Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet (57548 Views)

El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) / El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff / Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by simpleseyi: 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
ApcSucks:
Ndi ofe mmanu

Your forefathers are IDIOTS.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Biafranqueeen: 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
Decryptor:

[s]
Pinpoint a source online where any igbo gov sent people from an igbo state to go and learn anything from yorubastards. What will igbos learn from the South West? Will they learn how to shyt in nylon bags and fling it all over their compound? Or learn how to build houses with red zinc when igbos are the major suppiers of Aluminum and Concrete roofing sheets and tiles?

Your stupïdity is epic![/s]

Chyke the ga.y man, stop making noise

3 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Deltagiant: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
nationwide1:

Don't be too fast to conclude bro.

Former Benue State governor, Gabriel Suswam had Igbo appointees in his cabinet.

I don't believe in tribal bashing. Every tribe has flaws.

God bless Gov Nasir El-Rufai.
God bless Kaduna State.
God bless Nigeria.

Like i told them, this is not a breaking news. Orji Kalu as governor was the first to do it when he appointed the son of the Ogbomosho monarch.

In 2003, the governor of Sokoto state appointed an Igbo, Mr Alpha Umeh as his media assistant. That's just it.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Decryptor(m): 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
Biafranqueeen:

I just love Hausa boys and the way they fvck me from the back. Fellow male nairalanders, try homos and you won't regret it. I and my father are evidence grin

Please, what point are you trying to make here? I still don't understand you.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by wiseoneking: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

No no, why will be chest beating over the simple fact that Elrufai employed people he feel he can work with.

I am just saying since I came to kaduna for the first time, it feels like home. I like been in the plane and someone speaks yoruba.

I like the fact that a lot of the hausa here speak yoruba, and I said the reason is not fat fetched. There are local governments here dominated by yoruba, I have been around the state, this I got from the hausas I interact with here in kaduna. I also said a lot of them say they speak the language cause of the long interaction with yorubas.

Kaduna is not a no man land, I am not claiming what is not mine pls.

Above all I am not and can never descend to the Igbo chest beating attitude.
Yoruba dominated local govt? ARE U A LEARNER OR LIE MOHAMED?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Johntobi56: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
Decryptor:

Pinpoint a source online where any igbo gov sent people from an igbo state to go and learn anything from yorubastards. What will igbos learn from the South West? Will they learn how to shyt in nylon bags and fling it all over their compound? Or learn how to build houses with red zinc when igbos are the major suppiers of Aluminum and Concrete roofing sheets and tiles?

Your stupïdity is epic!

Mr pinpoint send me a Fayose link as for your story

Yes Igbos have been coming to yoruba land to gain skills since independence

During Awolowos years Igbos ran to beg for free education we helped them the way British help african immigrants lost on the sea

all the great and successful igbao are all yoruba trained even chianau ACHEBE your jewel Na university of Ibadan product and western Nigeria product

Waiting for your Fayose link

9 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by attacker231: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
Biafranqueeen:

Okolo, go and give your hausa boss BJ with your fat cheeks

Lmaoooo. Okolo na name of person or animal?
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Decryptor(m): 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
Biafranqueeen:

I am a ga.y man and i love screwing my mother's anùs which she enjoys so much that she can't stop making noise

Please, are you ok? What is wrong with you? Must you be revealing yourr family secrets on Nairaland?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by nationwide1(m): 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Deltagiant:

Like i told them, this is not a breaking news. Orji Kalu as governor was the first to do it when he appointed the son of the Ogbomosho monarch.

In 2003, the governor of Sokoto state appointed an Igbo, Mr Alpha Umeh as his media assistant. That's just it.
Great.
Thanks for more enlightenment.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
Haha. El-Rufai is only trying to bolster his political reach for Buhari to hand over to him 2019.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Decryptor(m): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
Johntobi56:

Mr pinpoint send me a Fayose link as for your story

Yes Igbos have been coming to yoruba land to gain skills since independence

During Awolowos years Igbos ran to beg for free education we helped them the way British help african immigrants lost on the sea

all the great and successful igbao are all yoruba trained even chianau ACHEBE your jewel Na university of Ibadan product and western Nigeria product

Waiting for your Fayose link

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-89277.html

http://360naija.com/2015/06/10/ekiti-to-send-youths-to-onitsha-aba-to-learn-skills/#sthash.sS8GOvVJ.dpbs

Now you have the links! Don't bother wasting your father's call credit while trying to look for a counter story about an Easter governor sending the good people of Igbo to your smelly South-Waste cos you won't find any.

We ran to Awo-OLE-owo to beg for free education? Lmaoooooo!

Your brain has been used for sacrifice in Iwo shrine. Ndoooo!

Fòôlish yorubastard monkey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Biafranqueeen: 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
Decryptor:

Please, are you ok? What is wrong with you? Must you be revealing yourr family secrets on Nairaland?

Okolo u are very ugly man
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
They are in alaba market... smiley

weyreypey:
What of the Nigerian Jews?

1 Like

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Biafranqueeen: 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
attacker231:

Lmaoooo. Okolo na name of person or animal?

Okolo na ugly eediot dat f,uck Hausa men in Abuja embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Johntobi56: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
Decryptor:

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-89277.html

http://360naija.com/2015/06/10/ekiti-to-send-youths-to-onitsha-aba-to-learn-skills/#sthash.sS8GOvVJ.dpbs

Now you have the links! Don't bother wasting your father's call credit while trying to look for a counter story about an Easter governor sending the good people of Igbo to your smelly South-Waste cos you won't find any.

We ran to Awo-OLE-owo to beg for free education? Lmaoooooo!

Your brain has been used for sacrifice in Iwo shrine. Ndoooo!

Fòôlish yorubastard monkey

Foolish brainless Ibo

http://dailypost.ng/2013/12/14/illiteracy-among-youths-ohanaeze-south-west-launches-n100m-education-fund/

Find time to read

All the successful Ibo men all schooled in the west
Infact all Ibo rich men Na from west
Without yorubas Igbos will still be eating themselves

That is igbo raising N100m to come and school in the west

Ntooooor
Igbo monkey

Of which Fayose is just doing it cause he's eyeing presidency

4 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by missKiffy(f): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
chiefinalowo:
You won't see Yoruba people to be shouting unlike the people from the other side of the divide.
If it were to be them....they will say we are going to take over Kaduna State.
They would have said Kaduna is no man's land

4 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Decryptor(m): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
Johntobi56:

Foolish brainless Ibo

http://dailypost.ng/2013/12/14/illiteracy-among-youths-ohanaeze-south-west-launches-n100m-education-fund/

Find time to read

All the successful Ibo men all schooled in the west
Infact all Ibo rich men Na from west
Without yorubas Igbos will still be eating themselves

That is igbo raising N100m to come and school in the west

Ntooooor
Igbo monkey

Of which Fayose is just doing it cause he's eyeing presidency

If they schooled in the waste as you claim, it is because yorubastards refuse to go the schools and so the igbos were begged to come and school there so that the yorubaboon lecturers won't die of starvation grin

Idiotic smelly ewedu chimpanzee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Jerryolumide(m): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
fulanimafia:

You are beginning to sound Ibo, Yoruba's are not known for chest-beating.

How can a LOCAL GOVERNMENT in Kaduna have up to 60% of Yorubas?

Let's just celebrate this novel act in peace and humility bro.

I just dey watch the guy, I've lived all my life in Kaduna state. The guy dey over hype facts!!!

1 Like

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=Paspane post=34707352]inferiority complex at its highest... they say "we are not chest beaters " yet they are jumping up here for a common appointment i haff tired of una
[/quot

Millions of likes.
This kids are imbe-ciles. I need to stop visiting nairaland.
What on earth has Rufai appointing yorubas as special avisers got to do with Igbos. ? The inferiority complex these folks are exhibiting is so nauseating. Tufiakwa!

3 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Smooyis(m): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
Good move. The Lagos state govt should reciprocate by appointing a hausa or kaduna man who lives in Lagos as a commissioner.

1 Like

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Biafranqueeen: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
Decryptor:

[s]If they schooled in the waste as you claim, it is because yorubastards refuse to go the schools and so the igbos were begged to come and school there so that the yorubaboon lecturers won't die of starvation grin

Idiotic smelly ewedu chimpanzee[/s]

Okolo u cant call another person a chimpanzee when you look like a gorilla

5 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by gawu1: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
raumdeuter:
WHat of the people that make up 90% of Lagos, 80% of Kano, 65% of Kaduna nd 60% of Jos?
They even claimed recently that they own Abuja and so one of them must be made Minister of FCT.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by ayoJ21(m): 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
sinkhole:
Former Bauchi State governor (PDP) had a Yoruba Christian as his spokesperson!
and d current comissioner of police in Borno state is a Yoruba man
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
Johntobi56:
Nice one
IGBOS Na only una remain Oya appoint non indigenes
Lagos appoints igbos Kaduna appoints yorubas Delta appoints hausa
Which one igbo wan appoint Na only una waka come Nigeria Sorry BIAFRA
How many Yorubas are in the whole south East, put together?
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by kalohkaloh: 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
Is it he not the same Jimi Lawal that mismanaged Alpha Merchant Bank in the 1990s and bolted away? The bank collapsed eventually and depositors paid dearly for it! The guy should come out and clear his name! CBN and NDIC should speak up pls!
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by NobleG1(m): 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
What of Igbos? He can't say he didn't see qualified Igbos in his State.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by gawu1: 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=wingman post=34711519][/quote] Chest beater, really!
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Bifwoli: 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
NobleG1:
What of Igbos? He can't say he didn't see qualified Igbos in his State.

No,let him get the mediocrity from Yorubaland exported there then you'll see Ajegunle,Makoko and Oshodi replicated up north.

Nigeria would be worse off if it were not for Igbo skills and Igboland oil.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
simpleseyi:

Your forefathers are IDIOTS.

Your generation are mo.rons
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by darediamond(m): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
TheIgbos?
Meen I like your question!
grin grin grin
weyreypey:
What of the Nigerian Jews?
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by ernieboy(m): 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
Bifwoli:

No,let him get the mediocrity from Yorubaland exported there then you'll see Ajegunle,Makoko and Oshodi replicated up north.

Nigeria would be worse off if it were not for Igbo skills and Igboland oil.
Which oil? Or are u in ur delusion considering the ss to be part of igboland?

5 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by darediamond(m): 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
The Hausas and yorubas are from same region namely Egypt. They only migrated far away from us on arival on African soil back in the ages. Our lovely Jewish are from venus!
Who cares?
YorubadBlood:
And some naiive Yeeboes are saying Yorubas arent relivant to Hausas

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics / Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director / Fani-Kayode Joins APC, meets President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.