Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet (57560 Views)

El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) / El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff / Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by funmi2013(f): 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
kunleakin:

Òde. No be God create mmanu?
. What is the meaning of ndi ofe manu.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Johntobi56: 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
reuben79:
naa igbos scattered Jonathan gov.aviation, naa thm,civil of army staff naa dem, sgf naa them, power naa them, health, labour naa thm, finance naa them.dey r achived nothing.Jonathan gov full of political trabalism, nepotism, favourism and religioulism.see d way minister of agric perfmed.am Nt a Yoruba man.but dose people r very intelligent

You forgot ICT ministry Na yoruba woman
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by ransomed: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
ApcSucks:
Ndi ofe mmanu
::-- Stop being ridiculous with your derogatory remark. Why do you like to fan the ember of discord? We need to work together as a nation irrespective of our ethnic differences. If hausas call you Yanmiri and Yorubas call you Ajokuta mamumi would you be glad? Stop tribal e-war now. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Johntobi56: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

He said major oil and you're mentioning Anambla

I'm not sure of the state I sha know say Jide omokore Don obtain oil well for that side
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Deltagiant: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
Johntobi56:

Illitrate are Igbos not coming to yoruba land to learn mechanic work and fashion.

You're a stu.pid liar. I'm talking about a yoruba government mobilising to send her citizens to acquire survivalist brains in the heart of Igboland grin

I understand your feelings...wounded pride grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by IYANGBALI: 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
millionaireman:

You deserve no more response, poor you.

You just wanna drag the economy of your Yaribaland to same level with Chad's and Niger Republics', just because you are jealous of the Igbo; you are the greatest mumu from your domain.
yinmu tongue

1 Like

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Ilekeh(f): 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Johntobi56:

I'm not sure of the state I sha know say Jide omokore Don obtain oil well for that side

Bhet anyone with small cash can obtain oil from that side na.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Biafranqueeen: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Decryptor:

And yet small fulani boys entered a whole community in Ogun state and raped women while their husbands and men fled into the bush! grin grin

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/how-herdsmen-raped-bride-killed-21/Chest-beating and mouth na wetin una get!

Cowards!!

Prince you have started this nonsense again

Go and give your Hausa Oga blo.w job , make we hear word abeg
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Johntobi56: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Deltagiant:

You're a stu.pid liar. I'm talking about a yoruba government mobilising to send her citizens to acquire survivalist brains in the heart of Igboland grin

I understand your feelings...wounded pride grin

Another imaginary foolish concept from Igbos

When yorubas go up north to learn farming
No issues
When Igbos use government money to send their citizens to acquire skills in yoruba land
No issue
But when Fayose sends yoruba to igbo land it's wounded pride ?

Of which the story isn't verifiable

5 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Ilekeh(f): 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
But seriously, Igbos messed up GEJ's gov

7 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Adminisher: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
Jimi Lawal is a problem. Half of Nairalanders are half educated, un exposed, ignorant twenty-somethings so obviously every body missed the big problem with Jimi Lawal.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Ilekeh(f): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
Biafranqueeen:

Prince you have started this nonsense again

Go and give your Hausa Oga blo.w job , make we hear word abeg

I hope you've welcomed GEJ between those Biafra thighs.

- concerned citizen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Deltagiant: 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
Johntobi56:

No issues
When Igbos use government money to send their citizens to acquire skills in yoruba land
No issue

Cheap shot, i thought you've got something upstairs grin
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by angelberton(f): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
shItGBO:
There are many non- Yorubas in the Government Cabinet of Yoruba states. There are many non- Hausas in the Government cabinet of Hausa states.

But it is almost imposible for you to find a non-Igbo in the cabinet of any given Igbo state ...... Few years ago, Governor T.A Orji sacked fellow Igbos who werent Abians from the Abia state civil service.

Igbos should learn to be tolerant, hospitable, accomodating and respectful.

Have you forgotten that they say they are Biafrans and not Nigerians? So, how can you expect Biafrans to employ a Nigerian who is a foreigner to them?

Their tribal bigotry is their undoing and marginalization in Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Johntobi56: 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
angelberton:

Have you forgotten that they say they are Biafrans and not Nigerians? So, how can you expect Biafrans to employ a Nigerian who is a foreigner to them?

Chikena
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by ransomed: 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
funmi2013:
. What is the meaning of ndi ofe manu.
::--Don't worry sis. He was just kidding, playing with words. I have replied him with more matured comments. Thanks.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by wiseoneking: 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
weyreypey:
What of the Nigerian Jews?
They are automatical incharge of the economy and in control. Appointments are for new comers
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Decryptor(m): 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Biafranqueeen:

My mother have started this nonsense again

I caught her giving her Hausa Oga blo.w job

You were saying?
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Biafranqueeen: 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
Decryptor:

You were saying?

Okolo, go and give your hausa boss BJ with your fat cheeks

1 Like

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by shaboti: 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
YorubadBlood:
And some naiive Yeeboes are saying Yorubas arent relivant to Hausas

Smh
so your life's ambition is to be relevant to hausas?

i laugh in daura.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by hardbody: 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
weyreypey:
What of the Nigerian Jews?

Good question. The Nigerian Jews only made a similar request in Lagos State and urchins went to belligerently besiege a corporate office at Isolo and internet tigers went haywire reminding us we are visitors in Lagos and should not aspire to any such office. Some threatened massacre of the Igbos most of whom as far as i know pay their taxes and rates in this Lagos for the development of this state.

The problem here has to do with orientation. El Rufai is metropolitan same as Fashola both of whom have appointed non indigenes purely on merit. Yet people in this forum, most of whom did their primary, secondary and university educations in the SW believe that the world starts and ends in the south west.

For a good measure, the igbos in kaduna are visitors the same way my blood cousin who won a county seat in London is also a ' visitor'.

Lessons abound to be learnt.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by africanusvu(m): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
Who is elrufai pls? Ok,that dwarf mallam,that makes soo much noise in tweeter?No wonder he took to Yorubas,same noisy class of dullarsd,There will be soo much noise making these days in Kad gvt house

1 Like

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by wiseoneking: 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
El-Rufai, if I blow you a kiss now, they'll say I'm gay but I no send them.......kiss kiss

May God bless you for being a true Nigerian. Wishing you all the best as you govern the people of Kaduna State.

Twale Sir!!!! cool Orunmila, Obatala and Ifa will never let evil befall you.grin
Because he appointed yoruba eeeh, not even a commissioner like lagos always do to the igbos. Let him upgrade it to commissioner's level, then my praise
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by chemicool: 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
El-Rufai, if I blow you a kiss now, they'll say I'm gay but I no send them.......kiss kiss

May God bless you for being a true Nigerian. Wishing you all the best as you govern the people of Kaduna State.

Twale Sir!!!! cool Orunmila, Obatala and Ifa will never let evil befall you.grin

Amin, Asee.

1 Like

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Decryptor(m): 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
Johntobi56:

No issues
No issue

Pinpoint a source online where any igbo gov sent people from an igbo state to go and learn anything from yorubastards. What will igbos learn from the South West? Will they learn how to shyt in nylon bags and fling it all over their compound? Or learn how to build houses with red zinc when igbos are the major suppiers of Aluminum and Concrete roofing sheets and tiles?

Your stupïdity is epic!

1 Like

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by chemicool: 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
africanusvu:
Who is elrufai pls? Ok,that dwarf mallam,that makes soo much noise in tweeter?No wonder he took to Yorubas,same noisy class of dullarsd,There will be soo much noise making these days in Kad gvt house

E pain you badly.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Decryptor(m): 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Biafranqueeen:

I want to go and give my hausa master BJ with my fòolish father.

Please come again...I can't hear you
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by wiseoneking: 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
No surprise here.

If only you have been to kaduna state.

The Yorubas here are as much as the hausas.

I am currently in a kaduna company and the mallams here greet me in yoruba, plus 30 percent of the staff will be yoruba.

Elrufai biggest supporters online are Yoruba, check twitter.

I am told there are local governments here where yoruba make up 60 percent of the people.

Pls advice to Yorubas, be careful what you say here in yoruba, majority understand yoruba. It happened to me at the airport.

I have never called anybody a liar in Nairaland but tell me who you are by this wicked lies of 60% liked by your likeness
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by nationwide1(m): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
nakamora:
Igbos how market.Go & claim Kaduna as no mans land.Ogogoro people keep claiming since 19abraham. grin grin grin
Don't be too fast to conclude bro.

Former Benue State governor, Gabriel Suswam had Igbo appointees in his cabinet.

I don't believe in tribal bashing. Every tribe has flaws.

God bless Gov Nasir El-Rufai.
God bless Kaduna State.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by hardbody: 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
angelberton:

Did you say marginalization? I head a core business unit in a public quoted company in Lagos basically 'owned' by a yoruba business mogul. Do you call that marginalization? I was head hunted for the job and i have several yorubas, hausas and igbos amongst others working under me. A word of advice, make yourself relevant and you will hold positions that stand you apart whether you are igbo, yoruba or hausa. I do not feel marginalized because i am not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Biafranqueeen: 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
Decryptor:

Please come again...I can't hear you

Chyke stop denying your Hausa boyfriend. I have the evidence grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters / Ben Murray Bruce As Senior Prefect In 1974, St. Gregory's College (Throwback Pix / Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.