Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? (3710 Views)

Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by dmgr(m): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
If there are,what could be the possible reason?
ladies! over to you
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
Too intimate
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by Freewoman(f): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
dmgr:
If there are,what could be the possible reason?

ladies! over to you

When guys has smelling mouth, marijuana odor oozing, alcoholic / cigarettes smelling from that stupid mouth, you want to kiss, abi, you better kiss your mama and sisters first

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by dmgr(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Freewoman:

When guys has smelling mouth, marijuana odor oozing, alcoholic / cigarettes smelling from that stupid mouth, you want to kiss, abi, you better kiss your mama and sisters first

so if all what u mentioned above is not their,does that mean u don't have problem kissing?
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by marvin902(m): 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
Freewoman:

dearie that's kinda harsh..don't use one guy to classify everyone else undecided
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by adelacuna(m): 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Bumbae1:
Too intimate
Nice DP but do you really have to take it in the toilet
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
Op have u ever kiss aa lady.. before.. undecided undecided
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by dmgr(m): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Op have u ever kiss aa lady.. before.. undecided undecided

Yes

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by yhermmie(f): 12:06am On Apr 27, 2017
kissing is not my thing too... I get fed up easily.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by Freewoman(f): 7:56am On Apr 27, 2017
dmgr:

so if all what u mentioned above is not their,does that mean u don't have problem kissing?

Ofcourse no cause to alarm anymore, but believe me many men has foul smelling mouth odour, bad breath, dangerous body odour and many more, women comes to them just to take and go,
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by Freewoman(f): 7:58am On Apr 27, 2017
marvin902:

dearie that's kinda harsh..don't use one guy to classify everyone else undecided

Yes, but many do have hygienic problems, they believe since they are men, no problem, but honestly they smell badly most time, we just manage them
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by Modragon(m): 8:32am On Apr 27, 2017
Freewoman:

Lol ur one sick puppy cheesy
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by Nickizoe(f): 9:30am On Apr 27, 2017
Freewoman:

Babe...we have same problem too...i rather kiss a girl than to kiss that kinda mouth... Imagin after the alcohol finish fermenting and their breath becomes so repulsive...eewwww.....

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by Fuckshiit: 9:32am On Apr 27, 2017
adelacuna:
Nice DP but do you really have to take it in the toilet
. SLAY QUEEN grin
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by Taku555(m): 9:56am On Apr 27, 2017
yhermmie:
fed up as how
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by yhermmie(f): 10:15am On Apr 27, 2017
Taku555:
fed up as how
like I can't kiss for 1 minute straight. can do 20 sec sha
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by brandydaniells(m): 10:59am On Apr 27, 2017
Freewoman:

Ofcourse no cause to alarm anymore, but believe me many men has foul smelling mouth odour, bad breath, dangerous body odour and many more, women comes to them just to take and go,
dangerous body odour kwa savage!!
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by dmgr(m): 11:20am On Apr 27, 2017
Freewoman:

take and go

ooowk oo
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by dmgr(m): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2017
yhermmie:

mayb u have nt still meet a great kisser, well till then u will realised what I meant
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by Taku555(m): 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
yhermmie:
wow! It means we of the same height
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by rosalieene(f): 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
I have never liked kissing
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kissaphobia

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by dives(m): 7:12am On Apr 28, 2017
So there are really ladies who don't like kissing aii, We learn everyday. And the ladies who commented above me are all beautiful, sadly i cant date any of them cos i am a kissmaniac. Lol. I prefer kissing to the main thing. grin

I remember the first two girls i kissed in my life. Those girls can kiss for Africa. H****** wouldn't just allow me go. Or was it T**** that one we kissed from midnight till the following morning. And yes. Just kissed.

I miss those ladies kwa
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 28, 2017
Kissing interest me so much.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by rosieluv(f): 7:31am On Apr 28, 2017
my bestfriend doesn't like kissing, was surprised when she told me that.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by yhermmie(f): 9:29am On Apr 28, 2017
Taku555:
wow! It means we of the same height
height? hun.. undecided
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by PatriotTemidayo: 9:45am On Apr 28, 2017
Freewoman:

....and in most cases (yes! Most), it is the girls who got Terrible Halitosis, yes deadly mouth odour.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by PatriotTemidayo: 9:46am On Apr 28, 2017
MissCuppy:
Anointing fall on you kiss
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by IdeyFindWife: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2017
MissCuppy:

Nice!

But it's quite sad that many guys don't maintain good oral hygiene, even those who are supposed to know.

Why, on God's green earth, would you go around with foul breath? Simple things like brushing, flossing, mints etc should not be such a task especially for those who drink. All these things are supposed to be part of maintaining a healthy self-image.

Nor be to open mouth like skunk and bad breath oozes out like insecticide.

As for the rest non-kissing babes, i tire for una o; on top of all the Telemundo wey una dey watch, annoy us and just dey use am waste precious time wey we fit invest in better tinz like kpanshing wink...you nor get joy o, i swear!

No kissing...how una all com dey take dey do am? SlamBam-ThanksMam, shey and you go dey accuse say guys no dey romantic? Sex minus kissing! Wetin come remain? Na 50cent levels be dat...straightUp humping undecided, wahala dey!
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by gnykelly(m): 11:08am On Apr 28, 2017
yhermmie:

maybe the guy is doing it the wrong way. next time tell him to start with your neck.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by yhermmie(f): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
gnykelly:

maybe the guy is doing it the wrong way. next time tell him to start with your neck.
hmmn maybe..

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? by Darkseid(m): 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kissing is cool to watch in movies, yuck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Husband Sends Wife Hilarious ‘sexts’ In Attempt To Get Her Turned On / Popular Nigerian Comedian Disgraced For Buying Car On Credit / Help!!! Please How Do I Handle This Situation????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.