Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,243 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) (7572 Views)

Counter Thread: Men Plz Post Your Make Up Free Picz / Hehehe Fake Life Everywia (funny Picz) / She Lied To Me She' AA ....and I'm Caught Up In Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by delishpot: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
ollyruffy:

Then the guy can destroy the phone. The frsc man also has no proof that he lost his phone in the poster's car.

Honestly, if the poster was unlawfully forced to pay that 2000 for an offence he never committed, it is fair to destroy that phone.

Believe me, I am not against the guy. I am just saying he should get rid of that phone so as not to have the police trace it to his person das all. Cos that road saftey guy can seek revenge. You know how these devils in uniform are sha. That is why I said what I said.
I obly said he is a thief based on what the police will say. Hell, even not giving them bribe will upgrade ones level to Armed robber.
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by Skybob(m): 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
chigoizie7:
Choi, bros, this same thing happened to me around march, wanted to buy fuel from a petrol station,as I buy fuel finish, wanted to go, ee come be say another guy parked for my front, so I decided to reverse, omo na so one yeye guy from no were just drive like mad man, unfortunately, I kissed the passenger door,

Eee no get wetin I no beg dis guy, I was wrong, I shouldn't ve reversed, I begged this guy, sotee other people come follow de beg am. Dis guy refused oooh, I no know weda na cos say him carry two fine gals and him male friend na I'm make him no gree, as I beg beg the guy, him no gree, come begin de yarn some kind nonsense, I provoke tell the guy make him enter him motor make we go panel beater, na I'm d idiot come tell that him mumu friend make him enter my mama motor so dat I no go run, we reached panel beater workshop, him talk say na 1k him go use work on am, I said ok, carry 1k give dem, the man come begin work.I just park there make dem finish, my mama come call me ak were I dey, I just tell her say I dey far, she said ok, as I wan drop my phone, na I'm I come see one sharp bold5 for the passenger seat, na that mumu guy mistakenly drop am,

I just leave am there, come tell them say I de go somewhere,the yeye friend come say,No wahala, next time de look well if u de reverse, I said ok. Zoomed off.

Oboy, those boys call call me tire, send send sms tire, one sms said, " please, u don't ve to pay evil with evil".

As I de type this thing now, na the guyman bold5 de type am. God punish am.
Guy u bad o! u dey post on nairaland with his phone and no sign of remorse...
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by boynigeria(m): 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
wenson:
D Lord is gud
all the time my brother grin grin grin grin grin
im so not returning that phone, its beta to give it out to charity, cos the man go soon gather anoda bribe money buy new one
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by chigoizie7(m): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
Skybob:

Guy u bad o! u dey post on nairaland with his phone and no sign of remorse...

@ some point, during the calls and sms, I felt like returning it, but once I remember that guy wey tell me " no wahala, next time de look well if u wan reverse" and the way him take talk am, my heart go jut kpichikom. + the 1st call came in as a threat " guy better return that phone or else, I will find u and deal with u" . Make him come find me nah.
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by techmart(m): 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nemesis.....
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by Pdizzle(m): 12:06am On Jun 14, 2015
chigoizie7:
Choi, bros, this same thing happened to me around march, wanted to buy fuel from a petrol station,as I buy fuel finish, wanted to go, ee come be say another guy parked for my front, so I decided to reverse, omo na so one yeye guy from no were just drive like mad man, unfortunately, I kissed the passenger door,

Eee no get wetin I no beg dis guy, I was wrong, I shouldn't ve reversed, I begged this guy, sotee other people come follow de beg am. Dis guy refused oooh, I no know weda na cos say him carry two fine gals and him male friend na I'm make him no gree, as I beg beg the guy, him no gree, come begin de yarn some kind nonsense, I provoke tell the guy make him enter him motor make we go panel beater, na I'm d idiot come tell that him mumu friend make him enter my mama motor so dat I no go run, we reached panel beater workshop, him talk say na 1k him go use work on am, I said ok, carry 1k give dem, the man come begin work.I just park there make dem finish, my mama come call me ak were I dey, I just tell her say I dey far, she said ok, as I wan drop my phone, na I'm I come see one sharp bold5 for the passenger seat, na that mumu guy mistakenly drop am,

I just leave am there, come tell them say I de go somewhere,the yeye friend come say,No wahala, next time de look well if u de reverse, I said ok. Zoomed off.

Oboy, those boys call call me tire, send send sms tire, one sms said, " please, u don't ve to pay evil with evil".

As I de type this thing now, na the guyman bold5 de type am. God punish am.

grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 14, 2015
Don't return it, that's not paying evil with evil. You bought the phone for 2k shikena
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by 2oddMASTER: 7:30am On Jun 14, 2015
trade by barter
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by nikkiking(m): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2015
Bros if u return am ur ma enemy. This should serves as a lesson in he's whole life.
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by rhames(m): 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
chingydaboss:
True life story, what do you guys think?

Tell him to come to your office or house to collect it and also use part of the money collected as transport.

let him feel the pangs and pains of losing N2,000 to bribes by an ordinary Nigerian to these lawless law enforcement officers.

Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by sneak3(m): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Return the phone in exchange of your 2k. Win win situation and status quo is maintained
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by timilehing(m): 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
Abi mo ti return phone ni

Na 50-50
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by chingydaboss(m): 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
Yh..mayb
sneak3:
Return the phone in exchange of your 2k. Win win situation and status quo is maintained
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by Mhizizzy(f): 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
Return it

U are more Dan DAT

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Looking For This Beautiful Black Benue Girl / Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act / [REMOVED]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.