Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet (57583 Views)

El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) / El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff / Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Alajiki(m): 11:19am On Jun 13, 2015
ApcSucks:
Ndi ofe mmanu

You see your life? Dindinrin! Bl0ody descendant of flat*heads

2 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by streetzdreamz(m): 11:22am On Jun 13, 2015
OneNaira6:
I've never in MY life seen monkeys as useless and ediotic plus worthless as Yoruba. What a f2king curse people. This ediots are jumping up and down because they recieved a mere special advisor position, mostly for fixing media. Its not even as a commissioner, talk less of something even important or even beneficial. They gave am a freaking slave position and this buf00ns won't let ppl hear word and while disturbing our peace with their usual savage bleating, they here screaming "you won't hear us talk about it". You won't hear them talk about it yet ironically, it was them that opened this thread bleating and chest beating about it like anyone really give a f2k they they got a slave position from their master. I thought that received a position worthwhile , only to find out they got some special adviser position. grin grin.

Yoruba kill unaselves. You people are just worthless and needs to be eradicated. I pray everyday that una Muslim fanatics stop disturbing the western nation and attacking USA and UK and focus on you people. You people are just bunch of nuisance.
did you feel better now?Is ur brain less clogged up and ur heartbeat back to its normal rhythm?ur words are nauseating and to think some fool like u had to share dis sh*t with me is appalling, keep hating oda tribes,someday it will destroy you and all you stand for.

6 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by ApcSucks: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2015
Alajiki:

You see your life? Dindinrin! Bl0ody descendant of flat*heads

Ok.... oblong head
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by kenex4ever(m): 11:43am On Jun 13, 2015
Ritchiee:
No,we are not saying the same thing...I am sorry if it is too complex for you..
lol
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Michdear(f): 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
chiefinalowo:
Malam Nasir El-Rufai, the Governor of Kaduna State, has approved more appointments as he continues to build his governance team. The appointees include two new permanent secretaries and some advisers:
•Aishatu Kumbo Mohammed- Solicitor-General and Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Justice
•Dr. Abdulkadir Kassim- Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry
•Musa Abu Sheyin- Deputy Chief of Staff (Office of the Deputy Governor)
•Uba Sani- Special Adviser, Political Matters
Jimi Adebisi Lawal- Special Adviser, Investment Promotion
•Mohammed Sani Suleiman- Special Adviser, Legal
Olumuyiwa Adekeye- Special Adviser, Media and Communication
•Colonel Yakubu Yusuf (rtd)- Coordinator, Operation Yaki

The Governor has also expressed the gratitude of the state government for the contributions of Mr. Habila D. Kyong, who retired today as Head of Service. El-Rufai wished Mr. Kyong well in his future endeavors.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/12/el-rufai-appoints-perm-secretaries-and-advisers-head-service-retires
bayelsa state govt did same.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by basilo101: 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
Imagine nonsense, all this noise for an appointment not even an elected position?
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by chiefinalowo: 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
basilo101:
Imagine nonsense, all this noise for an appointment not even an elected position?

Shut up your mouth!
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
No surprise here.

If only you have been to kaduna state.

The Yorubas here are as much as the hausas.

I am currently in a kaduna company and the mallams here greet me in yoruba, plus 30 percent of the staff will be yoruba.

Elrufai biggest supporters online are Yoruba, check twitter.

I am told there are local governments here where yoruba make up 60 percent of the people.

Pls advice to Yorubas, be careful what you say here in yoruba, majority understand yoruba. It happened to me at the airport.

I tought It was only IGBOS that CHEST BEAT..... so Yorubas are now 60% of KADUNA...yoruba hypocrites tongue

1 Like

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
chiefinalowo:

Shut up your mouth!

EWU, have the hausas accuse yorubas of planning to take over Kaduna by this appointments,

3 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
OneNaira6:
I've never in MY life seen monkeys as useless and ediotic plus worthless as Yoruba. What a f2king curse people. This ediots are jumping up and down because they recieved a mere special advisor position, mostly for fixing media. Its not even as a commissioner, talk less of something even important or even beneficial. They gave am a freaking slave position and this buf00ns won't let ppl hear word and while disturbing our peace with their usual savage bleating, they here screaming "you won't hear us talk about it". You won't hear them talk about it yet ironically, it was them that opened this thread bleating and chest beating about it like anyone really give a f2k they they got a slave position from their master. I thought that received a position worthwhile , only to find out they got some special adviser position. grin grin.

Yoruba kill unaselves. You people are just worthless and needs to be eradicated. I pray everyday that una Muslim fanatics stop disturbing the western nation and attacking USA and UK and focus on you people. You people are just bunch of nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
chiefinalowo:
I don't think the people of SE will be able to sleep tonight.
This good news is bad news to them.

I have followed all your topics... SE giving you heart attack from time immemorial grin grin grin,
sorry bro there is nothing you can do about where GOD has placed the IGBOS. GnD bro

1 Like

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
sukkot:
no biafran ? muehehehe. biafrans not wanted ? yoruba and hausa are united as one . grin grin
Good for you we wish you well

CC Chessboard

1 Like

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by joeyfire(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
chiefinalowo:
Gov. El-Rufai believes in doing the job regardless of where you come from.

Why the man hire baba nla thief na. Jimi lawal na experienced embezzler and fraudster.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by chiefinalowo: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

I have followed all your topics... SE giving you heart attack from time immemorial grin grin grin,
sorry bro there is nothing you can do about where GOD has placed the IGBOS. GnD bro

This is a bad news to you, right?
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Geminirep(m): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
witty, classic and simple finishing(brutality). chai! u are to much.
weyreypey:
What of the Nigerian Jews?

1 Like

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Geminirep(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
This my guy called Tobi is just too much for ds artificial jews..... giving it to dem raw and direct, chai! There is God ooooo. If Tobi is not a media expert, historian or lawyer then he is really endowed with in-built oratory skill. You already have a fan, we can not fold hands and allow some idiots to keep taking our meekness for weakness.....
Johntobi56:

Rape is that it ??

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/

Fulani killed your village head & chiefs
Your governor didn't even condemn it

EWU

Coward igbo since BIAFRA biafail
Sorry since days of Azikwe
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Geminirep(m): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
they messed it up big time..... yet they are still defending the failure of their kinsmen. this is why Yorubas are far beyond in reasoning and liberality.
Ilekeh:
But seriously, Igbos messed up GEJ's gov

1 Like

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Geminirep(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
epic and deep....
angelberton:

Have you forgotten that they say they are Biafrans and not Nigerians? So, how can you expect Biafrans to employ a Nigerian who is a foreigner to them?

Their tribal bigotry is their undoing and marginalization in Nigeria.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Geminirep(m): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
sure.... I need to pass d message to Ambo now.
Johntobi56:
Nigerian Jews how market ?
E b like say Na hausa we go give commissioner for Lagos
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by quiet006storm: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
Here's something to make you laugh for the weekend. http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/06/caption-this.html
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by macof(m): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
disumusa:
ibo refuse to understand the relationship with hausa and yoruba 1)sango mother is nupe. 2 oduduwa migrated from larubawo far north 3) yoruba and hausa lives together in several state as indigen not settler i.e kogi,kwara, oyo,benue 4) they have comon religion,norms,value
, ethics
of all you said the only truth is Sango's mother being Nupe
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by ArcToyin(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
Some igbos are commissioners in Lagos.
sinkhole:
Former Bauchi State governor (PDP) had a Yoruba Christian as his spokesperson!
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by ArcToyin(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
Am beginning to love this man he is showing precedence even to PMB.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by soulhighman(m): 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
shItGBO:
There are many non- Yorubas in the Government Cabinet of Yoruba states. There are many non- Hausas in the Government cabinet of Hausa states.

But it is almost imposible for you to find a non-Igbo in the cabinet of any given Igbo state ...... Few years ago, Governor T.A Orji sacked fellow Igbos who werent Abians from the Abia state civil service.

Igbos should learn to be tolerant, hospitable, accomodating and respectful.
Bros u din talk everything.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by soulhighman(m): 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
shItGBO:
There are many non- Yorubas in the Government Cabinet of Yoruba states. There are many non- Hausas in the Government cabinet of Hausa states.

But it is almost imposible for you to find a non-Igbo in the cabinet of any given Igbo state ...... Few years ago, Governor T.A Orji sacked fellow Igbos who werent Abians from the Abia state civil service.

Igbos should learn to be tolerant, hospitable, accomodating and respectful.
Bros u don talk everything.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by teasel: 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
This thread has nothing to do with Igbos yet from the beginning to the end, all the comments were about them.
Yoriba people should keep living in denial grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ritchiee:
Dirty ape...do you illiterate know the meaning of ambition?I bet you don't..

We all know your highest ambition is to be scrubbing the floor for cattle rearers.
Keep it up
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Ghost01(m): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
macof:
of all you said the only truth is Sango's mother being Nupe
Hausas and Yorubas live together as indigenes in Kwara and Kogi too. That is a fact. Can't say about Oyo though. And I think the same applies in Edo sef.

1 Like

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by macof(m): 8:11am On Jun 14, 2015
Ghost01:
Hausas and Yorubas live together as indigenes in Kwara and Kogi too. That is a fact. Can't say about Oyo though. And I think the same applies in Edo sef.

You don't even know what you are saying, How can Hausa be indigenous to Kogi, Kwara, Edo and Oyo
In ur mind Eksako are Hausa or wat undecided

Settlers don't mean Indigene
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by chiefinalowo: 9:23am On Jun 14, 2015
God bless Kaduna State!
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Ghost01(m): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2015
macof:

You don't even know what you are saying, How can Hausa be indigenous to Kogi, Kwara, Edo and Oyo
In ur mind Eksako are Hausa or wat undecided

Settlers don't mean Indigene
So you mean to tell me there are no Hausa indigenes of Kwara and Kogi? You haven't met an Hausa (wo)man from any of these two states? That you haven't been there or that you haven't met someone form there who is Hausa doesn't mean there aren't any. Se o ye?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Image Of Infrastructure Used To Campaign For Tinubu From Indonesia - Daily Trust / Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman / Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.