Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,650 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies (57327 Views)

Wike Sacks 21 Heads Of FCTA Agencies, Parastatals / FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals / Boards Have No Power To Suspend Ceos Of Parastatals, Says SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by SAAAdeboye(m): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
BREAKING:

PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU APPROVES DISSOLUTION OF BOARDS OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PARASTATALS, AGENCIES, INSTITUTIONS AND GOVERNMENT-OWNED COMPANIES

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR, has approved the immediate dissolution of the Governing Boards of all Federal Government Parastatals, Agencies, Institutions, and Government-Owned Companies in the exercise of its Constitutional Powers and in the Public interest.

The dissolution does not, however, affect Boards, Commissions and Councils listed in the Third Schedule, Part 1, Section 153 (i) of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended.

In view of this development and until such a time new boards are constituted, the Chief Executive Officers of the Parastatals, Agencies, Institutions, and Government-Owned Companies are directed to refer matters requiring the attention of their Boards to the President, through the Permanent Secretaries of their respective supervisory Ministries and Offices.

Permanent Secretaries are directed, also, to route such correspondences to Mr President through the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation. Consequently, all Ministries, Departments and Agencies are to ensure compliance to the provision of this directive which took effect from Friday 16th June, 2023.

Permanent Secretaries are particularly directed to inform the Chief Executive Officers of the affected Agencies under the supervision of their respective Ministries/Offices for immediate compliance.

Willie Bassey
Director, Information
For: Secretary to the Government of the Federation
https://twitter.com/NTANewsNow/status/1670885417489428494?t=OhGeOEl09VQR1zjGi8oQ7w&s=19

78 Likes 12 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by SmartPolician: 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
That's what he should have done long ago!

83 Likes 19 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by siofragspot: 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
President Hitting it right on the spot.

Keep firing on all cylinders...

244 Likes 23 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by Ttalk: 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
Nice one.

Babagofast of Obodo naija is moving at the speed of jet. We can't wait to have the economy of the country back on track

174 Likes 16 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
Wonderful...

PLEASE NO IGBOS IN THIS GOVERNMENT. LET US GO BACK HOME.

43 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by Alphagan(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
A town hall ….

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by DonNeon: 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
.... Whatever decisions he's making up there, let it affect the life of the common man positively on the street rather than rewarding his cronies or punishing his foes...

The amount I spent on tfare today just within this city wasn't funny at allπŸ˜ͺ

193 Likes 14 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by Kooldon(f): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
Definitely, this is a different town hall different from the usual townhall.

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by abefeabebi(m): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
Baba really mean business,may God see him through

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by press9jatv: 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
Good one

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by Beremx(f): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
Willie Bassey, director of information? Dude has performed more than Lai Mohammed's wasted eight years as minister in just some days. 😎😎

193 Likes 13 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by TemplarLandry: 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
This includes the board of the fraudulent Nigerian Air that Sirika formed about a month ago.
Tinubu is working.πŸ’œ
Nigeria will be great again.
#RenewedHope.

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by Tbasicme: 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2023

21 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by Tbasicme: 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
Alphagan:
A town hall ….

It's now that I understand oh. The phrase a town hall different from other town halls. It's truly different
grin

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by Adesina18111(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
Like play like play this man dey win my heart oo but I still dey observe sha...at least he looks and seems prepared for the job...no time to check time...action left and right

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by GeneralPula: 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
Another one ! grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by Tofax: 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
The North seems to have 11 appointees, the South West has 9 appointees, and South East 1, and South-South 1. That is fairness and equity?

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
Interesting times....
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by toffyz(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
Make this man calm down na

Kilode, haa

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by StreetFight: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
Let's go there

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by ogaontop(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
This one go reach everybody finally, let's hope they do better, if not they will be as useless as the sacked ones except that NDLEA man. He too try. I expect him to be rewarded.

BTW, what of Malami, I've not heard of him of late.
When DSS go arrest am
His own suppose pass sack!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by PeterObi4Presid: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
Dear Nigerians, stop being foooled. Stop being fooled by same old wicked leaders. Una no go geh sense?
Let me ask a simple question. Is TINUBU in Nigeria or not? Dint we hear a breaki the news that he was headed to France? So why are we having news upon news that makes it seem Tinubu is around working at the moment
APC has started their media dressing and propaganda. You will be a fool to think this govt is serious abt anything aside getting enough money to loot.
Tinubu is presently sick, he's probably not in the country it's better we all know all these news Na wash.... don't expect anything. Cos these news is just to keep us busy and think a Tinubu will do something
Don't be a foool like the Agbados. Cos thats what APC wants us all to become

21 Likes 13 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by GeneralPula: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tofax:
The North seems to have, 11 appointees, the West has 9 appointees, and East 1, and South-South 1. That is fairness and equity?
Competency bro..

Equity no fit fight terrorism, nah competency fit fight ham..

Besides that, it’s well divided Nationally!

North - 11
South - 11

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
If you are one of those celebrating all these actions as an achievement, go to a mirror, look at yourself and repeat "I am a slowpoke" seven times. Same activities is expected of every president. Wait till the administration sets in

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by Ahmed4002(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
"Hand dey shake" don dey shake EVERYTHING!

🚢🚢🚢🚢

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
Baba go fast
Tinubu has really hit the ground running

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by HateBigots: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
grin. "I will continue from where Buhari stopped".
From frying pan to fire grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by LivingSage: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
Jagaban in action.

Way to go

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by alanto: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
Asiwaju please be calming down... In one month you have brought Nigeria back to Glory...

I feel proud. I'm happy I campaigned for this man. Amidst the insult, intimidation, tribalism accusation from someone that's voting his own tribe man.

The day Asiwaju won, I got to work happy telling my colleagues "Irorun ti de"

Thank God, I'm alive to see Nigeria change... I will tell my children about the Nigerian I grew up to know. Where everything goes, because it's not certain my son will grow to see the rotten Nigeria.

Welcome to the new Nigeria y'all.

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by UTILITYMAY(m): 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2023
Here is a man who has a mind of his own, intelligent and competent. The man who confused his enemies during campaigns. The man who understands politics and governance. When it's time for POLITICS; he plays it to the best. Now it's time for GOVERNANCE; he is doing justice to deliver. May God bless you and bless your government to deliver success to Nigeria and Nigerians by His grace.

82 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) / Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.