Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD (32837 Views)

Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD / Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu / Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD by braine(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
haha
Re: Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD by scachy(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
By effort of GEJ, I wish that Buhari ll continue from where he stopped most of his nice programmes.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD by Chiefpriest1(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mtsheewww
Re: Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD by Youngzedd(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
Everything is now falling in place.

Sai PMB
Re: Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD by shamsuRana(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
Change na by FORCE
Anyone wey no like am en papa..

1 Like

Re: Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
GEJ!

We miss you.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD by adedayourt(m): 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
DATS WAT AM TALKING ABOUT BABIE

1 Like

Re: Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD by MosD: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
For once, I say AMEN to this prayer for this country

1 Like

Re: Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD by henchamb(m): 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
My blodas will not sleep tonight. They enjoy hearing bad news frm this govt

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD by igbsam(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
Interesting...

So they were all along sabotaging GEJ and the mumu too was scared to use his office to ensure it was completed on time. Rather now, the fear of PMB is making them work fast at the speed of Light. E good make person put fear inside the mind of the people around him.

I see buhari's personality speeding up things that have been stagnant and idle for the past 16yrs.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD by abtmaviz(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
demmy0325:
..tanoids... Una see...

Hw bout renamin baba..

Genius from daura... cool

Why the rush, wait till it being accomplished.

Till then make I sidon dey look
Re: Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD by Lilimax(f): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hope the credit will not go to this present Government of less than a month? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD by EplFanSite: 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
AMAZING! Court tells man to stay dead

Donald Eugene was legally declared dead in 1994 and an American court has ruled he has to remain dead.

Guess you want to know why...... Find out @ http://www.afaat.com/2015/06/amazing-court-tells-man-to-stay-dead/
Re: Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD by Lilimax(f): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD by tochstorm(m): 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
LAfricana:
grin good news, translating to more jobs for engineers...

make i go dust my cv wink

And op, dont kid youself... There's what they call average production cost. 40# nikan kor

Check out www.africanwatch.net for lastest international Scholarships for Nigerians, and keep tabs with latest happenings in Africa

advise wait for lagos refinary. engineer.
Re: Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
Employment opportunity. ..
Re: Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD by ipreach: 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
This will be another propaganda

CLICK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD by daikale: 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
let me wake up
Re: Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD by scachy(m): 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
CarloGambino:

Lies.

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT75ntrigfyPsyfeA5gdJseGfi6MAC-AvRA5At25mJPsAh2KyF0[/img]
Whatever!!I got no time for dumb ethnic bigots like u.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD by Ibiovikk: 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lies! I live in port harcourt. I see gas flaring(fire) from eleme refinery every day and night. Why deceive nigerians?
Re: Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD by naijainfogalery: 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
Dangote is producing 600,000 barrels not litres , barrels is more much more bigger than a litre
ribbit:
5milliom liters? Really?

Sounds to good to be true...

Even dangote's refinery that would be the biggest in the country will be producing just 600thousands

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
#ChangeHasStarted
My good people of Nigeria, the change we all have soughted for all these years is here.
Sai Buhari
Sai Apc
Re: Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD by IYANGBALI: 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
demmy0325:
..tanoids... Una see...

Hw bout renamin baba..

Genius from daura... cool
yes o,the angel from daura
Re: Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD by harry509: 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
adioolayi:
Port Harcourt refinery will commence operations in July at 80 per
cent capacity, and contribute five million litres of petrol daily, the
NNPC GMD, Joseph Dawha, has said.
Details later…
http://www.punchng.com/news/pharcourt-refinery-to-commence-operations-in-july-nnpc-gmd/

Are we really going to buy PMS #40??...Hmmm...fingers crossed.
dats gud.
Re: Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD by jkendy(m): 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
Playing politics wit everything in Naija.
If the PHC refinery can commence operation in July, what has been preventing it from functioning all these while

1 Like

Re: Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD by emzila(m): 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
scachy:

Did Buhari upgrade d refinery to 80% in less than 2weeks?
GEJ is d Man!!
with Gej on that sit, it would have been the old story of it will start soon but with baba no nonsense on sit, u dare not give any rubbish excuse for not performing. else u get packed in crate of coke from ur office to EFCC office where u will explain what you do with money given to u. is not as if Nigeria had no money for this projects all this while neither was the money not allocated for the projects but some people ate the money because we had clueless president that will not ask questions even if it had to do with the road leading to his fathers house because he himself and the wife were corrupt. LONG LIVE BABA, LONG LIVE NIGERIA.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD by M4gunners: 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
Tribute to Jonathan administration.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD by tonylaw07(m): 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
Good news but the BIG question is how much will the fuel be sold for?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend / EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals / Naira Set To Hit N500 At Parallel Market After CBN Devaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.