Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (90963 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 14% (31 votes)
Fiction: 5% (12 votes)
Action: 22% (46 votes)
Comedy: 27% (58 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (6 votes)
Adventure: 14% (31 votes)
Mission: 3% (7 votes)
Bad Movies: 0% (1 vote)
Zombie: 1% (4 votes)
Vampire: 3% (7 votes)
Evil: 0% (0 votes)
Gun_shot!: 2% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by spikedcylinder: 7:30am On May 10, 2009
The Boy In A Stripped Pajamas.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by kadman(m): 10:43am On May 10, 2009
Watchmen
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 5:17am On May 11, 2009
Obsessed 4/10
Wolverine 6/10
Powder Blue (great movie with Forest Whitaker) 7/10
American Swing (movie about one of the first successful swingers club of NY) 6/10
Fast and Furious IV 3/10,
Tyson 7/10. that guy looked even more crazy in that docu/film, no wonder he is who he is.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by spikedcylinder: 10:27am On May 11, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

American Swing (movie about one of the first successful swingers club of NY) 6/10

Hmmn. . . . who was in this?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ced8: 5:56pm On May 11, 2009
~the reader~

~men,Winslet's attack don fall back finish!,did something happen?They used to be like shocked shocked
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by mohawkchic(f): 2:50am On May 12, 2009
~Bad Girls ~ . .Part of The "Great Adaptation Season" movies airing this month on Film4!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by spikedcylinder: 9:10am On May 12, 2009
Rachel Getting Married
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by dinozzo(m): 8:37pm On May 12, 2009
Crank: High Voltage. crazy film
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 5:57am On May 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Hmmn. . . . who was in this?

its a docu/film, pretty graphic
here is a link to watch the movie:

supernovatube: http://www.supernovatube.com/human.php?viewkey=64aad0353d42987134ea
or
Zshare part1: http://www.zshare.net/video/5968733601a81c16/
            part2: http://www.zshare.net/video/59687356ef40197e/
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by SeanT21(f): 6:39am On May 13, 2009
Excess Money with Jackie Appiah!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:55am On May 14, 2009
Twilight, . . . . again, undecided
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by No2Atheism(m): 3:15am On May 14, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Twilight, . . . . again, undecided

@Toyosi
yuck , wat is it with girls and chick flicks.

Watch films like a Beautiful Mind ,

@topic
funny enough i can't even remember grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:31am On May 14, 2009
LOL!!!, chick flicks u said,. . .??

Nahh, . . .i try to balance things out and watch a lil' of every thing, Drama, Comedy, Horror, . . . .Action, thrillers, . . . .

that way u get the thrill every single time, cheesy cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by No2Atheism(m): 3:40am On May 14, 2009
TOYOSI20:

LOL!!!, chick flicks u said,. . .??

Nahh, . . .i try to balance things out and watch a lil' of every thing, Drama, Comedy, Horror, . . . .Action, thrillers, . . . .

that way u get the thrill every single time, cheesy cheesy

Horror , count me out, shocked shocked shocked

Drama, maybe a few exceptions like Beautiful mind and so on,

Action and Thrillers, we are starting to get warmed up,

Science Fiction, YIPEEEEEEEEEEeeee now we are talking.

Toyosi i think you deserve an extra kiss (ouch[i] Ebony-silk[/i] just slapped me from behind grin)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 3:41am On May 14, 2009
Ebony-silk again?

hmm

Why should I slap you?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:41am On May 14, 2009
@ Topic

7 brides for 7 brothers.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 3:44am On May 14, 2009
@@post

MIB II. . . .twice yest undecided
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:13am On May 14, 2009
FL Gators:

@@post

MIB II. . . .twice yest undecided

Twice in one day??
shocked shocked shocked shocked

And of all the movies MIB II?!

Only Slumdog millioniare, Million Dollar Baby and "The King and I" has that record in my life.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by No2Atheism(m): 4:25am On May 14, 2009
Okija_juju:

Twice in one day??
shocked shocked shocked shocked

And of all the movies MIB II?!

Only Slumdog millioniare, Million Dollar Baby and "The King and I" has that record in my life.

yuck, wen movies become hyped, i simply can't bring myself to watch it again,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 4:32am On May 14, 2009
@Okija
LOL, I was doing sth, so the movie kept me awake.

And it's being plaing repetitively on TBS all day this week. I wonder why undecided
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by No2Atheism(m): 4:37am On May 14, 2009
FL Gators:

@Okija
LOL, I was doing sth, so the movie kept me awake.

And it's being plaing repetitively on TBS all day this week. I wonder why undecided

@Ebony am tired what should i do  grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 4:43am On May 14, 2009
Go outside and watch the grass grow. courtesy of dayokanu grin tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by No2Atheism(m): 4:49am On May 14, 2009
angry angry angry
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:50am On May 14, 2009
@ Atheism

Apart from Slumdog, which other one on that list was a hype??
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by No2Atheism(m): 5:37am On May 14, 2009
No2Atheism:

yuck, wen movies become hyped, i simply can't bring myself to watch it again,

Notice what i said, i said when movies become hyped. (i did not say the movies themselves are hype or that they were not good enough).

I simply said that too much hype turns me off a movie,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 10:07am On May 16, 2009
hey everybody, i have made a thread on NL with link where you can watch all your latest Hollywood movie online.
enjoy viewing and let me know what you think. here it is:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-244544.0.html
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:55pm On May 16, 2009
Just finish watching the Movie:Dawn of the Living Death.,i Love it!!,.lol haven't seen running zombiez,very fast ones cry cry
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by mohawkchic(f): 12:02am On May 18, 2009
~Running Scared
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by v3: 10:11am On May 18, 2009
Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, God i didnt like it, though i got to understand what the previous installments Part 1 &2 were all about,

For Marcus to have killed his own daughter cuz she was in love with Lucian, man the guy MEAN!, but then, were do i put lucian in the whole picture, I know from the first two installments that Lucian wasn't the first of his kind (werewolves) as William WAS the first, *sighs* undecided

My guess: Did William sleep with a female werewolve that NOW gave birth to Lucian, cuz from the start, Marcus (First Vampire) had the chance to kill Lucian but didnt, Man i'm LOST, i wan troway the CD, could ANY1 pls help out,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by tboy1(m): 11:21am On May 18, 2009
Traitor
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:48am On May 19, 2009
Spawn of SATAN
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ced8: 8:24am On May 19, 2009
Body of lies, im starting to like d'caprio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.