Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today (54476 Views)

FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo All Smiles At The Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by fulanimafia: 7:18am On Jun 13, 2015
preselect:
finally this Cattle Rearer has moved to put Chibok on the top of the discussion. for once, just this once, I will say he has done (if not pretending to do) something I have been single-handedly pushing for in this forum.

Good job, Terrorhammadu Buhari, nice photos, now get into real action and get the remaining girls, even though it took you 14days to meet them, after using them to campaign.

ehee. . . . don't forget, there is no more West Germany, it is now Germany, has been since 1990. You need to update that your necrotic brain to fall in line with the 21st century. and their leader that you met with is their Chancellor and not President. and Her name is not michelle. . .

before you carry your gworo brains to embarrass us again, just in case, know that there is no more USSR, it's now Russia and other republics. No more Czechoslovakia, it now Czech Republic and Slovakia, no more Yugoslavia, it's broken into bits and pieces, etc

meanwhile. . . . the Push to free the Chibok girls continues. Buhari, pity those mothers, find the girls

When I realise this was most likely written by a damaged baby factory product from the east, I feel pity instead of disgust. Sorry.

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by kuulkyd(f): 7:19am On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=princeofpeace22 post=34707572]pls forget about the chibok girls they are all pregnant now[/quote
You want a mother to forget about her child? Who named u prince of peace sef? Shiooorrrrr
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by AKPARAJA: 8:22am On Jun 13, 2015
Am beginning to believe truly that this chibok issue is a scam.how come out of 270 girls only 5 women came to see Buhari?
Those women doesn't look like women from chibok as they look classy and well to do while the photos of chibok portrays poverty and helplessness.
Now that the election drama is over, the conspirators of this Chibok theory should let us know the truth as according to the Army the whole of Sambisa has been ransacked before Gov Shetima told the army to look underground as the girls might be hidden in bunkers.

Let the fools be fooled as this scam unfolds
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by halix239(f): 8:31am On Jun 13, 2015
lawanson44:

Because they can only afford the salary of the 5 of them for now. See the 2nd picture...the woman is crying and taking selfie!

The Chibok girls is nothing but a scam that was originated and coined by the APC and enemies of GEJ to discredit GEJ'S govt. No girls were abducted!

The video of girls with hijab surfaced on the internet with the claim that they were chibok girls...why didn't Shekau make an appearance in the video?

Where are the BBOG led by OBJ's whóre oby ezekwe-silly? They have suddenly disappeared after buhari was sworn in!

Karma will soon catch up with you all!

u this igbos re the worst tribe on earth, bitter pple, hatred has filled ur hearts, no wonder no other tribe goes to SE region unlike the north n south west, so mumu if ur sisters or daughters re among the abducted ones im sure u did call it a scam, I pray one day u actualise ur Biafra n back ur bitter, hate filled pple along with u, if u don't, we shall give u a Ghana must go treatment
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Okaka27(m): 9:27am On Jun 13, 2015
breakeven:

shame on you. is it GEJ that kidnapped the chibok GIRLS? those who kidnapped the girls are now in power. let them bring them out, afterall they have gotten the power they desperately wanted.
U ARE PLAIN STOOPID

HEY I HAVE AN ADVICE FOR YOU..
GO SUCK ON GEJ's D1CK ,I KNW U MISS HIM
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Mization(m): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2015
Aisha Buhari seems so sad in this pic while consoling the weeping mothers. #BringBackOurGirls #NeverToBeForgotten.

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by dupcydo(f): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2015
princeofpeace22:
pls forget about the chibok girls they are all pregnant now

greatest fool ever liveth, if ur sister dey among u won't open ur toilet mouth to talk. senseless hegoat.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by agog: 10:58am On Jun 13, 2015
Gwekzy:
Scam

why are you living in self denial? How possible can Chibok girls story be a scam? To what purpose. Pls and pls if you don't have anything to contribute stay off and don't incur God's anger on your life
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Howmon: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I want all of you who think that the Chibok issue is a scam to go to Chibok and tell the parents of the missing children what you have just said here.

I also want you to go and tell people whose kids and relatives have been kidnapped that it is a scam.

Look...the kidnapping did not happen because someone wanted to disgrace GEJ or because someone wanted to achieve an agenda. The kidnapping happened because we live in a messed up world. We live in a world where men and women do exceedingly bad things. And this is one of those bad things....that happened and has happened to many girls in the region. Not just the Chibok Girls....there are hundreds of parents who are weeping for their daughters tonight. Who speaks for them?

I don't know what is wrong with you Nigerians. Every day, you Nigerians come on this site and spew hatred and bitterness for other people. Since we got independence, lots of you have allowed yourself to be used by the Prince of the Power of the Air to further his agenda on earth. You willingly allow him to use your bitterness, anger and hatred to destroy others. And you laugh as you do it. Because you somehow think that you are paying back your enemy the Northerner in his own coin. Well.....are you any diferent from the Jihadis? From the same people you hate. Are you not all victims of the same bitterness.

I don't care if I am the only Nigerian who thinks this.....but to everyone who thinks the Chibok girls thing is a scam,and to all those who back Boko Haram, to all those who hate other tribes, and to all those who commit vile acts in the name of religion, tribe or hate.....to all those who chose to follow the Prince of the Power of the Air......I say to you......you must mend your ways. Do not allow the hatred you feel to consume you. Do not allow the bitterness and hate to destroy you. The Chibok Girls are not your enemies. Your enemy is there. Do not let him take over. Resist. RESIST!

You are enlightened! I like that. #Bless
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

So u know the media lies..
yes nau! They only work for cash. I wish this GMB's regime will take care of their nonsense.
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
shadowgwalker:
yes nau! They only work for cash.
I wish this GMB's regime will take care of their nonsense.

Am glad u know they do,coz most ppl dnt have that IQ to self filter some news.he will do his best,but the more things change,the more they remain the same
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by hopilo: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
WHERE ARE THE OTHER MOTHERS?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by preselect(m): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
fulanimafia:

When I realise this was most likely written by a damaged baby factory product from the east, I feel pity instead of disgust. Sorry.

I don't know why MODs cant grant me a simple request.

[size=28pt]pls, MODs, I want to be notified ONLY when a human being quotes me[/size]

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

Am glad u know they do,coz most ppl dnt have that IQ to self filter some news.he will do his best,but the more things change,the more they remain the same
as I dey Abj so, I usually ask persons working in same office. Then I keep it to myself, I go jst laugh wwen I see opposite on media.

For instance, person like Wike has done so many bad things, as in dirty jobs but his money silences the media.
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
halix239:

u this igbos re the worst tribe on earth, bitter pple, hatred has filled ur hearts, no wonder no other tribe goes to SE region unlike the north n south west, so mumu if ur sisters or daughters re among the abducted ones im sure u did call it a scam, I pray one day u actualise ur Biafra n back ur bitter, hate filled pple along with u, if u don't, we shall give u a Ghana must go treatment

Bingo...Have you finished barking? Now run into your cage. Northern Dog.
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I want all of you who think that the Chibok issue is a scam to go to Chibok and tell the parents of the missing children what you have just said here.

I also want you to go and tell people whose kids and relatives have been kidnapped that it is a scam.

Look...the kidnapping did not happen because someone wanted to disgrace GEJ or because someone wanted to achieve an agenda. The kidnapping happened because we live in a messed up world. We live in a world where men and women do exceedingly bad things. And this is one of those bad things....that happened and has happened to many girls in the region. Not just the Chibok Girls....there are hundreds of parents who are weeping for their daughters tonight. Who speaks for them?

I don't know what is wrong with you Nigerians. Every day, you Nigerians come on this site and spew hatred and bitterness for other people. Since we got independence, lots of you have allowed yourself to be used by the Prince of the Power of the Air to further his agenda on earth. You willingly allow him to use your bitterness, anger and hatred to destroy others. And you laugh as you do it. Because you somehow think that you are paying back your enemy the Northerner in his own coin. Well.....are you any diferent from the Jihadis? From the same people you hate. Are you not all victims of the same bitterness.

I don't care if I am the only Nigerian who thinks this.....but to everyone who thinks the Chibok girls thing is a scam,and to all those who back Boko Haram, to all those who hate other tribes, and to all those who commit vile acts in the name of religion, tribe or hate.....to all those who chose to follow the Prince of the Power of the Air......I say to you......you must mend your ways. Do not allow the hatred you feel to consume you. Do not allow the bitterness and hate to destroy you. The Chibok Girls are not your enemies. Your enemy is there. Do not let him take over. Resist. RESIST!

Please create a thread for your comment and remember to leave out the Satan part. So many people on this site needs sensitisation. Many of those irrational posters are paid agents, which is the reason they post nonsense on this forum. The people I pity are the gullible ones that give them unnecessary support, because the day their turn would come, they would also be mocked by their likes.
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by halix239(f): 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
lawanson44:

Bingo...Have you finished barking? Now run into your cage. Northern Dog.

mumu if ur sisters or daughters re among the abducted ones, u ll call it a scam abi, idiota.
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 14, 2015
halix239:

mumu if ur sisters or daughters re among the abducted ones, u ll call it a scam abi, idiota.

Call your northern muslim brothers to order first before you talk to me. By the way, did you get disvirgined at the age of 11? Was the alhajis's diick big?? undecided undecided
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by halix239(f): 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
lawanson44:

Call your northern muslim brothers to order first before you talk to me. By the way, did you get disvirgined at the age of 11? Was the alhajis's diick big?? undecided undecided

Mimi, I'm still asking if ur sisters or daughter re among the abducted, u did still call it a scam ba. ewu
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by halix239(f): 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
lawanson44:

Mumu, I'm still asking if ur sisters or daughter re among the abducted, u did still call it a scam ba. ewu
lawanson44:

Mumu, I'm still asking if ur sisters or daughters re among the abducted, u did still call it a scam ba. ewu
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
shadowgwalker:
as I dey Abj so, I usually ask persons working in same office. Then I keep it to myself, I go jst laugh wwen I see opposite on media.

For instance, person like Wike has done so many bad things, as in dirty jobs but his money silences the media.

That is terrible.BTW where do u work in abj and how long hv u been in abj?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
halix239:

Mumu, I'm still asking if ur sisters or daughters re among the abducted, u did still call it a scam ba. ewu

Go to school and work on your english before you talk to me. Uwarka Shege dan buro ba!! Boko Haram baboon. Akwiya!!!
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by halix239(f): 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
lawanson44:

Go to school and work on your english before you talk to me. Uwarka Shege dan buro ba!! Boko Haram baboon. Akwiya!!!

continue ranting like a lunatic, I only asked u a simple question n u re shouting like a goat about to b slaughtered, n by the way Mr professor of English, what's exactly wrong with my grammar
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
shamsuRana:

That is terrible.BTW where do u work in abj and how long hv u been in abj?
VIO mabuchi. Since 2001
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
shadowgwalker:
VIO mabuchi. Since 2001

Waww...thats good.I guess I should pay u visit one of this days..was there some time early this year to renew my NDL,was directed to one mr ayola at the capturing center.
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
shamsuRana:

Waww...thats good.I guess I should pay u visit one of this days..was there some time early this year to renew my NDL,was directed to one mr ayola at the capturing center.
you are welcome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker / Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today / Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.