Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. (51344 Views)

"My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot / Missing Girl In Kaduna : Pls Have You Seen This Girl? / Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 1:20am On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=Minet16 post=34736478]

" TALIDUBAI" interestingly this is actually a word in the dictionary. But it is spelled "THALIDOMIDE" LOL cheesy
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by AFONAMARO: 8:41am On Sep 17, 2017
I am too ashamed to even narrate my experience with my cousins daughter.

Years back when my cousin's daughter was about 5 years, I visited them and she rushed to sit on my laps. I saw nothing wrong with that not until she started rubbing my JT with her hands. With full speed I removed her hands and gave her a mean look thinking it was innocently done. The next thing she came again wanting to grab it, as in the way a grown woman would do with her partner. I quickly spanked her so hard that I was expecting her to cry or shout. She kept calm, meaning she is aware of what she is doing.

I know you might be wondering why I did not report to my cousin about the incident.
Guess what, the wife is known to have numerous lovers who she brings to the house as he works in another state. Everyone in the family is aware of this even his mother and extended family at large. They even make joke with it openly.

I know you may want to ask how I know about my cousins wife, if it's just because of the talks within the family.
Years back while I was still in the world, I attended the burial ceremony of one slay queen(a lady I met on facebook who openly asked if I am strong in bed as she needs wild satisfaction) and met my cousins wife in same gathering in another town dressing like she is looking for customers without her wedding band of course.

At times, this issue is simply caused by wayward parents who passed this act to their child
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by AFONAMARO: 8:49am On Sep 17, 2017
debspauly:
just like one 4 yr old girl in my neighborhood .....she is so spoilt ....when she came to stay with us because her parents traveled ..all that came out of her mouth was pussy and dick ....she even said she loved dick ....I was dumbfounded...... I dont know what to do ..or who to report to ...her dad is a lecturer ...and her mum ...an alcoholic ...who is still schooling....and her dad will never believe me ...I think he was the one that spoilt her.

You think the lecture dad spoilt her, and not the alcoholic mom?

Clap for yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption / I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? / African Man Marries An Elderly Oyinbo Woman. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.