Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,266 members, 7,860,617 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - TV/Movies (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (91488 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 14% (31 votes)
Fiction: 5% (12 votes)
Action: 22% (46 votes)
Comedy: 27% (58 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (6 votes)
Adventure: 14% (31 votes)
Mission: 3% (7 votes)
Bad Movies: 0% (1 vote)
Zombie: 1% (4 votes)
Vampire: 3% (7 votes)
Evil: 0% (0 votes)
Gun_shot!: 2% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ijawgirl: 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2011
Con Air
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Vieira(m): 12:08am On Jan 11, 2011
Run Fatboy Run
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Kunbee: 12:37am On Jan 11, 2011
Chaos theory
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah you right iice darling. . . .Aron's way is different entirely . Indeed! , that dude has amazing spirit . When Aron comes upon two pretty girls lost in Blue John he plays guide and shows the ladies the best way to reach the deep bright blue lake. grin grin wink[/size]

iice:

@Ogaga
The Aron guy has amazing spirit. Even when his arm got trapped, the look of shock on his face wasn't exactly that of pain but that his hand got stuck when he's trying to break some record. It was hilarious when he got himself out! More ecstatic over getting free than worried for his arm. And the scene with the puddle of water grin Very positive soul he's got. Amazing he still does what he does cheesy

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2011

[size=13pt]The Godfather: Part II

After seeing The Godfather and improving it as one of my favorite films, I wanted to get more into The Godfather so I rented this. Words can't describe how great this sequel was. The acting once again was amazing and the story and how the movie went on just never got me bored. Everything in this movie was clearly beautiful. The ending by far was my favorite when there all sitting at the table talking. There were so many great scenes like Vito when he was younger, Fredo at the lake, and many many more. You have to see this movie because it's just brilliant filmaking. It's not better than it's first film but still an extremely worth sequel.

10/10 grin grin
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2011
^^Nothing beats the original Godfather chump. LOL. Sonny's death scene was intense!! shocked sad cry

@topic:
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE8tXk-93xJfvhrfcwReqP4F6L2dcl_PPG99CqIU2HVLKpSMUm-w[/img]

I wouldn't call it watching really, more like "pause and drool" over Edris Elba  kiss, besides the fact that T.I. & Chris Brown can't act the movie
was quite nice. . .grin  grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by alenfort: 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2011
I Watched Sky Line Movies At Last.It Strange taking over the city lights of Los Angeles, drawing people out, like moths to the flame, when the forces of outer space threatens to swallow the entire Earth human population is off . Skyline outlandishly horrible excuse for a movie aliens from outer space. People do not just groaned at the end of this monster, but a boy in the crowd was so angry that he really started to swear.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by aieromon(m): 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2011
True Grit
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2011
abeg is there a dvd screener of tangled out yet

my last tangled dl na cam rip angry
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by aieromon(m): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2011
oyb:

abeg is there a dvd screener of tangled out yet

my last tangled dl na cam rip angry

I've got the TS version
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2011
aieromon:

I've got the TS version

cinema dubbing

@oyb
No DVD screener yet.
But I've seen "Tangled" at the cinemas. Its not bad.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 3:05am On Jan 13, 2011
aieromon:
True Grit

How was it? I don't like Westerns but i like the Coen Brothers
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by spikedcylinder: 5:52am On Jan 13, 2011
iice:

Me too, I really don't have the patience or ears for them. But I do love love love the Coen brothers. I watch almost anything they do.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by aieromon(m): 6:42am On Jan 13, 2011
obinna5000:

cinema dubbing

You got that right.What i meant was it was the ''best'' quality for now.

'
iice:

Give it a try.It's a nice drama with a Western setting.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 7:04am On Jan 13, 2011
Has anybody seen THE FIGHTER? Its been getting a lot of positive reviews online.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by aieromon(m): 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2011
Dinner For Schmucks grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2011
The Tourist
and not what i was expecting
but ok anyway
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by maurya: 9:56am On Jan 14, 2011
the last movie i watched was stuart little 3
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2011

[size=13pt]
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly or the Good, the Better and the Best, as I prefer calling it, is a bizarrely sublime and a uniquely aesthetic masterpiece. The actors in title roles have given such extraordinarily superb performances, that it would be impertinent and disparaging to merely regard their swell work as acting. In fact their brilliant portrayals have immortalized Blondie, Sentenza/ Angel Eyes and the enigmatic Tuco. Lee Van Cleef is fiendishly unforgiving as the merciless Angel Eyes. Clint Eastwood is rugged yet suave, cocky yet adorable as laconic cigar-smoker Blondie, a role that laid the foundations of his illustrious career. But it is Eli Wallach, who steals the show with his captivating portrayal of Tuco, a portrayal that is as entrancing as it is enlightening. Wallach is amusing, capricious, nonchalant, uncanny and yet tenacious as Tuco, perturbed by his insecurities and dampened by his solitude. It is the tacit amicability between Blondie and Tuco and their mutual hostility towards the evil Angel Eyes owing to the vestiges of virtue present in them, redolent of their moribund morality, which gives the story, the impetus and the characters, a screen presence that is not only awe inspiring but also unparalleled. grin grin
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by naijanig: 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2011
Are you sleek and snazzy? Are you single and ready to mingle? You now have an opportunity to live in the luxury of House 45 for a period of 55 days. The search has begun and we are looking for eligible individuals who are SMART, FUN AND ENTERTAINING .You must be a Nigerian or Ghanaian without any criminal records. Ladi, es must be 19 - 35 years and men 25 - 40 years. Log on to www.house45.tv to Register.
House 45 is a Dating Reality TV Show that will run for 55 days live (24/7) on the Infinity Network (www.infinitytv.info) and shown on 6 local TV channels in Nigeria and Ghana. It will be the biggest mingling of 20 sassy singles anywhere in the world.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by semid1(m): 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2011
Superman Shazam The Return Of Black Adam
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by queensmith: 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2011
Shallow HAl loved every moment of it!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by semid1(m): 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2011
Watched Takers yesterday, just finished Accepted (2006) and I've just started 22 Bullets
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2011
"The Tourist", I don't find it impressive yet I enjoyed the glimpse of reminiscing the beauty of Venice.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2011
Fake identity. Cool enough for low budget but very stupid ending.

Diary of a Mad Black Woman. I know, I know. Don't judge me!

Big Stan. Jesus, I hate to take your name in vain.

Remember Me. Good drama. The ending knocked the wind outta me. Pattinson is not bad. Keanu's replacement though
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2011
VIC. O - After Party cheesy grin grin

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPP3tQpp6vA?fs=1[/flash]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 3:34am On Jan 17, 2011
4321 ~ Hmmm undecided
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by semid4lyfe(m): 6:11am On Jan 17, 2011
Ramona and Beezus

Small pikin film
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 7:13am On Jan 17, 2011
Eyah:

"The Tourist", I don't find it impressive yet I enjoyed the glimpse of reminiscing the beauty of Venice.
i guess people were expecting alot of action from the movie
but it was just a love story with abit of thrill to it
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 17, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Ramona and Beezus

Small pikin film

henry huggins cheesy cheesy cheesy

i remember reading those books as a kid

they all lived on whatisname street
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2011
The Hoax. Pretty good. Reminds me of The Informant which is better though. Dunno the last time I watched a Richard Gere movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by alenfort: 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2011
I watched Agaro Movies at Last. It is historical drama taking place in Roman Egypt, about a slave who turns to the rising tide of Christianity in the hope of achieving freedom, while in love with his master, the famous professor of philosophy Women and atheist Hypatia of Alexandria. Agora could have been a highly subversive feminist movie, but if it has its moments it never really lives up to its potential ambitious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (100)

BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) / Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.