Stats: 3,156,168 members, 7,829,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... (4748 Views)

Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? / Photo: Man Gets An Attention On Sighting Mannequins Wearing Undies At Boutique / Why Are Nairaland Guys Insultive? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jollyjoy:
you cn"t blame those throwing insult,to everytin there is a reason, there are times one cn"t help bt reply with insult either due to what is being posted or maybe being offended ofline so they login here and let it out through insultive post. At other times,some people insult cos it their own way of relieving stress,just knw dat people are here for fun, so fun they get through any means. Aside that who take online stuffs serious?
try and understand me too.
If i can't blame them for insults,should they blame me for sending them home ? Draw cos do me i do you ? Man no go wetin ?
one thing you don't know is that they can't help than to trow insults when they can't just shut up.thats the same reason why i too can't shut up .
If some people insult cos it their own way
of relieving stress,its my own way of reliving stress also ! Draw again
and your question "who take online
stuffs serious?" nobody ! So therefore they should nt take my abusive words so serious by giving complains ...
tell me what you want me to do now
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by ikeepitreal(m): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hishuula:
LEvuls ... alberto2k the thief who stole lines .... MrCork.... ikeepitreal who keep the madness real..... This guy tear race " benkings" na hin mumu pass.... 2dice the idiot professor .....

Look none of you oooooo,i swear to GOD

Guy, let the bitterness go
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
ikeepitreal:

Guy, let the bitterness go
its gone already,just be keeping the madness real,ok ?
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by ikeepitreal(m): 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hishuula:
its gone already,just be keeping the madness real,ok ?

I hear you bit*ch! And by the way man, Do NOT quote me again, if you do,I won't be kind enough to bestow upon you the pleasure of a response
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
ikeepitreal:
I hear you bit*ch! And by the way man, Do NOT quote me again, if you do,I won't be kind enough to bestow upon you the pleasure of a response
lolzzz, you re calling a man a bit*ch ? Its never done like that .
Sorry i'm not quoting you but just mentioning ! A response ? I don't think there is something you can say to me that you wouldn't get double

Why Are You Ladies This Desperate ? / Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! / Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum