Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. (51311 Views)

"My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot / Missing Girl In Kaduna : Pls Have You Seen This Girl? / Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
masquellett:
I don't know if this is the right room to post this, but am really disturbed.

I was watching "This morning" on TVC this morning when this little girl and her siblings walked in. She will be clocking 3 this year as I heard. They usually come around like that and most times I joke and play with them.
Today, when this little girl came in. She jumped on my legs, so I left her to sit on my laps while I watch my program.

Before I knew what was happening, I felt a touch on my joystick. At first, I was confused. I looked at her to know if she did it on purpose or not. I removed her hands to be sure, then I continued to watched my program. Then again. She started rubbing my joystick!

At that time. I knew something was wrong. I didn't know how to caution her, because I never believed a girl of 3 would know what a joystick is and not to talk of rubbing it with her hand.

Then, I dropped her on the floor and used a pillow to cover my laps and joystick. I was watching what her next step would be. To my greatest surprise, this girl came again, removed the pillow, sat on my joystick and starting making some funny moves. I was dumbfounded! I had to spank her hard and I sent the whole kids outta my flat. It was embarrassing.

So right now. Am still confused, I think someone around the neighborhood is molesting this little girl, the mother is not around, only the dad. I intend reporting her to her mother when she comes back. What' do you think about this?

[b][/b]
Pray that the good Samaritan whistleblower doesn't become the whistle being blown.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by kpaofame: 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Parents do well to take care of your kids oo n try to control your they see...poo happens
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Jaydeebaba(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
masquellett:
I don't know if this is the right room to post this, but am really disturbed.

I was watching "This morning" on TVC this morning when this little girl and her siblings walked in. She will be clocking 3 this year as I heard. They usually come around like that and most times I joke and play with them.
Today, when this little girl came in. She jumped on my legs, so I left her to sit on my laps while I watch my program.

Before I knew what was happening, I felt a touch on my joystick. At first, I was confused. I looked at her to know if she did it on purpose or not. I removed her hands to be sure, then I continued to watched my program. Then again. She started rubbing my joystick!

At that time. I knew something was wrong. I didn't know how to caution her, because I never believed a girl of 3 would know what a joystick is and not to talk of rubbing it with her hand.

Then, I dropped her on the floor and used a pillow to cover my laps and joystick. I was watching what her next step would be. To my greatest surprise, this girl came again, removed the pillow, sat on my joystick and starting making some funny moves. I was dumbfounded! I had to spank her hard and I sent the whole kids outta my flat. It was embarrassing.

So right now. Am still confused, I think someone around the neighborhood is molesting this little girl, the mother is not around, only the dad. I intend reporting her to her mother when she comes back. What' do you think about this?

I believe talking to her father is more sensible. The mother might handle it wrongly and you could end up being falsely accused.
And, for whatever reason, don't allow her into your flat again.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by francizy(m): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
Disgusting!!!

Please report to her mum so that whoever is molesting her can be fished out..

On the other hand, you may report her and the parents will accuse you of being the one molesting their child. Just be careful and know the kind of people they are first.

By the way, good move. I love the fact that you spanked her. If na me, na cane I for use so that I go see whether she go get mouth go tell her parent wetin she do.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by kinibigdeal(m): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
God please end this world

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
NaLaugh:

I'm all about funny stuff, and i'm still searching for the "funny" part in any of this. undecided

THERE IS NONE!

Look properly,you gon see one grin
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
kinibigdeal:
God please end this world

Amen
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
It may not be a case of molestation but been expose to indecency stuff like watching her parents doing it. I know a little boy of two who stays in one room apartment with his parents he does the same the to both guys and girls most time you will see him demonstrating fucking skill un top a girl or even guys

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
@op, I suggest you talk to the father who will in turn talk to his wife 'cos women are unpredictable. She may turn around to blame you instead.

But if you need my candid opinion, I will say face your front to avoid any wahala. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by lekwas: 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
Step 1- Alert her parents. Step 2- let them take her for therapy to ascertain what she has been exposed to
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by synergycom19: 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
Why should you be naked before a child?and what was she doing on your lapps?
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by anonym0us: 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
Op u look like a molester
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Jaydeebaba(m): 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
Bugatie:

Free the innocent girl jare

Shame on you

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Seth89(m): 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
Velocitron:
How old was she?
Velocitron:
How old was she?

she should be between 3-4 years of age.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
She is very intelligent.
And she watches êrotica.

The two above statements can explain her actions satisfactorily.
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by EDhims(m): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
@op, pls DAT little girl of 3yrs did it with no intent. psychologically children of DAT age are attracted to opposite sex and that's where d mother or father role comes in to mould d child over some differences between boy/girl. by age of 6 he or she begins to see d difference(u notice some level of Withdrawer from their opposite).
for d spanking, u did d right thing because it goes to show her wat she was doing is wrong.
I don't think anybody is molesting d little girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Theanointed3(f): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
Please do not hesitate to report her to her parents

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Timbi: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
Your diick is probably massive and the baby got attracted by the chunk of about 3kilo of pure meat I guess. I suggest you go for surgical resection of the penile shaft to correct the anomaly and saving a lot of kids that might even want to stick their mouth to it.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by pearl360(f): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
Wtf! shocked
Please speak to her mum about the incidence. This is really serious. Else this girl would do "things" when she grows up.
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Gboliwe: 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
A quick question, when you spanked her, did she cry? @ Masquellett

When you see either of the parents, go "Oga/Madam did Anita tell you I beat her very well the other day and even sent her out of my flat? Come, we need to talk... and you go inside/somewhere private and let the parent know. Na so e dey start. I am already feeling for the poor baby

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Angelou(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
She might have witnessed her parents engaging in such acts

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
If her parents stay in a room,its possible she might have seen her parents in action a so many times. This is one of the disadvantages of staying in a studio or face me I face you. Pls let her parents be aware;and I hope they won't start suspecting you,be careful.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by mrwonlasewonie: 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
Flashh:
You said you usually play with them.... So she's fond of playing with you.

She had to do that when you ain't giving her the attention. cheesy
are you sick upstairs or something undecided

if you have a child you won't be making unnecessary cynical comments. Grow up! There's nothing amusing or funny about a pedo abusing a child. undecided

when I say parents should watch their children closely when men are playing with them frequently especially a particular one every one will be feigning ignorance

no one is a pedo till they are caught

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by peeta89(m): 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
In my opinion report her to her mother and secondly prevent her from coming to ur apartment.....You are also at fault for carrying her on your lap and also in case of next time when small kids are around like that as a guy put on a trouser and don't put on boxers. Kus I m sure u were putting on boxers.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Gboliwe: 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
Seth89:

she should be between 3-4 years of age.

You were negotiating sex with a 3/4year old child? You need help! angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Doyin400l(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=OREMUSSANCTUS post=34736486]#fainting# If d yerimaz see dis one, dem go reduce d age to 2 years old instead of 11 Gone re dose days, wen GBOLA(pr I ck) used to be special Now everybody wanna chop it *crying* Man watch ur tongue...ELSE
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Abbey2sam(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
Someone is definitely doing that to her somewhere,please inform her parent

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by jomoh: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
I doubt if someone have been molesting her. She probably have been seeing what she's not supposed to.
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Next2Bezee(m): 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
She's just 3, off course she doesn't know!! She may have been molested by some konji ravaged idiot, please discuss this with her parents and stop them from the stupid belief that they should beat it outta the small girl, they should just be calm and ask her questions.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by nagoma(m): 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
Report it now before she molests more people.
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Next2Bezee(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
peeta89:
In my opinion report her to her mother and secondly prevent her from coming to ur apartment.....You are also at fault for carrying her on your lap and also in case of next time when small kids are around like that as a guy put on a trouser and don't put on boxers. Kus I m sure u were putting on boxers.

Did they just transport you recently from the village? Stop commenting like a cow abeg.

What's wrong with carrying a 3 year old child on your lap? Do you think its every1 that has paedophilia on their mind like you?? Rubbish.

Op is free to tie towel in his house if he want to. The small child must have been molested by feeble minded perverts like you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday / My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me / I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.