Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

The Player Vs The Gold-Digger: Who Is More Dangerous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Player Vs The Gold-Digger: Who Is More Dangerous (1627 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Player Vs The Gold-Digger: Who Is More Dangerous by kennboiy(m): 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
As for me,the gold-digger is more dangerous because she will dissappear as soon as she has gotten what she wanted and will go on a ride with her new maga,so she has nothing to loose financially.i.e 100/0

The player may fall in love with the girl in the end and may be trapped but will zoom off if he does not love her,he may or may not loose financially. i.e 50/50

Ladies and Gentlemen on whose side are you....Feel free to add yours.
Re: The Player Vs The Gold-Digger: Who Is More Dangerous by gottliebglobal(m): 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
K
Re: The Player Vs The Gold-Digger: Who Is More Dangerous by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
In addition to what the op has said,gold diggaz can go the extra mile to get the "gold".

That's why u have girls going to see "babas" for fortifications.
Re: The Player Vs The Gold-Digger: Who Is More Dangerous by kennboiy(m): 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
ahsekeena:
In addition to what the op has said,gold diggaz can go the extra mile to get the "gold".

That's why u have girls going to see "babas" for fortifications.
Hehehe....but am wondering how you know that,Do you know someone in particular that does such
Re: The Player Vs The Gold-Digger: Who Is More Dangerous by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gold digger ni...abi na goal keeper....player gon
Op na when be the match make I buy ticket down..
Re: The Player Vs The Gold-Digger: Who Is More Dangerous by kennboiy(m): 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
3DCYCLOPS:
Gold digger ni...abi na goal keeper....player gon

Op na when be the match make I buy ticket down..
In two years time wink
Re: The Player Vs The Gold-Digger: Who Is More Dangerous by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
kennboiy:
Hehehe....but am wondering how you know that,Do you know someone in particular that does such

Lol,I know girls who do that,many of them.

That's why u see some guys,after chopping the "meat",they just can't resist and would start buying things for the girls that they can't even buy for themselves.

Its the baba's power that's at work.
Re: The Player Vs The Gold-Digger: Who Is More Dangerous by funnyme(f): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
Op which one are yu,the player or the gold digger? If its the player, how many cup yu don win?and if you're the gold digger how much have yu made?
Re: The Player Vs The Gold-Digger: Who Is More Dangerous by kennboiy(m): 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol,I know girls who do that,many of them.

That's why u see some guys,after chopping the "meat",they just can't resist and would start buying things for the girls that they can't even buy for themselves.

Its the baba's power that's at work.
Chai.....you have awaken my 7th sense,i will start looking at ladies with only one eye now,in case they pluck one eye i will have reserve,so how do we guard against this?cos we need bulletproof for this one o...wink grin
Re: The Player Vs The Gold-Digger: Who Is More Dangerous by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
kennboiy:
Chai.....you have awaken my 7th sense,i will start looking at ladies with only one eye now,in case they pluck one eye i will have reserve,so how do we guard against this?cos we need bulletproof for this one o...wink grin

Lol...u want advice kee?

No o,u don't want the girls to chop?
Re: The Player Vs The Gold-Digger: Who Is More Dangerous by kennboiy(m): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol...u want advice kee?

No o,u don't want the girls to chop?
Am too poor to be a maga grin they should wait when i become rich then they can come.Is like you have a soft spot for them cos i bet a male gold-digger has neva maga you abi
Re: The Player Vs The Gold-Digger: Who Is More Dangerous by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
kennboiy:
Am too poor to be a maga grin they should wait when i become rich then they can come.Is like you have a soft spot for them cos i bet a male gold-gigger has neva maga you abi

I've never been maga'd oo. I reject it!

I don't have soft spot for them,as long as they are not killing anybody,they should carry go. They have their God to answer to.
Re: The Player Vs The Gold-Digger: Who Is More Dangerous by kennboiy(m): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
ahsekeena:

I've never been maga'd oo. I reject it!

I don't have soft spot for them,as long as they are not killing anybody,they should carry go. They have their God to answer to.
Ok,but be careful o,cos boys are not smiling.Have a nice sleep ahead and don't dream of players o cos they are real wink Bye...
Re: The Player Vs The Gold-Digger: Who Is More Dangerous by anssy(f): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
kennboiy:
As for me,the gold-digger is more dangerous because she will dissappear as soon as she has gotten what she wanted and will go on a ride with her new maga,so she has nothing to loose financially.i.e 100/0

The player may fall in love with the girl in the end and may be trapped but will zoom off if he does not love her,he may or may not loose financially. i.e 50/50

Ladies and Gentlemen on whose side are you....Feel free to add yours.

A gold digger wants your wealth while the player want your body, both are selfish and wicked
Re: The Player Vs The Gold-Digger: Who Is More Dangerous by kennboiy(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
anssy:

A gold digger wants your wealth while the player want your body, both are selfish and wicked
Well that is just life,we both have selfish and selfless people smiley.
Re: The Player Vs The Gold-Digger: Who Is More Dangerous by tosyne2much(m): 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
OP, na gold diggers dey dangerous pass oooo
Re: The Player Vs The Gold-Digger: Who Is More Dangerous by kennboiy(m): 9:49am On Jul 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, na gold diggers dey dangerous pass oooo
But players too no nice o.
Re: The Player Vs The Gold-Digger: Who Is More Dangerous by tosyne2much(m): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
kennboiy:
But players too no nice o.
Let's just say they are both synonymous in nature

A gold digger will definitely be a player while a player on the other hand will most likely be a gold digger cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Science Behind Female expulsion / Konjji Na Bastard / Ladies This Woman Offer You $2,000,000 To Smash Your Man..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.