Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today (54473 Views)

FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo All Smiles At The Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by komek(m): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
I remember those days in Benin when they pay pple to come and shear tears when someone dies. Though I don't know if it still happens in 2015.

I tot this scam has stopped since Buhari gave their initiator and appointment.
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by melvin0004(m): 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gwekzy:
Scam
real one oooo.dey came 2 collect der cheques.
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by pBuhari(f): 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
I believe these women are paid to be shading tear anytime they are with president
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Visiting chibok does not give a CLUE to where the girls were. Yes it would have shown political sympathy for the parents but that wouldn't give a clue to where the girls were. Therefore your import of the word 'cluelessness' lacks bearing and may even show you are clueless as to the appropriate use of the word.
But here is true cluelessness -to travel to a country less than a week ago and yet not know the name of the country and the leader of the country

My brother you are an imported daft.Yes its a fact undisputed that no one even PMB doesn't know there wereabout,but for sympathy sake he ought to have atleast visted.It became a big shame when he only went to borno for politcal rally.Is there some sense in him?so his ambitions supercede the value and security of the governed?it even went viral,the fact that he was even asking of where BAGA was situated, as a president.? And chumps like you with innate lack of human intellect call him a hero? Are you not clueless here charlie?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by opesola(m): 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
We thank God .........say dis time we no see first lady wey blow grammar or we go make you tube popular
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Missmossy(f): 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
Awww see their teary faces,this is just too disheartening. I have lost hope lately on the girls been found. I pray they are alive though.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
anonimi:

Has Brainless Booboo visited them

Brain booboo atleast welcomed them.You are on the thread,you'v seen the pix and read the fact?where can you point to a fact that ur ogogoro drunkard GEJ atleast made such attempt.
Your generation cannot match the intellect,capcity,expierence and exposure of PMB..rather you and your descendants will keep climbing palm wine and falling on your backs,until you die of frustration.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by angelberton(f): 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
This singular Chibok event went down in annals of History as Nigeria's weakest government presided over by Goodluck E Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by doublewisdom: 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mrs Osubande dey fear camera? Na wah for she and her husband o.
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by IYANGBALI: 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mr president is hiding his wife from boys,he no good o
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
breakeven:

shame on you. is it GEJ that kidnapped the chibok GIRLS? those who kidnapped the girls are now in power. let them bring them out, afterall they have gotten the power they desperately wanted.

Life is very difficult for some one like you,who has no extention in reasoning.GEJ didn't kidnap the chibok girls,neither did the current regime,which you can't even prove they did.however it happened under the cluelessness days of GEJ that u cannot deny.If you agree with me,the latin maxim, "qui facit per alium,facit per se" means.. He who does a thing through another does that thing himself..
A food for though Charlie.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
shamsuRana:

My brother you are an imported daft.Yes its a fact undisputed that no one even PMB doesn't know there wereabout,but for sympathy sake he ought to have atleast visted.It became a big shame when he only went to borno for politcal rally.Is there some sense in him?so his ambitions supercede the value and security of the governed?it even went viral,the fact that he was even asking of where BAGA was situated, as a president.? And chumps like you with innate lack of human intellect call him a hero? Are you not clueless here charlie?
grin who be this mumu. Obviously u lack simple comprehension skill. You only used the word cluelessness for effect as it had nothing to do with what you were saying. That was why u looked foolish using it grin
And if you look back at what I posted I actually mentioned he shld have visited. So you repeating it as if I didnt acknowledge that proves you are just too clueless about what I accused u for.
Note when I say u are clueless, I am not insulting you but telling you practically what you are relative to what we are talking grin charlie grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lionsclaw:
grin who be this mumu. Obviously u lack simple comprehension skill. You only used the word cluelessness for effect as it had nothing to do with what you were saying. That was why u looked foolish using it grin
And if you look back at what I posted I actually mentioned he shld have visited. So you repeating it as if I didnt acknowledge that proves you are just too clueless about what I accused u for.
Note when I say u are clueless, I am not insulting you but telling you practically what you are relative to what we are talking grin charlie grin

Bros..you are as mixed up as a feather in a whirlwind. Yes you did state that he should have visited which I have a discretion to acknowledge or not,but I choose not too,simply because you are a daft,period.Allow your intellect plz and plz to flow with reality.You mumu pass cow self grin
However I had expected you to counter the issues i raised in the previous rejoinder.But because clueless ness runs in your blood too,u want to be a shege abi? grin
Am beginning to look at you as one of those N.L love children who have no idea of why they are here.. angry
Oya urinate go sleep Charlie.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by dhorlipizzu(m): 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
Good move baba!!!! If na that drunkaaaaaaahhhhd of a president he go say e no bliv say any children miss.... smh... #BabaNowThatYouAreHere pls bring back our babes
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by anonimi: 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
shamsuRana:

Brain booboo atleast welcomed them.You are on the thread,you'v seen the pix and read the fact?where can you point to a fact that ur ogogoro drunkard GEJ atleast made such attempt.

Are you in denial or what

Jonathan also received the visiting Chibok parents in Aso Rock just as the Daura President has now done.

https://www.nairaland.com/1823974/breaking-news-jonathan-mark-meet/3

So the question is -

#WhereistheChange?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
anonimi:

Are you in denial or what

Jonathan also received the visiting Chibok parents in Aso Rock just as the Daura President has now done.

So the question is -

#WhereistheChange?

Am in denial up and till i have seen an unambiguous proof.
Question is,can you prove that he did?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
shamsuRana:

Bros..you are as mixed up as a feather in a whirlwind. Yes you did state that he should have visited which I have a discretion to acknowledge or not,but I choose not too,simply because you are a daft,period.Allow your intellect plz and plz to flow with reality.You mumu pass cow self grin
However I had expected you to counter the issues i raised in the previous rejoinder.But because clueless ness runs in your blood too,u want to be a shege abi? grin
Am beginning to look at you as one of those N.L love children who have no idea of why they are here.. angry
Oya urinate go sleep Charlie.
But how can you be so foolish to start confessing what you chose not to tell me initially grin grin grin all because I pressure you small. You are a lighter feather than Atiku Simply unstable. Should have been firm at your decision not coming back to explain to like my houseboy.
I still maintain you were clueless. The word just sweet you to use without u even checking if it was necessary to use. Na people like you dem dey call mugu.
P.S By all means and standard you are not my class and can never measure up to me. I am just here just to make a mockery of idi.ots like you grin I always pick a fight

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by anonimi: 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
shamsuRana:

Am in denial up and till i have seen an unambiguous proof.
Question is,can you prove that he did?

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lionsclaw:

But how can you be so foolish to start confessing what you chose not to tell me initially grin grin grin all because I pressure you small. You are a lighter feather than Atiku Simply unstable. Should have been firm at your decision not coming back to explain to like my houseboy.
I still maintain you were clueless. The word just sweet you to use without u even checking if it was necessary to use. Na people like you dem dey call mugu.
P.S By all means and standard you are not my class and can never measure up to me. I am just here just to make a mockery of idi.ots like you grin I always pick a fight

I knew it

Hahaha! Another case of leaked contraceptive? The way you reason has qualified you as a despicable,hideous,absurd,incomprehensible mendicant,who doubles as a social riff raff.Get off the phone if you can't reason with sane humans.

N.B: Get a good lawyer and claim some damages from the condom factory.Ur a waste already! Ur just reasoning with the aid of Tiger batteries.
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by eminenta: 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nice write up but why are you over stressing dis "prince of dey air abi na prince of power of dey air"
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
anonimi:

President Goodluck Jonathan is currently meeting with parents of the schoolgirls abducted from Chibok, Borno State on April 14 behind closed-doors.

Pixs plz. if any..and the current visit was made available to all and sundry including me and U.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
shamsuRana:

I knew it

Hahaha! Another case of leaked contraceptive? The way you reason has qualified you as a despicable,hideous,absurd,incomprehensible mendicant,who doubles as a social riff raff.Get off the phone if you can't reason with sane humans.

N.B: Get a good lawyer and claim some damages from the condom factory.Ur a waste already! Ur just reasoning with the aid of Tiger batteries.
grin grin grin grin grin Ahhh somebody hold dis guy o. I don pinch am somewhere o. This one u are raining abuse its a sign I have gotten on your nerves grin
I am enjoying this because from the part of the world were I am mocking you from the sun is till up but I knw what time it is in Nigeria hence I can imagine me being a stumbling block to your sleep. Eyaaa yeye boy abi na girl sef
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I want all of you who think that the Chibok issue is a scam to go to Chibok and tell the parents of the missing children what you have just said here.

I also want you to go and tell people whose kids and relatives have been kidnapped that it is a scam.

Look...the kidnapping did not happen because someone wanted to disgrace GEJ or because someone wanted to achieve an agenda. The kidnapping happened because we live in a messed up world. We live in a world where men and women do exceedingly bad things. And this is one of those bad things....that happened and has happened to many girls in the region. Not just the Chibok Girls....there are hundreds of parents who are weeping for their daughters tonight. Who speaks for them? kiss

I don't know what is wrong with you Nigerians. Every day, you Nigerians come on this site and spew hatred and bitterness for other people. Since we got independence, lots of you have allowed yourself to be used by the Prince of the Power of the Air to further his agenda on earth. You willingly allow him to use your bitterness, anger and hatred to destroy others. And you laugh as you do it. Because you somehow think that you are paying back your enemy the Northerner in his own coin. Well.....are you any diferent from the Jihadis? From the same people you hate. Are you not all victims of the same bitterness.

I don't care if I am the only Nigerian who thinks this.....but to everyone who thinks the Chibok girls thing is a scam,and to all those who back Boko Haram, to all those who hate other tribes, and to all those who commit vile acts in the name of religion, tribe or hate.....to all those who chose to follow the Prince of the Power of the Air......I say to you......you must mend your ways. Do not allow the hatred you feel to consume you. Do not allow the bitterness and hate to destroy you. The Chibok Girls are not your enemies. Your enemy is there. Do not let him take over. Resist. RESIST!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by yohanpaul: 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
I pray what befalls those girls will will happen to your family. Amen
princeofpeace22:
pls forget about the chibok girls they are all pregnant now
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lionsclaw:
grin grin grin grin grin Ahhh somebody hold dis guy o. I don pinch am somewhere o. This one u are raining abuse its a sign I have gotten on your nerves grin
I am enjoying this because from the part of the world were I am mocking you from the sun is till up but I knw what time it is in Nigeria hence I can imagine me being a stumbling block to your sleep. Eyaaa yeye boy abi na girl sef

Heehee love pikin de fear..shebi u won proof say u be shege abi mugu nah!
Edioot.I will always have time for love children like you,no be today nah. grin
Go sleep mumu.. grin
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
yohanpaul:
I pray what befalls those girls will will happen to your family. Amen
wish u same
ewu Gambia
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Brugo(m): 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
This is painful. May the girls be found alive.
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by spencekat(m): 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
OK... president michelle finally responds... hello!!!! Let us all be sincere... how do the Buharanoids defend this grin grin
They now have two names:Buharists and Buharanoids. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by yohanpaul: 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
Thought you said they should be forgotten? Why are you scared,? SMH.
princeofpeace22:
wish u same
ewu Gambia
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by mayorchelsea(m): 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
Why is it that only people from the east and south south believe that no girls were missing and it's all a plot to destabilize GEJ's government? Why was the military able to curtail boko haram activities before the election and even create a conducive environment for election to hold only to begin to lose the fight after handing over?The people who have murdered and kidnapped thousands, can't they kidnap a little over two hundred girls?Rhetoric questions I wish had answers to.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by ire700: 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
mayorchelsea:
Why is it that only people from the east and south south believe that no girls were missing and it's all a plot to destabilize GEJ's government? Why was the military able to curtail boko haram activities before the election and even create a conducive environment for election to hold only to begin to lose the fight after handing over?The people who have murdered and kidnapped thousands, can't they kidnap a little over two hundred girls?Rhetoric questions I wish had answers to.

You are right. These women are "crisis actors". It is critical that Nigerians debunk the Chibok Schoolgirls Hoax as soon as possible. This story was a massive “psychological attack” on Nigeria as a nation carried out by “exogenous forces” with the active complicity of “endogenous forces” namely a faction of the Action People Congress.

This sham must be exposed by Nigerian truth seekers, in an effort to thwart the ongoing western destabilization of the country. Denouncing the lies surrounding the Chibok saga does not imply that the fact that the issue of kidnapping in Nigeria is not acknowledged and that it should not be treated seriously by the authorities.

According to the Global Database of Events (www.gdeltproject.org), there were 2,285 kidnappings in Nigeria in the first four months of 2014 why would the “invisible” 300 Chibok schoolgirls receive more attention than the other 2,000 abductions for the same period? Why would the Western media care so much about kidnappings in Nigeria? The reason is clear. It aims at keeping a focus on Nigeria in an effort to portray the country as a “failed state” incapable of protecting its people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Picture Of Wole Soyinka Arrested In 1965 By Akintola Supported By Tafawa Balewa / Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.