Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander (3957 Views)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by midasbliss(f): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2015
Dajugba:

You are certainly so funny... Someday's back, I read your thread: "My Introvert self" nice one. And a good story teller, amazingly with much cracking jokes.
Oh, smiley tnx. lol
I Like U. smiley

1 Like

Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Dajugba: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2015
midasbliss:

Oh, smiley tnx. lol
I Like U. smiley

Ohoh... My head is getting Big. Please amend it to it previous shape? Lol...
Thanks! Midasbliss. It a great privilege! I feel it an honor also to know youuuuuu " you like meeeee."

Ha... Is that a real like, or joking as usual ? What are my thinking... You see, you've much work to start amending here.
I will use this special time to say: You're Wonderful! I like you too. But mean while don't forget to do my head adjustment..
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by midasbliss(f): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dajugba:

Ohoh... My head is getting Big. Please amend it to it previous shape? Lol...
Thanks! Midasbliss. It a great privilege! I feel it an honor also to know youuuuuu " you like meeeee."

Ha... Is that a real like, or joking as usual ? What are my thinking... You see, you've much work to start amending here.
I will use this special time to say: You're Wonderful! I like you too. But mean while don't forget to do my head adjustment..
uhmmm... You are a suspect.
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Dajugba: 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
A bless evening to you! Midasbliss. Hmmm... With one eye closed, Suspect... Lol. This day's everyone could likely be a suspect. And as I'm here now, we're suspect to both. So what are thou suspecting me about?
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by midasbliss(f): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
Dajugba:
A bless evening to you! Midasbliss. Hmmm... With one eye closed, Suspect... Lol. This day's everyone could likely be a suspect. And as I'm here now, we're suspect to both. So what are thou suspecting me about?
never mind smiley datz a tale 4anoda day.
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Mhizizzy(f): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
ZedX6:
For your mind.

Hy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? / Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy / Asking Ladies About Their Bodycount(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.