Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty (4864 Views)

Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated / He Hardly Cum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by sugarvallly(f): 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
Pls help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
5 years shocked

hmmmm, this is serious! well, the guy is flexing change in another man's land, maybe he will come back to his senses but watch out girl, thread well (if you know what i mean)

na ds kind thing make me spoil oooo
cool cool

shiit do happens!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Mutuwa(m): 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
Start looking for plan B.

A person with pride,vainglory and arrogance rarely yields to his mistakes.

However, if you think you can change him..(which most girls think they can),you may want to stay and continue to endure whatever comes to you.

4 Likes

Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by sugarvallly(f): 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
osedvgirl:
5 years shocked

yeah
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by misspicy(f): 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
OP your man has started seeing SA as$ so he gats misbehave....my advice,give him space if he is yours he will come back to his right senses...

3 Likes

Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
Dump the asshole
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by coolhumble(m): 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
He loves you, hes just enjoying SA he will soon get tired of those things that still freak him. Just take your cool and once in a while let him understand hes hurting you and let him know hes changing and you are not happy about it.

4 Likes

Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by dulux07(m): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
Its too early to jump to conclusion..jst b patient, he might just b actin wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
Men and their smelling ego, I no get anything to say o lipsrsealed
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by divinehand2003(m): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
My dear, run for your life now that you have the time and chance. Studies have shown that such unforgiving men might be worse as the relationship progresses unless he becomes born again my dear. Don't u ever believe that you can change a man. It's only God that touches the heart of men for the better.

1 Like

Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by sugarvallly(f): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
coolhumble:
He loves you, hes just enjoying SA he will soon get tired of those things that still freak him. Just take your cool and once in a while let him understand hes hurting you and let him know hes changing and you are not happy about it.

Thanks dear, funny enough hes on bbm now listening to music but he hasnt read my pings

1 Like

Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
coolhumble:

yea....

1 Like

Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by sugarvallly(f): 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
divinehand2003:
My dear, run for your life now that you have the time and chance. Studies have shown that such unforgiving men might be worse as the relationship progresses unless he becomes born again my dear. Don't u ever believe that you can change a man. It's only God that touches the heart of men for the better.

He's always been like this right from the onset, thinking he was gonna change..smh
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by sugarvallly(f): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:
OP your man has started seeing SA as$ so he gats misbehave....my advice,give him space if he is yours he will come back to his right senses...

Thank you very much missspicy

1 Like

Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
sugarvallly:

Thanks dear, funny enough hes on bbm now listening to music but he hasnt read my pings
I can feel your pains dear.

this is what I operate on.......If he is for me, it will BE but if he is not for me, DESTINY
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by LadyX(f): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
Op, he feels he is entitled to treat you however he feels because he's been assisting you financially.

1 Like

Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Cutehector(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
Dust ur feet and move on with life... Shitt happens... We get disappointed evryday..
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by coolhumble(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
sugarvallly:

Dont bother him too much with message, greet him and tell him you miss him then no more message until he read and reply.
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mutuwa:

However, if you think you can change him..(which most girls think they can),you may want to stay and continue to endure whatever comes to you.
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mutuwa:

Modified!
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by sugarvallly(f): 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
osedvgirl:

I can feel your pains dear.

this is what I operate on.......If he is for me, it will BE but if he is not for me, DESTINY

sighs...thanks girlfriend
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by lumzybo: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
This is what happens when a girl is over-dependent on his man 4 all her expenses.

He thinks less of u and will in no tym misbehave. He believes there is nowhere u can run to as u will always come back to ask 4 support.

Well, if I were u, I wuld stay focused and complete my nysc and apprenticeship and hope 4 a better and independent 2mrw.
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by sugarvallly(f): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
coolhumble:

Dont bother him too much with message, greet him and tell him you miss him then no more message until he read and reply.

Thank you very much, a grateful heart

1 Like

Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Vision4God: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
I hop u hav prayed bout it. B strong, b urself,b prayerful.
Tel urself u won't marry d wrong person. God bless u
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Michellla(f): 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
dnt make the mistake of thinking that you
could change him with compassion,
patience.
he does not want to change,
When someone is proactively
threatening you and your happiness,
seriously ask yourself, is the juice
worth the squeeze? Does this person
respect me?
Do they genuinely feel
compassion for me? Do they want me to be happy?
Or are they a drowning
swimmer pushing me under just so
they can breathe a little easier?
with what i'v read this is an unhealthy or toxic
relationship that is causing
damage,
The best choice here is
to just walk away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by sugarvallly(f): 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
lumzybo:
This is what happens when a girl is over-dependent on his man 4 all her expenses.

He thinks less of u and will in no tym misbehave. He believes there is nowhere u can run to as u will always come back to ask 4 support.

Well, if I were u, I wuld stay focused and complete my nysc and apprenticeship and hope 4 a better and independent 2mrw.

my dear thanks alot for your advice, the fact is am an independent lady.i dont run to him or ask him whenever am in needy!

As a matter of fact,am a contract staff in one of the oil/gas company...Its just that we care for each other

modified
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by dmola(m): 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
Oyind17:
Men and their smelling ego, I no get anything to say o lipsrsealed

this one way u tlk nko?
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by CaroLyner(f): 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
f he doesnt want to admit that hes wrong, that probably means that he is controlling.
i dont think that you would want a guy in the end that tells you what to eat, and telling you when to do things,
and just yell at you saying that you do everything wrong. the choice is yours, but i think that you should break it off with him.

His ego superceeds his love for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
dmola:

this one way u tlk nko?
Na charity comment
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
sugarvallly:
He Hardly Forgives/Apologise Even When He's Faulty

I'm in a relationship with my Fiance who is 29 and
I'm 23 we've been dating for 5 years now,and we recently got engaged. Last month he left the country For SA,all these while we've been communicating via WhatsApp and and of course calls

Although this guy has helped me and my family financially and I have also helped him too to achieve his goals,have sacrificed alot for this guy and our relationship have never cheated on him because I love him (despite the ups and downs in our relationship,we still managed to sort things out amicably) His families loves me like their own because of what he told them about me, and I was like a daughter/sister to them.

Right now am serving in one of the states in south
south( Batch A 2015) I have just 5 months left in my service year,But last month,he sent me some money
to pay to be an apprentice (stylist) so as to have an handwork because he's making plans towards bringing me over.we've been good,not until 30th of Oct a little strife ensued between us.

I sent him a watsap message on the 29th (morning),
which he told me he was very busy.Expecting he would
call/chat when he's less busy but i was wrong.In
the evenin I sent him a message,he didn't read it
nor reply but it shows he was online (I saw his last seen).The most painful part was that he updated his facebook and posted"club things" even when he came back,he never bothered to check on me.Fast forward to Saturday, he replied the mesage which I left on Friday,calling it a rubbish message or do I think he's in Nigeria?or do I think he is jobless like me? i was so angry with his response,I told him point of correction
am not jobless.Although he said so many annoying
things.but I managed to reply him with "ok" in order to avoid quarrel.So we laughed over it, and asked me where I was,I told him (saloon) and he said I should face my work while he will also face his work.

Due to annoyance, I said "workaholic bye bye o". immediately,he said he will stop chating with me,b4 I knew it he already had me blocked.we'v not been talking since that day till now.yesterday morning, I noticeď he has unblocked me..please what do you suggest I do? please am I at fault?

Have been sending him messages,but he ignored after reading.

Lalasticlala please this is my first topic since I joined Nairaland family please help push to FP.Thanks

sorry about the typo error

5 years Oh man . that's a long time to just let go but his attitude is only gonna get worse because he's been helping you financially and he knows he has you wrapped around his finger .. You have to let him miss you dear .. If you know what I mean undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by sugarvallly(f): 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
LadyX:
Op, he feels he is entitled to treat you however he feels because he's been assisting you financially.

you are right dear
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by sugarvallly(f): 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ashanti0522:

5 years Oh man . that's a long time to just let go but his attitude is only gonna get worse because he's been helping you financially and he knows he has you wrapped around his finger .. You have to let him miss you dear .. If you know what I mean undecided

I will.thanks alot anshanti

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malaysian Woman Cut Nigerian Man's Penis For Cheating (graphic Photo) / I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship In Ibadan / The Correct Way To Stop Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.