Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug (23078 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) / NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) / NDLEA arrests Nigerians travelling to China, Turkey, others, with illicit drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by erico2k2(m): 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
bankyblue:
long and short of this story is that PMB will be shorting down the Eungu airport for now.
we can allow federal property to be used like this, anyway we didnt even get any vote from that state in the first place. angry

i for those that will quote and attack me, u re wlc.
if you say so then Lagos airport should be demolished cos drug trafficking started from there. This how Bum thinks
Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by erico2k2(m): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

just ran a thorough scanning on your profile, (that ur backside was however distracting...lol)...u seem to be filled so much hate for Ibos....attacking ibos from thread to thread.
No be she get that I kebe. Owners of such ikebe be no fit yan like that
Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by erico2k2(m): 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
millionboi:
why didn't u tek dis to ifeayi uba filli station wen he was helpin u ppl out wit fuel...u beta respect igbo
They became on nigeria then lol
Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by stwazobia: 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
bankyblue:
long and short of this story is that PMB will be shorting down the Eungu airport for now.
we can allow federal property to be used like this, anyway we didnt even get any vote from that state in the first place. angry

See mumu dey talk.. which one be federal property and where you collect vote.. you and your PMB dey kolo.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by stwazobia: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
See hustle men...Anambra and drug hustle. Now that Enugu Airport is closer, more drug barons will be recruiting moles anyhow now.

Gud job NDLEA, they would've never returned if they where caught in Asia
Na today? e do tee naa... a na aso mgbagbu aga ogu?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by stwazobia: 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
idopidu:
Greedy People undecided
Better to be this kind of greedy than to be rapping old women.... Anu ofia
Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by stwazobia: 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
Burger01:
I came to check the names and it's business as usual. These industrious people nor dey tire cheesy
We take the risk so we dont worship risk takers..... Hook or crook.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by stwazobia: 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
CR77:
tongue Absolute nonsense
Bunch of lazy people... If not for the IGBOS, Lagos will not be what it is today... How many Yoruba people get mansion, Estate, or is an importer in Lagos. How many Yoruba can cover a swamp and build a mansion on top: do you know how much it cost to cover a swamp... na only to dey for Maza Maza park dey drink ogogoro we una sabi.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by CR77(f): 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
Thank u make sence a lot
stwazobia:

Bunch of lazy people... If not for the IGBOS, Lagos will not be what it is today... How many Yoruba people get mansion, Estate, or is an importer in Lagos. How many Yoruba can cover a swamp and build a mansion on top: do you know how much it cost to cover a swamp... na only to dey for Maza Maza park dey drink ogogoro we una sabi.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by amanikondo: 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
[size=14pt]Came to check the name and I was not disappointed.[/size]
Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by Ephemmm: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
sadoz:
This is becoming too much and too frequent. While drug trafficking is not exclusively igbos but stat shows they constitute over 90%. Something must b done. I hope igbos will consider it a problem and be truthful to themselves for once

Don't be surprised, majority of those you see selling gadget, motor parts in Alaba and co are notorious robbers and drug trafficker. They resulted into the business to ensure that they are hidden under the cover of a particular business.

They will soon be here blaming Yoruba and Hausas for their misfortune as usual: their penchant for money has no equal.

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by Ephemmm: 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
danny301:
You wanted to sell the cannabis in china and use the proceeds to buy goods, then tomorrow you will begin to form international businessman and then call others lazy people, and you the hardworking one.... Thank God you didn't go china with that thing because that one name die.

Is this part of the business skills the Ekitians are going to learn from their state? God go save us from this crime-infected yeboos.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by Ephemmm: 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

just ran a thorough scanning on your profile, (that ur backside was however distracting...lol)...u seem to be filled so much hate for Ibos....attacking ibos from thread to thread.

Heyaaa.... he pain you gannnnni oooo....
Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by 9jatatafo(m): 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
Signs of a failed state.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by Ephemmm: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
PenSniper:
Point of correction: They are not Nigerians but Biafrans.

Point of correction: they are not BIafrans but Biafrauds.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by Ephemmm: 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
safarigirl:
child molestation is rampant in the South West, but nobody says shiit. Why? 50 year olds are marrying 15-year olds in the North and your Senate is approving the madness, yet y'all think it's Igbos that should address things? Better a drug trafficker, than a sick, perverted pae-dophile.

But also remember that states under Biafrauds has the highest number of 'baby-making-factories in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by Ephemmm: 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
stwazobia:

Can you please give me the list of richest men in Africa and let's see how you are leading? Hausas and Yoruba leads, while una dey follow for back.

Son of Chest- beater, if not because of robbery, drug trafficking, 419 and pipeline vandalism, where will you get the money? Una go come establish a shop in Alaba/Ikeja after robbery come dey form big man for lagos.

Hope you didn't forget una baby factories too? it is a lucrative business oooo.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by safarigirl(f): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ephemmm:

But also remember that states under Biafrauds has the highest number of 'baby-making-factories in Nigeria?
and South West has the highest number of ritualists. Better to create than destroy lives. We can go on and on about the ills of South West, their minds are far more depraved than any part of Nigeria, anytime. It was in Ogun that a man was phuckin' a goat, a FREAKIN' GOAT! If someone must talk, definitely not Yoruba people. No. Y'all be quiet

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
Let haters hate ofe mmannu people will always hate but get this,legal or no,right or no igbos will always dominate the business,and NIGERIA cannot do without us,keep hating whether we get rich or die trying we will always make it someday,if you hate igbos then you lazy,and if you lazy then you broke,when you broke then you hate foools grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by Ephemmm: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
safarigirl:
and South West has the highest number of ritualists. Better to create than destroy lives. We can go on and on about the ills of South West, their minds are far more depraved than any part of Nigeria, anytime. It was in Ogun that a man was phuckin' a goat, a FREAKIN' GOAT! If someone must talk, definitely not Yoruba people. No. Y'all be quiet

In terms of ritualism, yeboos are even ahead of other tribes. In fact, most of Yorubas ritualists has Ibo as their commonest customers. In the same vein, wetin you dey use the product of the baby making factories you instituted to do? No be money ritual? Yeeeeebooooooooooosssssssssssssssss.................

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by mayorsweet(m): 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
Aminat508:
Good for dem.....a won omoale jatijati undecided
Lmao!!! grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by mayorsweet(m): 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ephemmm:

Can you please give me the list of richest men in Africa and let's see how you are leading? Hausas and Yoruba leads, while una dey follow for back.

Son of Chest- beater, if not because of robbery, drug trafficking, 419 and pipeline vandalism, where will you get the money? Una go come establish a shop in Alaba/Ikeja after robbery come dey form big man for lagos.

Hope you didn't forget una baby factories too? it is a lucrative business oooo.
Correct...Good response grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by safarigirl(f): 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ephemmm:

In terms of ritualism, yeboos are even ahead of other tribes. In fact, most of Yorubas ritualists has Ibo as their commonest customers. In the same vein, wetin you dey use the product of the baby making factories you instituted to do? No be money rirual? Yeeeeebooooooooooosssssssssssssssss.................
lol....another one in denial. It's even the fault of yeebos that you can't get an er-ection

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by Ephemmm: 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
safarigirl:
lol....another one in denial. It's even the fault of yeebos that you can't get an er-ection

The same way you dey blame other tribes apart from yeeboos for marital disappointment you got from 20 men just from January to May, 2015: fool!

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by CHARLESFISH22: 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
This get rich quick syndrome have sent many 2 perpetual agony, and some pple have not learnt their lesson... Dat u hav wife and kids to cater for is not a reason to justify crime. Pple shud learn

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by zinny2049: 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
bankyblue:

are u mad ni is it only in enugu that they catch drug dealers mtcheww
Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by safarigirl(f): 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ephemmm:

The same way you dey blame other tribes apart from yeeboos for marital disappointment you got from 20 men just from January to May, 2015: fool!
sorry, i'm not in the "if I no get husband, I go die" crew, men are the least of my many problems......lol, wow, using curse words now? You must be pained. Hehehe
Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by Ephemmm: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
safarigirl:
sorry, i'm not in the "if I no get husband, I go die" crew, men are the least of my many problems......lol, wow, using curse words now? You must be pained. Hehehe

Are you sexually starved? I pity you in your predicament because girls like you needs serious f**king so that your brain could be returned to normalcy, just continue having orgasm on my post to fruitlessly erase my assertion.

Fake drugs, fake clothes, fake building materials, fake motor parts, fake money, fake phones, fake tribe, fake you...

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
safarigirl:
child molestation is rampant in the South West, but nobody says shiit. Why? 50 year olds are marrying 15-year olds in the North and your Senate is approving the madness, yet y'all think it's Igbos that should address things? Better a drug trafficker, than a sick, perverted pae-dophile.
Congrats then....if u so wish. Defence mechanism again

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
LAfricana:
sad sad sad

There's another side tothis story, a government that has failed its people angry

very easy to readily accuse those peeps of wrong doings... yes, they were undecided..

but stooping that low, shows how bad nigeria has bleeped us... *sighs*

Check out www.africanwatch.net for lastest international Scholarships for Nigerians, and keep tabs with latest happenings in Africa

Pls don't insult our intelligence by excusing the inexcusable; these ppl are by no means poor or pushed by circumstances into crime; they are just plain greedy and evil - they don't value hard honest work but fast easy money at other ppl's expense (spreading drug addiction). angry

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by DrGroove(f): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hahahaha! the industrious tribe as usual
The business men
The hustlers
They never learn.Not as if they have no source of income but THE MONEY THEY MAKE IS NOT ENOUGH!
Greedy people

KILL 'EM ALL

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug by onyeguy: 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Jonathan Finally Reacts To Tension Between South Africans, Nigerians / Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos / EFCC Arraigns Shehu Nura, Quantity Surveyor For Issuance Of Dud Cheque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.