Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know (8513 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? / She's 6years Old, Her Hearth & Intestines Are Outside Her Body She Needs Ur Help / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
gedtalks:

sweetie your ...emm... punnie-punnie is definitely more swimable-cooloff-enjoyment than lagoon naa isn't it ?

What's the meaning of this?
IGNORED
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by gedtalks(m): 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You are right on point smiley but why do you sometimes act like a garage tout

[size=16pt]THE GUY NA SMALL MOTOR PARK BOY NAAA... [/size]
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by gedtalks(m): 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
oyin17:

What's the meaning of this?
IGNORED

see teeth
[size=16pt]"ignored"... e dey sweet you jaree!!!.... [/size] grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You are right on point smiley but why do you sometimes act like a garage tout

So opines a paedophilic terrorist from a state that's synonymous with thuggery, violence and treachery.grin

We Akwa-Ibomites are more refined than you lots and it's an open secret, ghetto boy! cheesy
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Rilwayne001: 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
[color=blue][i] [font=georgia][size=11pt]
So opines a paedophilic terrorist from a state that's synonymous with thuggery, violence and treachery.grin

We Akwa-Ibomites are more refined than you lots and it's an open secret, ghetto boy! or]

[b] It is obvious in your DP that you are a megalomanic tout undecided
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I prefer not to blow my trumpet. The satisfactorily look in their eyes as they try to recover from the countless orgasms they've been made to experience and the effusive kisses that follow as a supplication is enough confirmation of my prowess.wink

Sweetorgasm come and learn.
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
gedtalks:

see teeth
[size=16pt]"ignored"... e dey sweet you jaree!!!.... [/size] grin grin

You dey find trouble, I no get your time .
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
Rilwayne001:

It is obvious in your DP that you are a megalomanic tout undecided

Gay, stop checking me out. I'm better-looking and more classy than your whole family combined.smiley

Paedophilic terrorizing ritualist.cheesy
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
HeartRobber:

You again?

Are you not working?

I'm the BOSS..il work whenever I want to wink
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
oyin17:

Sweetorgasm come and learn.
hw can i learn 4rm my student?
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
gedtalks:

[size=14pt]
sweeite[/size] kiss I can take you to places you've never been.... and prove a bit of this to you wink . should we exchange phone numbers ? ...as in seriously speaking

aaawww..tats so thoughtful of u gedtalks grin

1 Like

Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I prefer not to blow my trumpet. The satisfactorily look in their eyes as they try to recover from the countless orgasms they've been made to experience and the effusive kisses that follow as a supplication is enough confirmation of my prowess.wink
u are indirectly getting on the nerves of those newbies. Beware!!
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
KashyBaby:

I'm the BOSS..il work whenever I want to wink

Yeah, I forgot. You the boss.

I dey come make I sweep my madam room before she comes back.

Grab my broom*
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
oyin17:

You dey find trouble, I no get your time .
thesonofmark cn't wait to teach u the practical.
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Rilwayne001: 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
[s]
Gay, stop checking me out. I'm better-looking and more classy than your whole family combined.:
Paedophilic terrorizing ritualist.cheesy
[/s]

HMMMM… At this pace, I can assure you that you won't make headway in life. You can insult some more but you'll end up a mediocre except you learn to respect others. Read up on Juvenile deliquency.
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jollyjoy:
u are indirectly getting on the nerves of those newbies. Beware!!

The newbies have to pay for their naivity.

I know I got their minds twisted and their curiosity. I guess they were right when they said experience is the best teacher.

Hope you aren't the frigid, conservative type?wink
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The newbies have to pay for their naivity.

I know I got their minds twisted and their curiosity. I guess they were right when they said experience is the best teacher.

Hope you aren't the frigid, conservative type?wink
am rigid but very conservative.
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
Rilwayne001:

HMMMM… At this pace, I can assure you that you won't make headway in life. You can insult some more but you'll end up a mediocre except you learn to respect others. Read up on Juvenile deliquency.

LOL. The dimwitted marsupial is trying to play the victim.

Gay bàstard, you've forgotten so soon that you quoted me first to insult me?

Feeble anorexic befuddled buffoon!

Like my state, I am too blessed to be cursed. smiley

Ramschackle-dwelling scumbag.grin
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jollyjoy:

Conservative isn't fun. It's bores me out. You aren't adventurous between the sheets at all?
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Conservative isn't fun. It's bores me out. You aren't adventurous between the sheets at all?
partially, as the spirit lead.
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by gedtalks(m): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
KashyBaby:

aaawww..tats so thoughtful of u gedtalks grin

Yeah baiby that's what I'm Talking about...

Na dis be d [size=18pt]ORIGINAL CHIC[/size] jare.. wink wink ... KashyBaby you dey make my heart go gaga
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Kx: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
Why no 18± warning?
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by gedtalks(m): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jollyjoy:

[size=16pt]Yuckkkkkk.... my dear WAKE UP .... no one cares if you are RIGID or FRIGID... no real bobor wants you ooo wink ... go and wear your mayri skirk jare, this place is not for you [/size]
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
gedtalks:

[size=16pt]Yuckkkkkk.... my dear WAKE UP .... no one cares if you are RIGID or FRIGID... no real bobor wants you ooo wink ... go and wear your mayri skirk jare, this place is not for you [/size]
smile! If only u knw!
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by gedtalks(m): 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

all this yar grammar sef...big grammar, small prick.... na dat chick "Jollyjoy" fit you sef. Una suppose be couple grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
gedtalks:

all this yar grammar sef...big grammar, small prick.... na dat chick "Jollyjoy" fit you sef. Una suppose be couple grin grin grin
what is wrong with u? It seem u are below standard,try and upgrade.

1 Like

Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by gedtalks(m): 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
[size=16pt]Jollyjoy weds TheSonOfMark......bwaaa...haa...haa!! hoo...hoo...hee!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
gedtalks:
[size=16pt]Jollyjoy weds TheSonOfMark[/size]
u are so dense, dn't mention me again else ...
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
gedtalks:

Yeah, and that grammar gets me the hottest females with whom I tumble between the sheets witi on a regular basis so go figure!smiley

By the way, why should you a man be concerned about my dìck?

Oh. I get it : YOU ARE GAY!undecided

Rilwayne001, I present to you your gay partner, Gedtalks.

Have a blissful relationship as you will both rot in jail, fåggots.
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by gedtalks(m): 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
[size=16pt]......or else you will kiss TheSonOfMark [/size] grin grin grin ;

Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by gedtalks(m): 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jollyjoy:
u are so dense, dn't mention me again else ...

[size=16pt].......or else: Jollyjoy weds TheSonOfMark[/size]

Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
sweetorgasm:
hw can i learn 4rm my student?

You are the learner

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm In A Very Confused State Right Now. Matured Minds Should Pls Help / Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. / Funny Conversation Between A Pregnant Girl And Her Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.