Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,074 members, 7,867,080 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander (3961 Views)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by loomer: 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
oyin17:
All the ladies here are pretty and the guys are handsome too. I wonder why you open a thread like this. Loomer my love come let's talk.

Tell me better jare my sweetheart
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
we are all beautifully,wonderfully and fearfully made in da lord cool
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
loomer:

Tell me better jare my sweetheart

Did u enjoy yourself last night? I enjoyed it
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by loomer: 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
oyin17:

Did u enjoy yourself last night? I enjoyed it

Yes o every bit
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=loomer post=34768700]
Yes o every bit[/quote

I enjoyed it more, are u coming tonight?
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Dajugba: 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
One among many.
midasbliss.
Funniest person I've as friend on Nl. But I believe there are more to come across. Happy Sunday! All.
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by loomer: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=oyin17 post=34768824][/quote]

If u want me to, why not?
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
loomer:

If u want me to, why not?

Yesssssss! come along with banana cos oyin is here. you get?
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by loomer: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
oyin17:

Yesssssss! come along with banana cos oyin is here. you get?

Banana always de with me
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
softnipples:

You're on point

Thanks dear.
This your moniker ehhhnn, are there ladies with hard nipp les? grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
loomer:

Banana always de with me

tonight go too sweet
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
loomer:

Banana always de with me

tonight go too sweet
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by loomer: 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
oyin17:

tonight go too sweet

No be small, u must take banana till u go yo
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by IamLEGEND1: 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
loomer:

oyin17:

tonight go too sweet
loomer:

▶READER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!◀
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
loomer:

Banana no dey satisfy me but I go manage am
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Thank you so much, help us write
"MEN AT WORK"
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by loomer: 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

PG 18
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by MrDojo(m): 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rattlesnake is NL most handsome grin cheesy
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by blesszzy(m): 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
Its has too be 6ty6ix.. Her beauty dey make me kolomental.
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
blesszzy:
Its has too be 6ty6ix.. Her beauty dey make me kolomental.

i beg no mental o, if nt we no go fit wed again grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by blesszzy(m): 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
6ty6ix:

i beg no mental o, if nt we no go fit wed again grin
I won't again if u say so.. How u doing?
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
blesszzy:

I won't again if u say so.. How u doing?
am gud, out side my home enjoying d fresh air and u?
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by opedaydydx9(m): 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ehmmmm
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by opedaydydx9(m): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
oyin17:

Thank you so much, help us write
"MEN AT WORK"
Which kind work be that
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by blesszzy(m): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
6ty6ix:

am gud, out side my home enjoying d fresh air
and u?

Oh that's nice. Me Am just inside cooling off with some lovely blues collections.
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
opedaydydx9:
Which kind work be that

Licking oyin and eating banana
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
blesszzy:

Oh that's nice. Me Am just inside cooling off with some lovely blues collections.

that is nice
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by opedaydydx9(m): 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
oyin17:

Licking oyin and eating banana
confused* oyin asin honey, and eating banana asin ogede agbagba?
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by blesszzy(m): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
6ty6ix:

that is nice
Yeah thanks! Hope u would be around tomorrow?
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
MrDojo:
Rattlesnake is NL most handsome grin cheesy

i second dat grin grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by midasbliss(f): 7:35am On Jun 16, 2015
Dajugba:
One among many.
midasbliss.
Funniest person I've as friend on Nl. But I believe there are more to come across. Happy Sunday! All.
Oh! am I funny? tnx tho smiley
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Dajugba: 8:44am On Jun 16, 2015
midasbliss:

Oh! am I funny? tnx tho smiley

You are certainly so funny... Someday's back, I read your thread: "My Introvert self" nice one. And a good story teller, amazingly with much cracking jokes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Latest Version Of Love Letter / Romancelanders, Please Rate My Babe Pix / My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.