Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet (57558 Views)

El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) / El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff / Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Johntobi56: 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Decryptor:

If they schooled in the waste as you claim, it is because yorubastards refuse to go the schools and so the igbos were begged to come and school there so that the yorubaboon lecturers won't die of starvation grin

Idiotic smelly ewedu chimpanzee

Yoruba refused to go to school
Is laughable

It's like saying an igbo man refuses to sell his mother for money impossible

15 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Johntobi56: 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
ILIDEFI:

How many Yorubas are in the whole south East, put together?

Oya not yoruba
Appoint Niger delta your brothers

And yorubas plenty for ENUGU

2 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Johntobi56: 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
Bifwoli:

No,let him get the mediocrity from Yorubaland exported there then you'll see Ajegunle,Makoko and Oshodi replicated up north.

Nigeria would be worse off if it were not for Igbo skills and Igboland oil.

E Pain you
Nigerians are all knowing what Igbos are made off
Noise
The Igbos infested GEJs gment and almost looted the nation finish
Igbo man can't be trusted

10 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by disumusa: 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
nakamora:
Igbos how market.Go & claim Kaduna as no mans land.Ogogoro people keep claiming since 19abraham. grin grin grin
my brother ibo think giving them apointment or political space made them an indegen

4 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Tycyborg(m): 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
Why is palmoil soup so bad when you in the east were the one producing most of the oil... Why produce it when its bad for someone to use it cook and why use it in your soup too... And in response ofe grounut oil... Palm oil is way better than anything in soup even oyinbo confirms it...
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by PenSniper: 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
weyreypey:
What of the Nigerian Jews?

Ah. ? Never give the devil a ride or else he will take over the steering from you then begin to tell you your land is 'no man's land'. El-Rufai is smart enough to know those to be trusted and those to keep at bay even if they number several millions in his state.

8 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by azimibraun: 11:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kaduna lagoons are not like oba of Lagos' lagoon o! KD own is infested with Crocodiles. I don't think anybody( naija jew) wants to be thrown into KD liquid sha.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by PenSniper: 11:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
sinkhole:
Former Bauchi State governor (PDP) had a Yoruba Christian as his spokesperson!

And trust the Yoruba person never to grow wings unlike some uncouth 'educated' primates in human skin. I mean the counterfeit "jews" of nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by solayd(m): 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
Good development! I envisage Nigeria where state of origin will be cancel and replace with state of residence
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by PenSniper: 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
nakamora:
Igbos how market.Go & claim Kaduna as no mans land.Ogogoro people keep claiming since 19abraham. grin grin grin

Market has shifted to drugs, kidnaping and human rituals at our okija shrines. We are not interested in political post but we can beg with the same mouth for SGF, COS or FTC minister.

5 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Ritchiee: 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
ApcSucks:
Ndi ofe mmanu
Ndi Ajeyan...

1 Like

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by obinto: 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
chiefinalowo:
You won't see Yoruba people to be shouting unlike the people from the other side of the divide.
If it were to be them....they will say we are going to take over Kaduna State.
You are "shouting" about it and u are not alone, so give me a break.

1 Like

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Johntobi56: 11:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nigerian Jews how market ?
E b like say Na hausa we go give commissioner for Lagos

1 Like

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by hamzeiy: 12:02am On Jun 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
No surprise here.

If only you have been to kaduna state.

The Yorubas here are as much as the hausas.

I am currently in a kaduna company and the mallams here greet me in yoruba, plus 30 percent of the staff will be yoruba.

Elrufai biggest supporters online are Yoruba, check twitter.

I am told there are local governments here where yoruba make up 60 percent of the people.

Pls advice to Yorubas, be careful what you say here in yoruba, majority understand yoruba. It happened to me at the airport.

...oga you sabi lie sha...whch local govt..with 60% yoruba in kd...ma gy i was born in kd,schooled dia ,grow their spent virtually 26 yrs + of my lyf dia...xperienced the crises and the bombings ,celebrations,hussles of kd.....i stay in sabon gari tudun wada the heart of the city..and i can categorically tell u dt ure a lier...mallsm el.rufai has done a good thing...jus giv him dt..

1 Like

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Ritchiee: 12:02am On Jun 13, 2015
fulanimafia:

You are beginning to sound Ibo, Yoruba's are not known for chest-beating.

How can a LOCAL GOVERNMENT in Kaduna have up to 60% of Yorubas?

Let's just celebrate this novel act in peace and humility bro.
The guy could be half-igbo...
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by hamzeiy: 12:06am On Jun 13, 2015
azimibraun:
Kaduna lagoons are not like oba of Lagos' lagoon o! KD own is infested with Crocodiles. I don't think anybody( naija jew) wants to be thrown into KD liquid sha.
... hahaha.. dts true oh..kaduna river use to get plenty crocodiles oh..infact dts wia d name came from KADUNNA whch means crocodiles in hausa

5 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Ritchiee: 12:15am On Jun 13, 2015
millionaireman:

You will always be fcuuuked by the El-Rufais. More Alimis are yet to be born in Arewa. One disadvantage is that under one Nigeria, each time you get fcuuuked by the Rufais, the whole of south of Nigeria by extension perceives the bad deal.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Smartwave: 12:18am On Jun 13, 2015
ApcSucks:
Ndi ofe mmanu
envy second name of igbo "ndi ofe ogbonno"
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Ritchiee: 12:20am On Jun 13, 2015
millionaireman:

You will always be fcuuuked by the El-Rufais. More Alimis are yet to be born in Arewa. One disadvantage is that under one Nigeria, each time you get fcuuuked by the Rufais, the whole of south of Nigeria by extension perceives the bad deal.
Cry me a Mississipi...take this babaringa and clean your teary face...kpele...

2 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by PenSniper: 12:31am On Jun 13, 2015
PaulJohn1:
Their kins residing in that state shouldn't see this appointment as an avenue to make unnecessary noice and boast in an annoying manner to the locals, but give them the due respect they deserve for the betterment of the state and the people at large.

You can always trust the Yoruba to be civil, dignified, principled and appreciative of the recognition.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Ritchiee: 12:32am On Jun 13, 2015
kenex4ever:
must u guys mention igbos ïn everything? They must b giving u sleepless nights.
Imagine this kind competition when ur supposed rival is not aware he is competing with u.
Who is competing with who?Would Russia compete with Mozambique?Go and learn about the history of Yoruba and Igbo and come back to tell who is competing with who...

5 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Ritchiee: 12:37am On Jun 13, 2015
dazzlinglyme:
nice one
Cry,cry papa...
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Lee29: 12:38am On Jun 13, 2015
It's not a big deal; our friends up north like appointing Yorubas as media aides. Sometimes it may be d only 1 in d cabinet. Watch all media aides in d north; not all but most are either yoruba or Christians. Its a strategy for those who understands what I mean

1 Like

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by PenSniper: 12:45am On Jun 13, 2015
shItGBO:
There are many non- Yorubas in the Government Cabinet of Yoruba states. There are many non- Hausas in the Government cabinet of Hausa states.

But it is almost imposible for you to find a non-Igbo in the cabinet of any given Igbo state ...... Few years ago, Governor T.A Orji sacked fellow Igbos who werent Abians from the Abia state civil service.

Igbos should learn to be tolerant, hospitable, accomodating and respectful.

It's in their gene. They are like a bent roasted fish that can't be straightened- incorrigible- beyond repairs. There was a Yoruba professor who spent the last 18 years of his civil service career at Nsuka. On retirement, he decided to make the place his home by building his house and starting a consultancy buseness at Nsuka. But alas ! the igbos frustrated him by refusing to sell him a piece of land.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by livingday: 12:48am On Jun 13, 2015
angelberton:

Have you forgotten that they say they are Biafrans and not Nigerians? So, how can you expect Biafrans to employ a Nigerian who is a foreigner to them?

Their tribal bigotry is their undoing and marginalization in Nigeria.

True talk
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by PenSniper: 12:51am On Jun 13, 2015
shItGBO:
Insofar as they are Yorubas, they wouldnt boast or brag about this. Former Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso of Kano state had Yoruba PA's and SA's in his cabinet. But you would never hear the Yorubas boast or even talk about it in a chauvinistic manner

No surprise because the Yoruba is a race of centuries of civilization unlike those who are just undergoing metamorphosis from the jungle to urbane.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Ritchiee: 12:52am On Jun 13, 2015
kenex4ever:
because of their loud mouth
YOU MUST BE A CHOWDERHEAD...now take this to your people...it is because they were the first to introduce newspaper to Nigeria,they have very potent intelligentsia(I got this from an Igboman) and above all.,it is a potent,silent and loud nuclear weapon...

1 Like

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by PenSniper: 12:54am On Jun 13, 2015
Johntobi56:

Yoruba refused to go to school
Is laughable

It's like saying an igbo man refuses to sell his mother for money impossible

GBAM ! That's a scud missle. A sucker punch.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by hakeem4(m): 12:55am On Jun 13, 2015
azimibraun:
lmao grin grin grin grin this guy
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by PenSniper: 12:57am On Jun 13, 2015
Johntobi56:

Oya not yoruba
Appoint Niger delta your brothers

And yorubas plenty for ENUGU

No, the niger delta people are only their brothers when they want to use them as canon fodder for their Biafra scheme.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by tola9ja: 1:00am On Jun 13, 2015
nakamora:

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by PenSniper: 1:02am On Jun 13, 2015
Johntobi56:

E Pain you
Nigerians are all knowing what Igbos are made off
Noise
The Igbos infested GEJs gment and almost looted the nation finish
Igbo man can't be trusted

Yes, the igbo 'skills' that have earned them a bad, degrading and demeaning image beyond the shores of Nigeria up to Thailand, China, Malaysia and Indonesia.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do / Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters / Ben Murray Bruce As Senior Prefect In 1974, St. Gregory's College (Throwback Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.