Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today (54471 Views)

FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo All Smiles At The Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by nofij(m): 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Buhari should clean his ear very well ni
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
OK... president michelle finally responds... hello!!!! Let us all be sincere... how do the Buharanoids defend this grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by malbro(m): 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=Dannyset post=34708103]
Pls explain ursef better.[/quote
i can see rochas wife nkechi dia naah ....em pikin folo ?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by richidinho(m): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
Crocodile t...
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lasgidy1(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Dannyset(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=malbro post=34708184][/quote] Buhari n Osinbajo pikin follow?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
Anyone noticed how so contrasting this is to the attitude of ex - President Jonathan and his wife while in office. A sincere assessment of his tenure and person must need bring into perspective the whole picture.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by preselect(m): 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
[size=13pt]finally this Cattle Rearer has moved to put Chibok on the top of the discussion. for once, just this once, I will say he has done (if not pretending to do) something I have been single-handedly pushing for in this forum.

Good job, Terrorhammadu Buhari, nice photos, now get into real action and get the remaining girls, even though it took you 14days to meet them, after using them to campaign.

ehee. . . . don't forget, there is no more West Germany, it is now Germany, has been since 1990. You need to update that your necrotic brain to fall in line with the 21st century. and their leader that you met with is their Chancellor and not President. and Her name is not michelle. . .

before you carry your gworo brains to embarrass us again, just in case, know that there is no more USSR, it's now Russia and other republics. No more Czechoslovakia, it now Czech Republic and Slovakia, no more Yugoslavia, it's broken into bits and pieces, etc[/size]

meanwhile. . . .[size=28pt] the Push to free the Chibok girls continues. Buhari, pity those mothers, find the girls[/size]

#NamaBuhariTalksChibok
#KudosToMe
#TheCampaignForChibokContinues

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by ExpensiveShit: 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
princeofpeace22:
pls forget about the chibok girls they are all pregnant now

Yes. And we would also forget your daughters too if they are kidnapped. Goat!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Darayola(m): 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
MY ADVISE.....
If at all, these chibok girls are still alive....if at all the government could rescue them successfully.
The girls should be taken straight to a re-orientation/rehabitation centre for BRAIN-WASHED REVERSAL before returning them back there family.
I DOUBT IF ITS POSSIBLE TO BE ALIVE WITH SUCH EXTREMIST FOR OVER ONE YEAR WITHOUT BEEN BRAINWASHED/BECOMING LIKE THEM.
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by bunmioguns(m): 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nice one Mr President

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by oluwafemi113(m): 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
beycity:
Mtchewww.... Iranu! Nah today....

Odeeeee ni eeee
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by breakeven: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
shamsuRana:
Shame on GEJ
Save for cluelessness he ought to have atleast visited them.
shame on you. is it GEJ that kidnapped the chibok GIRLS? those who kidnapped the girls are now in power. let them bring them out, afterall they have gotten the power they desperately wanted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by House24(m): 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
#Amen
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
princeofpeace22:

I find your statement difficult to reject. A lot of them must have become mothers by now. cry
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by atine79(m): 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
Thought they are in the us.
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by anonimi: 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
What of madam 'empirical evidence' BBOG

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
atine79:
Thought they are in the us.

Some girls escaped....those are the ones in the US.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by PassingShot(m): 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I want all of you who think that the Chibok issue is a scam to go to Chibok and tell the parents of the missing children what you have just said here.

I also want you to go and tell people whose kids and relatives have been kidnapped that it is a scam.

Look...the kidnapping did not happen because someone wanted to disgrace GEJ or because someone wanted to achieve an agenda. The kidnapping happened because we live in a messed up world. We live in a world where men and women do exceedingly bad things. And this is one of those bad things....that happened and has happened to many girls in the region. Not just the Chibok Girls....there are hundreds of parents who are weeping for their daughters tonight. Who speaks for them?

I don't know what is wrong with you Nigerians. Every day, you Nigerians come on this site and spew hatred and bitterness for other people. Since we got independence, lots of you have allowed yourself to be used by the Prince of the Power of the Air to further his agenda on earth. You willingly allow him to use your bitterness, anger and hatred to destroy others. And you laugh as you do it. Because you somehow think that you are paying back your enemy the Northerner in his own coin. Well.....are you any diferent from the Jihadis? From the same people you hate. Are you not all victims of the same bitterness.

I don't care if I am the only Nigerian who thinks this.....but to everyone who thinks the Chibok girls thing is a scam,and to all those who back Boko Haram, to all those who hate other tribes, and to all those who commit vile acts in the name of religion, tribe or hate.....to all those who chose to follow the Prince of the Power of the Air......I say to you......you must mend your ways. Do not allow the hatred you feel to consume you. Do not allow the bitterness and hate to destroy you. The Chibok Girls are not your enemies. Your enemy is there. Do not let him take over. Resist. RESIST!
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by anonimi: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
shamsuRana:
Shame on GEJ

Has Brainless Booboo visited them
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by favourelisha(m): 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
I can see the dullard masterminders of this atrocities,putting hand on his ear's head and looking clueless.And in his heart,chai God wil punish me,chai God wetin I do myself no rest of mind again.chaii,cheii, shaiiiiiii.
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by fexti: 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
majamajic:
Why only 5 out of 200 plus ?
Hmmm
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
majamajic:
Why only 5 out of 200 plus ?

Because they can only afford the salary of the 5 of them for now. See the 2nd picture...the woman is crying and taking selfie!

The Chibok girls is nothing but a scam that was originated and coined by the APC and enemies of GEJ to discredit GEJ'S govt. No girls were abducted!

The video of girls with hijab surfaced on the internet with the claim that they were chibok girls...why didn't Shekau make an appearance in the video?

Where are the BBOG led by OBJ's whóre oby ezekwe-silly? They have suddenly disappeared after buhari was sworn in!

Karma will soon catch up with you all!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
shamsuRana:
Shame on GEJ
Visiting chibok does not give a CLUE to where the girls were. Yes it would have shown political sympathy for the parents but that wouldn't give a clue to where the girls were. Therefore your import of the word 'cluelessness' lacks bearing and may even show you are clueless as to the appropriate use of the word.
But here is true cluelessness -to travel to a country less than a week ago and yet not know the name of the country and the leader of the country
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by hahn(m): 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I want all of you who think that the Chibok issue is a scam to go to Chibok and tell the parents of the missing children what you have just said here.

I also want you to go and tell people whose kids and relatives have been kidnapped that it is a scam.

Look...the kidnapping did not happen because someone wanted to disgrace GEJ or because someone wanted to achieve an agenda. The kidnapping happened because we live in a messed up world. We live in a world where men and women do exceedingly bad things. And this is one of those bad things....that happened and has happened to many girls in the region. Not just the Chibok Girls....there are hundreds of parents who are weeping for their daughters tonight. Who speaks for them?

I don't know what is wrong with you Nigerians. Every day, you Nigerians come on this site and spew hatred and bitterness for other people. Since we got independence, lots of you have allowed yourself to be used by the Prince of the Power of the Air to further his agenda on earth. You willingly allow him to use your bitterness, anger and hatred to destroy others. And you laugh as you do it. Because you somehow think that you are paying back your enemy the Northerner in his own coin. Well.....are you any diferent from the Jihadis? From the same people you hate. Are you not all victims of the same bitterness.

I don't care if I am the only Nigerian who thinks this.....but to everyone who thinks the Chibok girls thing is a scam,and to all those who back Boko Haram, to all those who hate other tribes, and to all those who commit vile acts in the name of religion, tribe or hate.....to all those who chose to follow the Prince of the Power of the Air......I say to you......you must mend your ways. Do not allow the hatred you feel to consume you. Do not allow the bitterness and hate to destroy you. The Chibok Girls are not your enemies. Your enemy is there. Do not let him take over. Resist. RESIST!

True talk.

Please, which one is the "prince of the power of the air again"? That's a first

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by PastorOla1: 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gwekzy:
Scam
HOW?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
hahn:

True talk.

Please, which one is the "prince of the power of the air again"? That's a first

It refers to the advesary (Ephesians 2 vs 2).
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Ekenta: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
If they were ur sisters or daughters that's how u ll forget them? Thanks
princeofpeace22:

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Eluwilussit(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
princeofpeace22:

Them still be girls? Shame on every Nigerian. We failed those girls. We failed the NE. I know there are theories and reasons, but at the end of the day, can we honestly stand tall and say that we are "our brothers' keeper"?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Pontaboki: 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
Where is Chibok?,i can see Rochas wife there.APC deceiving Nigerians since 1914 when Lord Lugard Created the Zoo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Picture Of Wole Soyinka Arrested In 1965 By Akintola Supported By Tafawa Balewa / Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.