Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen (31480 Views)

Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun / Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. / Appeal Court Expunges Part Of APC’s Petition Against Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by Rotimi47: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

wike is acting as a good leader, he sacks corrupt people, and employs good and honest people. Wike is the best, just accept him.
true a good Rivers leader borrowing 10 billion in less than 2weeks! By the time wike finish with Rivers state your debt will be in trillions and there won't be anything to show for it.
Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by FreeGlobe(f): 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
viczing:

Haemophrodite have you found ya panties to keep your cock @ a place?
I'm dead laughing!!!! Ngeneukwenu go kill person grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
Borrowed protesters from Osun and Ondo states. Mstewww!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by FreeGlobe(f): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
Rotimi47:
true a good Rivers leader borrowing 10 billion in less than 2weeks! By the time wike finish with Rivers state your debt will be in trillions and there won't be anything to show for it.
If Rotimi left atleast a million naira behind, wike will not go borrowing

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by ibietela2(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
JohnFrankling:
My stewpid LGA chairman was also their protesting as if we voted him in the first place, they should all be sacked while Amaechi didn't pay civil servants for 2months and owed pensioners for 5months he still magically used 2billion naira to conduct an election....pls sack them all Chief Wike

4B sir

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
Those LG chairmen would be sacked and nothing will happen...rubbish...hand go soon reach all of them...all wike should do sef is pay the already paid crowd and sack the hell our of the LG chairmen...

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by komek(m): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
Outside politics! Their is no right thinking man that will take the nonsense from Ameachi and his crew except the SAI BUHARI faithfuls. Amaechi is just abnormal. He taught he would have caused problems for Nyesom Wike, but its not just possible. Those crowed are the impoverished Rivers pple that he cud not provide for when he was the governor of the State. Give them Chicken feed and they will help u to carry placard.
An average Rivers person knew Amaechi was insame for conducting an election 2days to the end of his tenure

The last time I visited PH was in 2005 and I visited again on the 27th of May, 2015 and there was no reasonable improvement. See Rumuokoro, See RumuOkuta everywhere was looking unkempt and unorganised. If Buhari refuses to probe Amaechi then his anti kwaraption slogan is nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by ibietela2(m): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
[s]
olusipimp:

When janadaft sacked and installed new office heads,I'd buhari sack them.....think with ur head and not anus....
[/s]

IDIOTIC imbe.cile, you are very mad to call your father daft.......... What is the link between RS and Abj?

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by ibietela2(m): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
[s]
sammyj:
And if he succeed in starving them of funds in whose name will it be on that the state and good people of rivers suffered under; Wike the wicked governor who will not last for more than 4 months before tribunal sends him parking. Amaechi set a booby trap for Wike and this further justifies that Wike's victory was a serious scam and fraud! !!!Amaechi na bad guy !!! shocked grin
[/s]

What happens to you and your co-travelers if he makes it more than your predicted date?

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by dave2meek(m): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
They're goners no two ways about it
Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by kipesco(m): 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
dustmalik:
Look at that crowd. One could mistake it for a rally. Damn, APC is darn popular in Rivers state. Now I know APC was surely rigged out of the presidential/gubernatorial elections. So, only a few miscreants here on nairaland are judas.

Do you remember the crowd PDP gathered in Kano and yet lost to APC whose crowd was a shit.
These people were paid and are not Rivers.
In the last LGA polls PDP did not contest but I tell u in Eleme LGA two units I went they were not up to thirty.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by tunjidj3: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
wike is playing with grass root politician
i hope he survive the heat
if he does not survive
he should ready for another war like he did during election
but he should remember that spirit of those died during election are crying for revenge
my advise he should continue looking for loan and enjoy when the ovation is loud
Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
Political clues.......hahahaha

They are not from Rivers,
They were invited by Amaechi and His agents......

Protest or No protest they false elected chairmen must be dethrone according to the law.......

Wike is the Governor of River State and Him alone is in titled to remove nor to replace any office according to the law......

Intruders should shut down their eyes from Governor Wike's administration......

3 Likes

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by mentorandfriend(m): 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
ZUBY77:
Waste of time.

So One week to vacate office, Amaechi installed LGA chairmen and expect them to work under Wike.
What a stiuupid humanoid he is.

Exactly what stopped him from conducting this election one or two years ago?

And some party fanatics would come here to tell us that Amaechi meant well for Rivers State.

Why not try to put yourself in Wike's shoes first before saying rubbish?

How do you expect 23 Amaechi Loyalists to be the LG chairmen under Wike? Even in his own Lga

Jeez
You're right.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by sammyj: 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
.............. grin grin grin
ibietela2:
[s][/s]

What happens to you and your co-travelers if he makes it more than your predicted date?
Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by spencekat(m): 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I thought TANiods told us Amaechi had no supporter in Rivers State! grin grin
Rented supporters

4 Likes

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by duality(m): 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
That LGA election can not be Just to any unbiased mind.
Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by all4gud(m): 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
modath:

Where on earth did they come from

These can't be Rivers people,impossicant! They were "imported from the betrayers domain" grin

I thought the chief protection seeker & co saTANists said the dissolution was a fait accompli &Wike being the annointed offspring of the "Jesus of Okrika" can do anything and will be applauded for it!!!

Amaechi is a baaaaaadddd maaaan!!! grin

Hired jobless youth

3 Likes

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by PStacks(m): 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
just the same way GEJ needed obasanjo to win elections and it was too late, that's the same way Rivers people would need amechi but it would have been too late.
Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Amaechi almost starved all they River state People with His greedy ambition and River State citizens are no longer comfortable with Amaechi,,,,,,,,

Now Amaechi thugs ask yourselves (if you were to be one of the victim that was almost starved to death by Amaechi, will you still come of out your survived umbrella to protest for Amaechi?)

The above photo must be fake,
Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by BLOTRS: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
They do not speak the minds of the entire Rivers people

3 Likes

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
tunjidj3:
wike is playing with grass root politician
i hope he survive the heat
if he does not survive
he should ready for another war like he did during election
but he should remember that spirit of those died during election are crying for revenge
my advise he should continue looking for loan and enjoy when the ovation is loud

How I wish you can sleep with snake with the same shelter and observe how it pains.

You are expecting the Governor to be working with false elected bodies?

Why didn't you asked yourself that what deprived Amaechi from conducting The chairmanship election on the previous years when He was on sit as a Governor?

Why must Him conduct the election a week before His resignation?

Keep on asking yourself that _how many immediate Governors acted like Amaechi before they stepped down from sit?

If you were to be Wike, will you still go ahead to be working with people who cannot respect your office?

Don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by bdbest1(m): 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
All dis pple self... Politicians will keep paying and using them.......

For your OTG Smartphones flash drive.... Please check my signature.

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by TheAdvocate(m): 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Are these ones supporters of Amaechi?
Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

There are 5 million people in pH so 3000 can support amechi n march for him.

But bringing it down well, The local government chairmen are the ones who organised dis protest.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by Forwetinnah: 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Which supporter?? Paid crowd fighting for their local government chairmen who came in through the back door. They will go, all of them!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by Chibyko(m): 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
Who sd APC aren't TOUTs?... Wike sack dem all... Dey cn go Bleep demselves!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by emzila(m): 11:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
Time to access who actually won d governorship election and who is truly in charge in river state. Ameachi or Wike?
Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
All these non-indigenes? A true Rivers man will support Wike. All these foreigners that were paid to protest.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by Amansu(f): 12:01am On Jun 12, 2015
midolian:
From the look of things, Wicked wike will soon tear Rivers state apart. I just hope the tribunal throws him out b4 he accomplishes his mission.

Knowing that tribunal decision is hanging over his head, he has sought a N10 billion loan to enrich himself in the shortest time possible. He mustn't get away with it. Accountability in public office is now the watch word. When will PDP get it that it is not business as usual?

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by modath(f): 4:50am On Jun 12, 2015
all4gud:

Hired jobless youth

Like you and your family members , right? wink
Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by ikuoma4rea: 5:23am On Jun 12, 2015
People should learn to think before engaging in such a protest when the main agenda was to cause mayhem .and witch hunting on the newly elected government in river state. offices that was not contested by any political parties.Ameachi is just a fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogah Not Eligible To Be Abia Governor- Court. / Anambra 10,000 Capacity International Conference Center Latest Update(photos) / Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.