Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Buhari Quarrantines Osinbanjo (pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Quarrantines Osinbanjo (pix) (6585 Views)

I Am Under International Pressure To Free Biafra Osinbanjo Speaks / Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo / Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Quarrantines Osinbanjo (pix) by Harmvirus(f): 9:14am On Jun 12, 2015
Lol
Re: Buhari Quarrantines Osinbanjo (pix) by PhockPhockMan: 9:41am On Jun 12, 2015
idupaul:
I am going to petition the Federal Character commision tomorrow on behalf of Prf Osinbanjo
The mere Commissioner?
Re: Buhari Quarrantines Osinbanjo (pix) by eagleeye2: 10:03am On Jun 12, 2015
Aitee1:

All that one wey you dey speak so na grammar me don talk my own finish, the same cup y'all used in measuring for GEJ should be used for Buhari.

Why didn't you condemn it when GEJ and the wife was insulted on daily basis, he even ranked the most ridiculed president somewhere, so na now day break

Who first do na learner, fvck the country's reputation when our leaders don't care for the masses undecided
If you know me well, you would not say this. I have been condemning the attack on Jonathan right from the get go.
Re: Buhari Quarrantines Osinbanjo (pix) by Mustay(m): 10:15am On Jun 12, 2015
These days, people discuss STILL IMAGES and make so many inferences. What a generation!
Re: Buhari Quarrantines Osinbanjo (pix) by PentiumPro(f): 10:19am On Jun 12, 2015
Jobless mofos having orgasm cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Quarrantines Osinbanjo (pix) by UncleJudax(m): 10:20am On Jun 12, 2015
Mustay:
These days, people discuss STILL IMAGES and make so many inferences. What a generation!
The body language on these still images makes a jpeg look like an mp4 grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Quarrantines Osinbanjo (pix) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=RevDesmondJuju post=34679772][/quote]
Re: Buhari Quarrantines Osinbanjo (pix) by eddybaba4real: 10:49am On Jun 12, 2015
What is the problem with Nigerians? We make mockery of everything and always looking for peoples' mistakes so that we can laugh at them. Let us be matured, we should grow above this level. The VP was only sitting down on the sofa meant for him or do we want him to sit in-between the President and other visiting heads of state? When he was 'locked' out of security meeting as was alleged, many members of this forum mocked him. Today he is in a meeting with PMB and other visiting heads of states, yet we still want to call him names. THIS IS NOT FAIR! If he becomes overbearing, we will complain but now he is cool and calm doing his job as a VP as supposed we are still complaining. WHICH WAY NIGERIA??
Re: Buhari Quarrantines Osinbanjo (pix) by businessMODE(m): 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
go sleep abeg...shey when we were talking you guys were shouting CHANGIIIIIII una no hear anything yet ABOKI go so una strong thing ---Yoruba folks go suffer die
dhardline:
You guys should pity this man please...Instead lets pressure the president to carry him along.I believe he has fantastic ideas that will help the nation move forward just as B.Fashola has too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Quarrantines Osinbanjo (pix) by businessMODE(m): 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
Please tell him to revert to his regular suit ---he look awesome in them especially when he put on a sky blue Tommy Hilfiger shirt and red strip tie---he gives me the feeling of OBAMA ---This black agbada and funny looking cap makes him look like a comedian to us
eddybaba4real:
What is the problem with Nigerians? We make mockery of everything and always looking for peoples' mistakes so that we can laugh at them. Let us be matured, we should grow above this level. The VP was only sitting down on the sofa meant for him or do we want him to sit in-between the President and other visiting heads of state? When he was 'locked' out of security meeting as was alleged, many members of this forum mocked him. Today he is in a meeting with PMB and other visiting heads of states, yet we still want to call him names. THIS IS NOT FAIR! If he becomes overbearing, we will complain but now he is cool and calm doing his job as a VP as supposed we are still complaining. WHICH WAY NIGERIA??
Re: Buhari Quarrantines Osinbanjo (pix) by MossadAgent: 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
Bump

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country / Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User / List Of Nigeria Second Republic Governors And Their Deputies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.