesy
Re: Should I Apologise? by winetapper: 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
you could have gon and visit her with ur current Gf
Re: Should I Apologise? by ikeepitreal(m): 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
Your point is?
Re: Should I Apologise? by kilode100(f): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
ikeepitreal:
Your point is?

That is?

Chewing gum boy post.

10 Likes

Re: Should I Apologise? by ikeepitreal(m): 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
kilode100:

That is?

Chewing gum boy post.

What?? Usually, I ignore posts like this
Re: Should I Apologise? by ronald4lif(m): 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
Why did you keep prolonging the chat when she'd glaringly stop chatting you up. And what are you apologising for if I may ask?. You were never rude, you just seem excited and interested in the chat more than she did. Not smart at all. Admit it, you've not gotten over her yet.
Re: Should I Apologise? by dopeJemi: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
ronald4lif:
Why did you keep prolonging the chat when she'd glaringly stop chatting you up. And what are you apologising for if I may ask?. You were never rude, you just seem excited and interested in the chat more than she did. Not smart at all. Admit it, you've not gotten over her yet.

I didn't prolong anything.. she never stopped chatting me up as you can obviously see, she didn't end the chat, I did

I woke up to see her msg, so I wasn't really interested in whatever she had to say, but I felt insulted, asking me to come cause she's bored, I don't roll like that

I broke up with her, I was over her even while we were dating, thanks
Re: Should I Apologise? by dopeJemi: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
winetapper:

Nah
Re: Should I Apologise? by dopeJemi: 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
ikeepitreal:
Your point is?

All these idiotic newbies trynna make a name for themselves, swerve
Re: Should I Apologise? by Tallesty1(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
You talk too much.
Re: Should I Apologise? by dopeJemi: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
You talk too much.

Just answer the damn question
Re: Should I Apologise? by ikeepitreal(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
dopeJemi:

F*uck off! I asked a question and if u dnt comprehend stuff easily, dnt quote smarter people again
Re: Should I Apologise? by RapLawd(m): 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
winetapper:

the wine maker,

the guy said he is girlfriendless...hehe...
Re: Should I Apologise? by vizkiz: 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
mehn...you blew it nigga. Next time have some standards when chatting with an ex. Don't be a dick undecided
Re: Should I Apologise? by dopeJemi: 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
ikeepitreal:

F*uck off! I asked a question and if u dnt comprehend stuff easily, dnt quote smarter people again

I don't interact with newbies, so like I said, Swerve, kapish?
Re: Should I Apologise? by dopeJemi: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
vizkiz:
mehn...you blew it nigga. Next time have some standards when chatting with an ex. Don't be a dick undecided

How na, if she has a bf, why call me in the first place? Just told her what I felt was right... so should I apologise?
Re: Should I Apologise? by ronald4lif(m): 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
dopeJemi:

I didn't prolong anything.. she never stopped chatting me up as you can obviously see, she didn't end the chat, I did

I woke up to see her msg, so I wasn't really interested in whatever she had to say, but I felt insulted, asking me to come cause she's bored, I don't roll like that

I broke up with her, I was over her even while we were dating, thanks

At some point in the middle of the chat she said 'he's alright, thanks' when you asked about her boyfriend. At that point, you could have end the chat with okay but you pressed the issue further. After that she responded again with 'yes thanks' which you pressed further with more questions. There was no point asking further questions/remarks after those response of hers.

Of what relevance is it to ask an ex about their boyfriend or girlfriend?. People often do that to find out if they're still in a relationship and to know if they are happy with who they are involve with. To enable them ascertain if they can get back into their lives. That might not have been the case with you but it's the case with many. I wouldn't bother to ask an ex about her boyfriend as it's completely extraneous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Apologise? by ikeepitreal(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
dopeJemi:

I don't interact with newbies, so like I said, Swerve, kapish?
Dude please, read the lines, don't quote me again, if u do, I won't give u the pleasure of a response.

1 Like

Re: Should I Apologise? by vizkiz: 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
dopeJemi:

How na, if she has a bf, why call me in the first place? Just told her what I felt was right... so should I apologise?

nah, don't...you will look needy. Just let it go and continue your "normal" chat with her.

By the way, what are you doing with your ex
Re: Should I Apologise? by RapLawd(m): 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
dopeJemi:

why na??
Re: Should I Apologise? by dopeJemi: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

At some point in the middle of the chat she said 'he's alright, thanks' when you asked about her boyfriend. At that point, you could have end the chat with okay but you pressed the issue further. After that she responded again with 'yes thanks' which you pressed further with more questions.

Of what relevance is it to ask an ex of their boyfriend or girlfriend?. People often do that to find out if they're presently still in a relationship and to know if they are happy with who they are involve with. To enable them ascertain if they can get back into their lives. That might not have been the case with you but it's the case with many. I wouldn't bother to ask an ex about her boyfriend as it's completely extraneous.

Yeah, you right, that's not the case with me, there are some things I really didn't state out... the thing is, she's not over me yet, she acts like she still owns me and all, whenever I'm around, she acts like she's not seeing anyone, she'll be all over me like we still dating think I don't know about her promiscuity, people are even starting to talk about her and they think I'm the mugu when they see us together

You get?
Re: Should I Apologise? by dopeJemi: 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
vizkiz:

nah, don't...you will look needy. Just let it go and continue your "normal" chat with her.

By the way, what are you doing with your ex

Lol, I'm not doing anything with her, she's always poky about my business with other girls and my life, still got her on my whatsapp

Try and read my reply to ronald's post, you'll understand better
Re: Should I Apologise? by dopeJemi: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
ikeepitreal:

Dude please, read the lines, don't quote me again, if u do, I won't give u the pleasure of a response.

You'll get what you calling for if you don't get outta my thread, don't make me quote you again, you won't like it, now I'm telling you politely to swerve... cheers smiley
Re: Should I Apologise? by dopeJemi: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
RapLawd:

why na??

Why wetin
Re: Should I Apologise? by djeezy(m): 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
You even had her on your contact. You even seemed interested in the chat. That's not how we roll son. I wish I could show you what I said to my ex when she said she was coming over to spend the weekend at my house. Anyways as for apologising, no need for that man. And lastly why are you still single?
Re: Should I Apologise? by dopeJemi: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
djeezy:
You even had her on your contact. You even seemed interested in the chat. That's not how we roll son. I wish I could show you what I said to my ex when she said she was coming over to spend the weekend at my house. Anyways as for apologising, no need for that man.

Wasn't interested in the chat, was only interested in making her keep her distance, when I say the girl is poky I mean the girl is poky, as for having her on my contact, I've deleted her number several times but she just keeps coming back one way or the other, what can I do man? Had to let her contact stay

As for me being single, Love is for suckas cheesy
Re: Should I Apologise? by ronald4lif(m): 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
dopeJemi:

Yeah, you right, that's not the case with me, there are some things I really didn't state out... the thing is, she's not over me yet, she acts like she still owns me and all, whenever I'm around, she acts like she's not seeing anyone, she'll be all over me like we still dating think I don't know about her promiscuity, people are even starting to talk about her and they think I'm the mugu when they see us together

You get?

Well, she might be all over you and I'm not dismissing that for a fact, or not. However, it's hard to believe that you're no longer into her. It's uncommon to communicate with an ex and still hang out with them like you said. The feelings might just be mutual between you both but you're either finding it hard to admit it or you can suppress yours better than she manages hers.
Re: Should I Apologise? by vizkiz: 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
dopeJemi:

Lol, I'm not doing anything with her, she's always poky about my business with other girls and my life, still got her on my whatsapp

Try and read my reply to ronald's post, you'll understand better

just be careful, girls are dangerous
Re: Should I Apologise? by djeezy(m): 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
dopeJemi:

Wasn't interested in the chat, was only interested in making her keep her distance, when I say the girl is poky I mean the girl is poky, as for having her on my contact, I've deleted her number several times but she just keeps coming back one way or the other, what can I do man? Had to let her contact stay

As for me being single, Love is for suckas cheesy
So you still want to shine her kubi?? wink
Re: Should I Apologise? by dopeJemi: 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

Well, she might be all over you and I'm not dismissing that for a fact, or not. However, it's hard to believe that you're no longer into her. It's uncommon to communicate with an ex and still hang out with them like you said. The feelings might just be mutual between you both but you're either finding it hard to admit it or you can suppress yours better than she manages hers.

No no, I pass on every opportunity to meet with her, though her bro is my friend, I don't even go visit him anymore cause of her, I don't even buzz her, she's just on my contact, the only time we talk on whatsapp is when she buzzes me
Re: Should I Apologise? by dopeJemi: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
vizkiz:

just be careful, girls are dangerous

That's the exact word bro, she's very dangerous, not the same person I used to know, thanks though
Re: Should I Apologise? by dopeJemi: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
djeezy:
So you still want to shine her kubi?? wink

grin grin to be honest, I did that about two weeks ago or so, but now I don't want anything with her even though she'll jump at the opportunity again

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? / 'EMPIRE' Creator Lee Daniels & Actor Jussi Smollett Now Dating? *photo* / How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.