Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

Photo: 2 Anambra Uni Students Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: 2 Anambra Uni Students Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug (1492 Views)

Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha / Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) / Anambra University Students Found Dead After Having Sex Together!!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: 2 Anambra Uni Students Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by abdulkayus(m): 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
Two students of a University in Anambra
State were found dead in a hostel room
located near their school, according to a
report by Daily Independent. (the late
lovers pictured pictured above)
The female student is from Imo
State. She visited her boy friend and
they went in together on Saturday
but never woke up until their doors
were forced open by the police after
a neighbor raised the alarm. The
male student was 300level student of
public administration. They allegedly
died after sex romp and their
neighbors never knew until their
bodies started decomposing.
The guy allegedly drugged the girl to
have access to free sex which
resulted to her death and he equally
took the pills and lay beside her.
Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS)
from Awkuzu removed both bodies
and deposited then at an
undisclosed morgue.
The Police Public Relation Officer
(PPRO), DSP Uche Ezeh while reacting
to the incident said investigations
were ongoing to ascertain the
veracity of the case but confirmed
the incident while charting with Daily
Independent Metro.

Source: Daily Independent

Re: Photo: 2 Anambra Uni Students Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by kilode100(f): 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hian!!

Rip

10 Likes

Re: Photo: 2 Anambra Uni Students Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Joniboi(m): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
Make I comment cos I know it will make FP.

Rip to the dead.
Re: Photo: 2 Anambra Uni Students Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by wiringdpt(m): 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
Stay in school kids
Re: Photo: 2 Anambra Uni Students Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by indiraserv: 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
Awwww too bad
Re: Photo: 2 Anambra Uni Students Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by stormybucci(m): 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
We've heard so many jokes saying ''if a man dies while having sex wat would be his judgement'' nw it has happened!!!! Y use drugs 4 sex?
As 4 me, jst get me pure water (#5) nd d girl will recite d national anthem

1 Like

Re: Photo: 2 Anambra Uni Students Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Feranchek(m): 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
Me Drugs for sex when ORIGINAL norva die!! grin
Re: Photo: 2 Anambra Uni Students Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by ronald4lif(m): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Too bad she died. He's responsible for his death and should have died alone.
Re: Photo: 2 Anambra Uni Students Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by iykebesbt1(m): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Wrong way to die...
I would like to die at 80 years with a belly filled up with wine and a wh*re's mouth in my cork. Tyrion Lannister..

Now,that is the right way to die.

(1) (Reply)

Five(5) Deadly Words Used By Women / She Live Me For A Man And Later Return / What Love Did To Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.