Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - TV/Movies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (90995 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 14% (31 votes)
Fiction: 5% (12 votes)
Action: 22% (46 votes)
Comedy: 27% (58 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (6 votes)
Adventure: 14% (31 votes)
Mission: 3% (7 votes)
Bad Movies: 0% (1 vote)
Zombie: 1% (4 votes)
Vampire: 3% (7 votes)
Evil: 0% (0 votes)
Gun_shot!: 2% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by v3: 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2010
obinna5000:

TOY STORY 2 (1999) cool
Oh God shocked grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I saw this film at the 2007 Paris International Film Festival. smiley

Juno is probably the most over-rated film I have ever seen! From the moment go when I was told that this film was about a pregnant teenager, i was put off, like we need reminding anymore about the problems of teenage pregnancy! But I thought, if everyone is saying how good it is and the fact it is Oscar nominated i'll give it a go.

mmmm. . . . zombie-land is another long run!!!!!! -- did i just hear you say you hate em? common stop kidding me jare. . . grin grin wink
[/size]

I see i'm not the only who found Juno overrated. The only thing interesting about the movie is the writer's name. Diablo Cody.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2010
v3:

Oh God shocked grin grin

@v3
wetin happen? grin grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by v3: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2010
@obi
no comment grin grin

@op
Revenge 2 : Transformers of the fallen
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2010
v3:

@op
Revenge 2 : Transformers of the fallen

@v3
Thanks for yabbing that wack film. grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by v3: 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2010
obinna5000:

@v3
Thanks for yabbing that wack film. grin
As igbo man go talk, Nwanne 'Don't mention' grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2010
Inception

Finally, a movie for people tired of seeing movies made for 12 year olds.
This is probably the best thing we'll see all summer, so enjoy it while it lasts.

And what's with these guys and the suspense they always throw in at the end?? cheesy cheesy

Which world was real??
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Sauron1: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2010
BEN HUR

I love em Chariots. grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by bgees(m): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2010
Hero Wanted
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah --- you're not alone darling kiss kiss , diablo Cody is my super woman . . . .you know? Diablo Cody definitely has a talent for creating quirky characters with off-the-wall dialogue . grin wink[/size]

iice:

I see i'm not the only who found Juno overrated. The only thing interesting about the movie is the writer's name. Diablo Cody.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2010

[size=13pt]The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

I wasn't particularly enthralled with the idea of this film before seeing it but there was nothing else good on, so I gave it a try. An interesting idea for a film, that he grows physically younger but mentally develops in the normal way. However, this leads to many inconsistencies in the storyline. It doesn't make sense that Benjamin, when he becomes a father, decides to leave and travel the world. He looks of the age to do something like this but he's meant to be more mature. . . And when he's an old man in a young boy's body, he has a tantrum like a young boy would, but that doesn't fit the idea of the story, either. . . When trying to find the point to this whole story, all it comes down to is that we should look after those close to us and take more care of them. Well, that's an original one! To me, it became extremely boring as there is never any deep meaning to it and it just keeps dragging on for far too long when you can see that it's quite a stupid idea to put into a film. The anecdotes in the story, the acting and the direction are all good but in the end, what's the point. . . .huh
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by shilling(f): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2010
eldee:

Inception

Finally, a movie for people tired of seeing movies made for 12 year olds.
This is probably the best thing we'll see all summer, so enjoy it while it lasts.

And what's with these guys and the suspense they always throw in at the end?? cheesy cheesy

Which world was real??
Inception was AMAZING.

I don't know too . . . his wife could have been right all along and he was living in a dream. But, I believe the last scene wasn't reality . . cos of his kids.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 9:26am On Jul 22, 2010
Must spoilers be added to comments all the time.  angry
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 9:42am On Jul 22, 2010
Lol. Make them pity my Obi o! Spoiler syndrome always afflicts two people who've seen a good movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2010
@vescucci
If for say na "The Last Airbender" dem put spoilers, I no go mind.  grin People are just saying "The Last Airbender" is wack.
I'm sure it will be a good contender for Golden Raspberry.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2010
Maybe not even that
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by v3: 11:25am On Jul 22, 2010
Cartoons/Comics made into movies that flopped BIG TIME

Transformers angry angry
Batman Begins
Spiderman shocked shocked sad sad
Xmen, Wolverine angry
The Last Iron Welder angry
Green Lantern Bulb sad
Iron Man angry angry

Obinnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaa! angry angry
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2010
How did Spiderman and Ironman flop? BIG TIME?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by v3: 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2010
Sorry, not spidey. . Superman angry
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by bgees(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2010
Edge of Darkness.

I don't think I've ever seen a poor Mel Gibson movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2010
Green Lantern wey nefa comot grin grin Oh lawd grin grin

Avatar grin grin Maybe i can dye my skin blue, operation to be like 8ft tall and a tail cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2010
@v3
Green Lantern movie has not been released yet and you're already saying is bad.
You forgot to mention "The Incredible Hulk". cheesy Hollywood can't get it right with the green guy.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ijawgirl: 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2010
outbreak
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ijawgirl: 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2010
"I wish I knew how to quit you"
by Jake Gyllenhaal as Jack Twist in Brokeback Mountain.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by busygirl(f): 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2010
inception. brilliant movie, pure genius!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2010
Sorcerer's Apprentice. Just there. . .it's nic cage after all undecided
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2010
iice:

Sorcerer's Apprentice. Just there. . .it's nic cage after all undecided

@iice
So, it was an average movie. undecided
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ijawgirl: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2010
iice:

Sorcerer's Apprentice.  Just there. . .it's nic cage after all undecided
Sorcerer's apprentice wasnt dat great?
Nicholas Cage is a great actor smiley
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2010
@ijaw girl
Nicolas Cage is a good actor no doubt but the films he stars in nowadays has not been so great.
He wasn't bad in "KickAss" sha.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2010
Juno
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by bgees(m): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2010
Has anyone seen A Prophet ? its a french movie. It has to be one of best films I 've come across.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2010
bgees:

Has anyone seen A Prophet ? its a french movie. It has to be one of best films I 've come across.

@bgees
I've heard about it. The film was even nominated for Best Foreign Language film at this year's Oscar ceremonies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (100)

Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.