Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. (51353 Views)

"My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot / Missing Girl In Kaduna : Pls Have You Seen This Girl? / Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by kindnyce(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dubemkelly:

They are referred to as paedophiles not gays

TNX cool cool

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Next2Bezee(m): 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
laykorn:

As a matter of fact, I don't carry female children on my laps. It's not about having a perverted mind. It's about taking precautions. Many of those animals naturally don't have paedophilia on their minds.

As a matter of fact too, we (I and my brothers) don't let males carry our kid sisters who are less than 3 either on their laps or otherwise for nobody is a paedophile until they are caught.

Precaution against what biko? As long as you have it in your mind then you sir are a paedophile and only God can save you.

Please, keep staying away from other people's kids for their safety biko.
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
Next2Bezee:

Precaution against what biko? As long as you have it in your mind then you sir are a paedophile and only God can save you.

Please, keep staying away from other people's kids for their safety biko.

As long as I have what in my mind?
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by marvelito: 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
masquellett:
Its so true. That's the best thing to do. I will rport to the mother as soon as possible
My broda be very carefull abt issues of molestation. Some parents may just change it on ur head. Pls make sure d parents are d understanding type. And speak with d father instead of d mother. Cos a man will handle it bera breaking d news to his wife.
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by troy20(m): 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
she may not have been abused.and this is certainly no evil spirit.children are overwhelmingly curious at that tender age.she has obviously noticed the mounds on momies chest having also suckled it and wondered why daddy doesnt have one.she would have seen her brother with a penis while she has it flat,also very possibly seen him twitching his penis or even twitched it herself.these are children.she would have noticed the difference in sexes and her curiosity is hitting the roof just as with any other thing that gets her attention.its better you find out the questions she has been wanting to ask.
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by linearity: 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
uplawal:
Yes he might be arrested immediatelyfor safety pourpose,but as investigations goes on they get to free him and know the truth.

Well spoken. I don't know how op can ever narrate this story and come out smelling like roses

So, you acknowledge that, this guy might be arrested but after the investigation, he get to go free? Do you know want an arrest entails in 9ja? He will be the first suspect, since the three year old is too young to understand what is going on and to name names. He will sleep in ceil for days while he plead his innocence and could be tortured to 'extract the truth from him', he will miss work and depending on his job situation, he could be fired for missing work. The public would have passed their judgement on him by the mere fact that no one else has come out to take the blame.

As a parent, if a grown man work to me and tell me that, my three year daughter touch his 'thing', I will call the COPs and throw his ass in jail until he tells me the truth. No parent will believe that, their three year old is been molested, even when faced with the facts, my natural insights is to deny it immediately, with time I might accept the fact but not immediately, meanwhile the OP will be the one to suffer the consequences. All these is naturally insight on my part to protect my daughter and hide from the truth and I will be oblivious of the suffering of the OP behind bar, in fact I will want the officers to deal with him more until he confesses. Yes, at the end of the day, when he has proven himself to be innocent or the actual person is caught, I will eat humble pie and come and apologize for not believing him in the first place.

I read some of your other post and it appear you are a social worker or know one or two things about social workers....if you are given a case where a three year touched the "thing" of an adult and the only person that reported it is the adult, are you going to thank the adult and let him go his merry way? What if, he is the one that did it and is just reporting it to cover his tracks, the investigation must start from him, the authorities must satisfy themselves that he is not the one molesting the kid and as a social worker that is what you will do. You will open a file in this guy's name and if it is in the U.S. Context even if he is found as clean as a whistle, he will not go free...he is the adult in the room and by his actions, behaviors or whatever, he placed himselve in a position for the little girl to reach out and touch his "thing", believe me, no one is going to blame that little girl or ascribe any wrong doing to her, all the focus will be on the adult in the room.

You are looking at this, heavily from a social worker's standpoint, which is good and commendable; also be realistic and tell this guy the truth, let him know, that as per the protocols, he is the first suspect and that he will be thoroughly investigated and that, as a social worker you are concern about how he presented or placed himself to have allowed the girl to even touch his thing in the first place...tell him that the protocols requires investigating that circumstance also and to determine if he is partly at fault or not. Also, let him know that, you will be a staunch advocate for the little girl and will be representing her to the fullness and by law, you cannot represent him or give him legal advise but will take his report into consideration....at the end of the day, all the investigations might just be for nothing and the incident might just be the curiosity of a growing little child and the only investigation left is the conduct of the OP and how as an adult who would have known better will allow a three year old touch his thing.

If the OP truly want to help this kid and get some level of protection for himself at the same time, I think he has to spend some money. Call a lawyer, narrate the story to him/her, let the lawyer call the Police not even the parents. Then, the Police can talk to the parent and take the investigation from there. I doubt if you will spend lots of money with the lawyer on that. This does not mean, that the OP is in the clear, he will still be looked at as a suspect, but will have some level of protection. Your lawyer can also discuss with you on your complacency in the touching incident, then will advise you against future occurrence and might provide you with a soft-landing on that front with the police.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
masquellett:
I don't know if this is the right room to post this, but am really disturbed.

I was watching "This morning" on TVC this morning when this little girl and her siblings walked in. She will be clocking 3 this year as I heard. They usually come around like that and most times I joke and play with them.
Today, when this little girl came in. She jumped on my legs, so I left her to sit on my laps while I watch my program.

Before I knew what was happening, I felt a touch on my joystick. At first, I was confused. I looked at her to know if she did it on purpose or not. I removed her hands to be sure, then I continued to watched my program. Then again. She started rubbing my joystick!

At that time. I knew something was wrong. I didn't know how to caution her, because I never believed a girl of 3 would know what a joystick is and not to talk of rubbing it with her hand.

Then, I dropped her on the floor and used a pillow to cover my laps and joystick. I was watching what her next step would be. To my greatest surprise, this girl came again, removed the pillow, sat on my joystick and starting making some funny moves. I was dumbfounded! I had to spank her hard and I sent the whole kids outta my flat. It was embarrassing.

So right now. Am still confused, I think someone around the neighborhood is molesting this little girl, the mother is not around, only the dad. I intend reporting her to her mother when she comes back. What' do you think about this?

Are you sure this is not a dream?
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by eROCK247(m): 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
Just be careful how u present the case so it doesn't come back to haunt u. Some people can be very funny...might end up pointing accusing fingers at u.
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
The best is to get a lawyer,involve social worker and police,they are the ones that can help the situation,so the girl wil be free from dirty habit if theres one,cos i have a three years old too,they do exactly what they see you do,they dnt have natural lust,because i kiss her and her brother,she does same to me and her brother,and if you go beyond th\at and they mistakenly catch you,they will ignorantly try it with other person too,that is kids of that age.
linearity:

So, you acknowledge that, this guy might be arrested but after the investigation, he get to go free? Do you know want an arrest entails in 9ja? He will be the first suspect, since the three year old is too young to understand what is going on and to name names. He will sleep in ceil for days while he plead his innocence and could be tortured to 'extract the truth from him', he will miss work and depending on his job situation, he could be fired for missing work. The public would have passed their judgement on him by the mere fact that no one else has come out to take the blame.

As a parent, if a grown man work to me and tell me that, my three year daughter touch his 'thing', I will call the COPs and throw his ass in jail until he tells me the truth. No parent will believe that, their three year old is been molested, even when faced with the facts, my natural insights is to deny it immediately, with time I might accept the fact but not immediately, meanwhile the OP will be the one to suffer the consequences. All these is naturally insight on my part to protect my daughter and hide from the truth and I will be oblivious of the suffering of the OP behind bar, in fact I will want the officers to deal with him more until he confesses. Yes, at the end of the day, when he has proven himself to be innocent or the actual person is caught, I will eat humble pie and come and apologize for not believing him in the first place.

I read some of your other post and it appear you are a social worker or know one or two things about social workers....if you are given a case where a three year touched the "thing" of an adult and the only person that reported it is the adult, are you going to thank the adult and let him go his merry way? What if, he is the one that did it and is just reporting it to cover his tracks, the investigation must start from him, the authorities must satisfy themselves that he is not the one molesting the kid and as a social worker that is what you will do. You will open a file in this guy's name and if it is in the U.S. Context even if he is found as clean as a whistle, he will not go free...he is the adult in the room and by his actions, behaviors or whatever, he placed himselve in a position for the little girl to reach out and touch his "thing", believe me, no one is going to blame that little girl or ascribe any wrong doing to her, all the focus will be on the adult in the room.

You are looking at this, heavily from a social worker's standpoint, which is good and commendable; also be realistic and tell this guy the truth, let him know, that as per the protocols, he is the first suspect and that he will be thoroughly investigated and that, as a social worker you are concern about how he presented or placed himself to have allowed the girl to even touch his thing in the first place...tell him that the protocols requires investigating that circumstance also and to determine if he is partly at fault or not. Also, let him know that, you will be a staunch advocate for the little girl and will be representing her to the fullness and by law, you cannot represent him or give him legal advise but will take his report into consideration....at the end of the day, all the investigations might just be for nothing and the incident might just be the curiosity of a growing little child and the only investigation left is the conduct of the OP and how as an adult who would have known better will allow a three year old touch his thing.

If the OP truly want to help this kid and get some level of protection for himself at the same time, I think he has to spend some money. Call a lawyer, narrate the story to him/her, let the lawyer call the Police not even the parents. Then, the Police can talk to the parent and take the investigation from there. I doubt if you will spend lots of money with the lawyer on that. This does not mean, that the OP is in the clear, he will still be looked at as a suspect, but will have some level of protection. Your lawyer can also discuss with you on your complacency in the touching incident, then will advise you against future occurrence and might provide you with a soft-landing on that front with the police.
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Skmoda360(m): 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
Minet16:

No its in a state of OTOMOPIC TALIDUBAI with an ODORIFEROUS SAGA... KUMGAGA KUAGAGA
let me say PRESCISTIMO, The SUCERENCE of the kid has been taken thereby causing TERKE TERKE MORPHASINE of the parent and the culprit needs to be transferred to OBIOPO CONTEXT prison.
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Minet16(m): 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
Skmoda360:

let me say PRESCISTIMO, The SUCERENCE of the kid has been taken thereby causing TERKE TERKE MORPHASINE of the parent and the culprit needs to be transferred to OBIOPO CONTEXT prison.

lol... nice one guy
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by SenatorJames(m): 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
There is nothing impossible in this last century. informing the parents with wisdom will help the girl a lot.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by agohavivi(f): 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
Flashh:
Reporting her will make you look like a fool in the presence of her parents. undecided How do you want to start your explanation?

Anytime she do that, beat her very well for her to know what she did is very bad.

Shes till a little girl, she don't know it's very bad... So it's left for you to stop her from such act.

*Modified*

I have gone through some comments here saying... (YOU SHOULD FREE THE GIRL).

If you free her just like that, the corrupt spirit in her will grow and God will blame you for that also.

Let her keep coming for you to know if she has stop that corrupt behaviour. When you continue beating her she will surely change.... I no say make you kill pesin pikin with beating o.
You probably dont know much about children. The little girl would avoid him if he beats her and go hunt for someone else who would enjoy such naughty games. OP please dont beat the child rather infom the parents, possibly in company of someone preferably, a lady they respect. I'm a mother and would really appreciate such information should my child be involved in somthing of this nature thoygh its embarassing.
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Dmentor(f): 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
Oh dear! She is a victim of sexual abuse. Please talk to her parent calmly. It musn't be her mother. As neighbours, you should know which of her parents will be more disposed to face the truth. Act soon please. And you what, you can also find out from the child from where she learnt the act.
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by empress4u: 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
it could be that the parents do it in her presence. i think you should inform both parents.
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Asmoace(m): 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
I had the same experience but this 1 was my cousin,i think she is 4 or 5,and she did almost the same act,i just pushed her away and went out of the sitting room

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by jayriginal: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ewuro4:
Why in Lord's name are children allowed to wander people's apartments for no reasons. Na by force to watch TV shows??

3yr old? Lord have mercy.

Ok , you don't live in Nigeria, that is obvious. Out here, some parents do not bother about their children's movement or activities.
Most cases of molestations is 90% the parents fault as most are so careless and non-chalant about the well-being of their kids that you had begin to wonder who forced them to have children in the first place.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by 2dillu2(m): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
Minet16:

No its in a state of OTOMOPIC TALIDUBAI with an ODORIFEROUS SAGA... KUMGAGA KUAGAGA

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by 2dillu2(m): 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
Flashh:
Reporting her will make you look like a fool in the presence of her parents. undecided How do you want to start your explanation?

Anytime she do that, beat her very well for her to know what she did is very bad.

Shes till a little girl, she don't know it's very bad... So it's left for you to stop her from such act.

*Modified*

I have gone through some comments here saying... (YOU SHOULD FREE THE GIRL).

If you free her just like that, the corrupt spirit in her will grow and God will blame you for that also.

Let her keep coming for you to know if she has stop that corrupt behaviour. When you continue beating her she will surely change.... I no say make you kill pesin pikin with beating o.
don't worry when the news break of him killing the girl it will surely find its way to SEUNLand cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by ArcToyin(m): 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
I never believe this is real if not for this comments.
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Ewuro4: 12:35am On Jun 15, 2015
standd:

Ok , you don't live in Nigeria, that is obvious. Out here, some parents do not bother about their children's movement or activities.
Most cases of molestations is 90% the parents fault as most are so careless and non-chalant about the well-being of their kids that you had begin to wonder who forced them to have children in the first place.

But I grew up in Nigeria and we aren't allowed to roam the front lawn not to talk of neighbour's house unmonitored, ordinary tenten sef , my brothers must be out there playing soccer with their boys. Our Dad watched us like a hawk. I only have a mental layout of my neighbours house as described by them. Even when invited to birthday parties, I dare not peek in their homes. so are they. This was late 80s/90s up. Till we all flew the nest. this is the same parenting pattern I chose to follow. My eldest kid always give me heck for that but I don't care. My house my rules.

So the sudden nonchalant attitude we read on NL are just unimaginable to take in. I mean how could a mother swallow even her spit without knowing her kids whereabout & wellbeign?? A 3 year old inside one random guys apartment. I just can't phantom it. #deep sigh#

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by fpeter(f): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2015
i suspect her father........please tell her mother instantly
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by damiso(f): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ewuro4:

But I grew up in Nigeria and we aren't allowed to roam the front lawn not to talk of neighbour's house unmonitored, ordinary tenten sef , my brothers must be out there playing soccer with their boys. Our Dad watched us like a hawk. I only have a mental layout of my neighbours house as described by them. Even when invited to birthday parties, I dare not peek in their homes. so are they. This was late 80s/90s up. Till we all flew the nest. this is the same parenting pattern I chose to follow. My eldest kid always give me heck for that but I don't care. My house my rules.

So the sudden nonchalant attitude we read on NL are just unimaginable to take in. I mean how could a mother swallow even her spit without knowing her kids whereabout & wellbeign?? A 3 year old inside one random guys apartment. I just can't phantom it. #deep sigh#

I cant even deal embarassed na wa o
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Ewuro4: 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
damiso:

I cant even deal embarassed na wa o

As in ... E tire me oh
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
It's kinda funny
Minet16:

lol pretty lady, you feeling me right
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by thorpido(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ewuro4:

Unfortunately,a lot of parents are running around for one thing or the other trying to make ends meet probably.It's a kind of relief if they can get someone's flat to hang in for some hours while they sort out other things.
I don't know if to call it poverty or just carelessness.
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Ewuro4: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
thorpido:
Unfortunately,a lot of parents are running around for one thing or the other trying to make ends meet probably.It's a kind of relief if they can get someone's flat to hang in for some hours while they sort out other things.

Okay sir. But There're other possible ways to get a FREE sitter besides thrifting a 3yr old (girl) around the block. Just saying ni, not judging anyone here coz I'm a parent too so I get the struggles fitting everybody in a tight schedule. smiley
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by thorpido(m): 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ewuro4:

Okay sir. But There're other possible ways to get a FREE sitter besides thrifting a 3yr old (girl) around the block. Just saying ni, not judging anyone here coz I'm a parent too so I get the struggles fitting everybody in a tight schedule. smiley
Actually,any responsible parent should be able to arrange that without having the kids just roam about on their own.
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Minet16(m): 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
biaka1994:
It's kinda funny

thanks
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Uwc wink
Minet16:

thanks
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by debspauly(f): 11:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
just like one 4 yr old girl in my neighborhood .....she is so spoilt ....when she came to stay with us because her parents traveled ..all that came out of her mouth was pussy and dick ....she even said she loved dick ....I was dumbfounded...... I dont know what to do ..or who to report to ...her dad is a lecturer ...and her mum ...an alcoholic ...who is still schooling....and her dad will never believe me ...I think he was the one that spoilt her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption / 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm / African Man Marries An Elderly Oyinbo Woman. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.