Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! (31793 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Why Doesn't God Audibly Tell People Not To Do Certain Things? / I Am Now Thinking Like An ATHEIST. Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by ThisMeansWAR: 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
well.. all my friends know im an atheist.. even my gf except for my mum, which i did to protect her.

it takes courage though. most times, it's my friend that need something from me, so they find it difficult to stay away. besides, i could careless if you are my friend or not. a good friend wont care about your background or belief anyway.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by stonecoldcafe: 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dapo777:

So that they won't be chipping in God in our every conversation, its just annoying when I ask someone a simple question(how is school?) and he/she says "we thank God". Is that how to answer a question?

Or I ask them how do they make themselves study without relenting they will say " its all about God, that nits not their power". What rubbish, of what use are those nonsense replies to me, they now use God to cover up lots of information, just say its God and u don't have to say anything else, that's their style now. angry

Very simple. It appears you still depend on your parents for financial help so you have to stay in line. For now, you don't have to say anything you don't want to say. SIMPLE!

Here are some examples:

You: how was your night?
Friend: I thank God but for his mercies I would not see this day.
You: okay
End of discussion.

Mum: no church today?
You: no
Mum: why? This is the second time this month.
You: I will endeavor to be there next Sunday.
End of discussion.

You: guy, how you take solve that matter?
Friend: if not for baba God I for don die. I beg follow me thank God.
You: hmnnnn okay.
Friend: I dey do thanksgiving for church sef. You go join me oh!
You: I'll see what I can do.
Friend: thanks bro.
You: no wahala but I nor promise you sha. Let me see how that day will be.
Friend: you sef nor like church? Guy, you be atheist?
You: and if I were would that be a problem? Anyway I don't want to talk about that for now.
End of discussion.

Protect yourself and don't allow people in until you're ready. If the so called friends are really friends they will remain and continue to respect you regardless of your religious belief. I would also respect an atheist if he were a friend. I have a muslim and a witness as very good friends. We respect ourselves and have healthy discussions. They could never convince me and I could not change them too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by ronald4lif(m): 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dapo777:

So that they won't be chipping in God in our every conversation, its just annoying when I ask someone a simple question(how is school?) and he/she says "we thank God". Is that how to answer a question?

Or I ask them how do they make themselves study without relenting they will say " its all about God, that nits not their power". What rubbish, of what use are those nonsense replies to me, they now use God to cover up lots of information, just say its God and u don't have to say anything else, that's their style now. angry

Hahaha! Or asking someone how are you and they reply with we thank God. Like seriously, I'm asking you and not God. undecided grin
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Rilwayne001: 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
macof:
when will you stop going to mosque to put ur head behind a man's ass?

The day you stop carrying 'ebo' to 'orita-meta' to appease your imaginary 'ogun lakayae'

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by virus04(m): 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
you dont have any reason not to believe in God..God created you gbam..when you tire..make all d money 4 dis earth..you go go meet your brother inside fire..coz by not believing there is God makes you a sinner already....i advice you to start believing..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Crispels(m): 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
ibkgab001:
My brother same here .. but i fully believe in God and 100 percent sure there is God ... but i hate to see the sinners pretending as saint in church

then you are a 'deist' bro.

you believe in God but rejects religion.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Notyourb1tch(f): 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
donbenie:
In my experience as an ATHEIST,I believe it should be on a need to know basis,am married and my wife being the religious type I find it better for peace to reign by playing along,going to church and praying in the mornings and all that,I consider it a sacrifice I have to make for my marriage..having said that you'll tend to meet people who will constantly choose to poke nose into your business with their religious fanaticism,my advice is to let it slide if you can help it,let them preach and cajole,it takes nothing from you and is often less of a stress to you than to go into arguments with the likes of such..
Why are you living a lie? Why are you deceiving your wife? You should have told her from the beginning what your beliefs are and given her a choice to accept you for who you really are or not. If not you could have found someone who has the same beliefs as you or would accept you for who you are. The day she founds out.....i pity her
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dapo777:

its obvious you need new friends. simple answer... or you move out of the country because telling then that ur an atheist won't stop them from believing...
doesn't mean you should insult them or call what they are doing rubbish either
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Rilwayne001: 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
mencade5:
u speak like a child asking me of evidence. nitwit!

Lies, trying to feign ignorance wont hide the truth about muslims and charms. Places like zaria city, kano, kaduna, kankia in katsina, where i have stayed have giving me enough reasons and evidence.

SMH..why dont you just think with your brain for once? , even simpletons have hope comparing your very low level of reasoning. So, muslims in Zaria, kano, kaduna and katsina represents 95% of the muslim population in the world?

Common sense is truly not common.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by francizy(m): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hahaha! Or asking someone how are you and they reply with we thank God. Like seriously, I'm asking you and not God. undecided grin

Bia nwanne'm nwoke, ina efe di arusi? cry undecided
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by tiwasiaife(m): 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dapo777:
I am surrounded by christiañs and Muslims, although i don't care about their religion, but what disconforts me is that i feel scared to tell anyone I am an atheist and they see it as awkward when i tell them I dont go to church and i am a christian undecided The fact I dint go to church , I know how some of them act, how will they act if I tell them i don't believe in God, in nigeria do people stigmatize atheists the way they stigmatize sickle cell oatients and HIV patients?

Pls help me. I don't know what to do. And I can't go to church, I sleep off very easily in any church , cos what they say doesn't make a grain of sense to me.

U said u don't believe God? swear if u have never called God by name as an exclamation? Even Lucifer devil, demon,evil and Satan still call on Gid whenever they are in trouble. if u told us u are a pagan we will understand. NEVER U QUESTION THE EXISTENCE OF THE SUPREME BEING COS HE IS AUTHOUR OF OUR LIFE. BELIEVE IN HIM TODAY AND YOU WILL FOREVER BE HAPPY. I PRAY U KNOW GOD.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by wadremremmy: 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dapo777:

sorry to quote u wrong oooo, u have much blive in God, u just want to here what pple will say, if u dont have trust in him, u wudnt have use capital letter G for God, ok u re wrong,
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by MansaPiye: 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
People should be free to believe what they want. After all, the two dominant religions in Africa (Islam & Christianity) are not African. They're the religions of Arab conquerors and slave traders and European colonists and enslavers. In an age of reason and logic, a believe in God doesn't make any sense. It is clearly man made, it is littered with human errors and human thinking. Humans set other humans on fire for stealing, humans have massacred entire tribes or race for looking different, hence why a human idea of God is one wh would punish you, throw you in hell to burn alive just for daring not to listen to his words. That's beyond petty. What kind of God create a world that is hostile to human yet religious people claim it's a perfect God. The world is far from perfect, science and human efforts is what has made it possible for humans to survive. Go to the North Pole without clothes just as 'God created' you and you'll die in a matter of minutes, go to the Sahara without enough protection and the sun will bake you. I understand that humans needed something to help them cop and claiming these believes were from some God made it more likely for people to believe it but it doesn't make it true or real. In a world full of suffering and man's inability to accept that suffering is part of existing has made men become religious animals. If heaven is a place of no suffering, why are people not killing the elves and rushing off to heaven? Yes, religion is therapeutic especially in places like Africa, the pastors take advantage of this and enrich themselves. People need therapy to endure suffering but religion should stop stepping outside that role and trying to control every other human aspect, that will never work! No sex, no this, no that. Humans will always be humans.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by tiwasiaife(m): 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dapo777:
I am surrounded by christiañs and Muslims, although i don't care about their religion, but what disconforts me is that i feel scared to tell anyone I am an atheist and they see it as awkward when i tell them I dont go to church and i am a christian undecided The fact I dint go to church , I know how some of them act, how will they act if I tell them i don't believe in God, in nigeria do people stigmatize atheists the way they stigmatize sickle cell oatients and HIV patients?

Pls help me. I don't know what to do. And I can't go to church, I sleep off very easily in any church , cos what they say doesn't make a grain of sense to me.

U said u don't believe God? swear if u have never called God by name as an exclamation? Even Lucifer devil, demon,evil and Satan still call on God whenever they are in trouble. if u told us u are a pagan we will understand. NEVER U QUESTION THE EXISTENCE OF THE SUPREME BEING COS HE IS AUTHOUR OF OUR LIFE. BELIEVE IN HIM TODAY AND YOU WILL FOREVER BE HAPPY. I PRAY U KNOW GOD.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by passey: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
The way you are talking is typical of ALL so called Atheists, you don't want to be stigmatised but you are not tolerant of divergent view points and beliefs. you can't bear it when someone expresses his belief in God or even the mention of God. why should people be tolerant of your obvious uninformed, nonsensical belief that there is no God? it is classical atheism and I don't blame you! the creme de la creme of the atheistic lot are also like that. May I refer you to "The five ways of Thomas Aquinas" below:

Below is the section from Summa Theologica that is traditionally called The Five Ways, Aquinas' investigation into the question of God's existence. Read carefuly

Summa Thelogica
First Part: Sacred Doctrine

Does God exist?

Objection 1. It seems that God does not exist; because if one of two contraries be infinite, the other would be altogether destroyed. But the word "God" means that He is infinite goodness. If, therefore, God existed, there would be no evil discoverable; but there is evil in the world. Therefore God does not exist.

Objection 2. Further, it is superfluous to suppose that what can be accounted for by a few principles has been produced by many. But it seems that everything we see in the world can be accounted for by other principles, supposing God did not exist. For all natural things can be reduced to one principle which is nature; and all voluntary things can be reduced to one principle which is human reason, or will. Therefore there is no need to suppose God's existence.

On the contrary, It is said in the person of God: "I am Who am." (Exodus 3:14)
I answer that, The existence of God can be proved in five ways.

The first and more manifest way is the argument from motion. It is certain, and evident to our senses, that in the world some things are in motion. Now whatever is in motion is put in motion by another, for nothing can be in motion except it is in potentiality to that towards which it is in motion; whereas a thing moves inasmuch as it is in act. For motion is nothing else than the reduction of something from potentiality to actuality. But nothing can be reduced from potentiality to actuality, except by something in a state of actuality. Thus that which is actually hot, as fire, makes wood, which is potentially hot, to be actually hot, and thereby moves and changes it. Now it is not possible that the same thing should be at once in actuality and potentiality in the same respect, but only in different respects. For what is actually hot cannot simultaneously be potentially hot; but it is simultaneously potentially cold. It is therefore impossible that in the same respect and in the same way a thing should be both mover and moved, i.e. that it should move itself. Therefore, whatever is in motion must be put in motion by another. If that by which it is put in motion be itself put in motion, then this also must needs be put in motion by another, and that by another again. But this cannot go on to infinity, because then there would be no first mover, and, consequently, no other mover; seeing that subsequent movers move only inasmuch as they are put in motion by the first mover; as the staff moves only because it is put in motion by the hand. Therefore it is necessary to arrive at a first mover, put in motion by no other; and this everyone understands to be God.

The second way is from the nature of the efficient cause. In the world of sense we find there is an order of efficient causes. There is no case known (neither is it, indeed, possible) in which a thing is found to be the efficient cause of itself; for so it would be prior to itself, which is impossible. Now in efficient causes it is not possible to go on to infinity, because in all efficient causes following in order, the first is the cause of the intermediate cause, and the intermediate is the cause of the ultimate cause, whether the intermediate cause be several, or only one. Now to take away the cause is to take away the effect. Therefore, if there be no first cause among efficient causes, there will be no ultimate, nor any intermediate cause. But if in efficient causes it is possible to go on to infinity, there will be no first efficient cause, neither will there be an ultimate effect, nor any intermediate efficient causes; all of which is plainly false. Therefore it is necessary to admit a first efficient cause, to which everyone gives the name of God.

The third way is taken from possibility and necessity, and runs thus. We find in nature things that are possible to be and not to be, since they are found to be generated, and to corrupt, and consequently, they are possible to be and not to be. But it is impossible for these always to exist, for that which is possible not to be at some time is not. Therefore, if everything is possible not to be, then at one time there could have been nothing in existence. Now if this were true, even now there would be nothing in existence, because that which does not exist only begins to exist by something already existing. Therefore, if at one time nothing was in existence, it would have been impossible for anything to have begun to exist; and thus even now nothing would be in existence--which is absurd. Therefore, not all beings are merely possible, but there must exist something the existence of which is necessary. But every necessary thing either has its necessity caused by another, or not. Now it is impossible to go on to infinity in necessary things which have their necessity caused by another, as has been already proved in regard to efficient causes. Therefore we cannot but postulate the existence of some being having of itself its own necessity, and not receiving it from another, but rather causing in others their necessity. This all men speak of as God.

The fourth way is taken from the gradation to be found in things. Among beings there are some more and some less good, true, noble and the like. But "more" and "less" are predicated of different things, according as they resemble in their different ways something which is the maximum, as a thing is said to be hotter according as it more nearly resembles that which is hottest; so that there is something which is truest, something best, something noblest and, consequently, something which is uttermost being; for those things that are greatest in truth are greatest in being, as it is written in Metaph. ii. Now the maximum in any genus is the cause of all in that genus; as fire, which is the maximum heat, is the cause of all hot things. Therefore there must also be something which is to all beings the cause of their being, goodness, and every other perfection; and this we call God.

The fifth way is taken from the governance of the world. We see that things which lack intelligence, such as natural bodies, act for an end, and this is evident from their acting always, or nearly always, in the same way, so as to obtain the best result. Hence it is plain that not fortuitously, but designedly, do they achieve their end. Now whatever lacks intelligence cannot move towards an end, unless it be directed by some being endowed with knowledge and intelligence; as the arrow is shot to its mark by the archer. Therefore some intelligent being exists by whom all natural things are directed to their end; and this being we call God.

Reply to Objection 1. As Augustine says (Enchiridion xi): "Since God is the highest good, He would not allow any evil to exist in His works, unless His omnipotence and goodness were such as to bring good even out of evil." This is part of the infinite goodness of God, that He should allow evil to exist, and out of it produce good.

Reply to Objection 2. Since nature works for a determinate end under the direction of a higher agent, whatever is done by nature must needs be traced back to God, as to its first cause. So also whatever is done voluntarily must also be traced back to some higher cause other than human reason or will, since these can change or fail; for all things that are changeable and capable of defect must be traced back to an immovable and self-necessary first principle, as was shown in the body of the Article.

*** The Pascalian wager is very rational too!! and Am not talking from any religious stand point, just logic and science!!!!!!

FINALLY MY BROTHER, THE EXISTENCE OF GOD IS LOGICAL AND PROVABLE BUT BELIEF IN HIS EXISTENCE IS OPTIONAL(ALBEIT UNBELIEF IS ILLOGICAL BUT EVERYONE IS TITLED TO HIS OWN CHOICES AND THEIR CONSEQUENCES)

Dapo777:

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
Was Adam truly the first man on earth?
www.nairaland.com/2378889/adam-truly-first-man-earth
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by stonecoldcafe: 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
tiwasiaife:

U said u don't believe God? swear if u have never called God by name as an exclamation? Even Lucifer devil, demon,evil and Satan still call on Gid whenever they are in trouble. if u told us u are a pagan we will understand. NEVER U QUESTION THE EXISTENCE OF THE SUPREME BEING COS HE IS AUTHOUR OF OUR LIFE. BELIEVE IN HIM TODAY AND YOU WILL FOREVER BE HAPPY. I PRAY U KNOW GOD.

Respect people and their beliefs. You can't force anyone to think like you. Have you been outside the shores of Nigeria for an extended length of time? If you speak to people and try to convict them like this, you may put yourself in trouble.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by donbenie(m): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
macof:

Honest advice here. .. your wife should know
Honest reply..no She doesn't,if having peace in my life involves keeping certain information to myself then it is my Prerogative,it's not as if am hiding a +HIV status from her..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by freecocoa(f): 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
hardbody:

Lets say i had my thoughts about you, not that the vièws you hold matter a whole lot, you are who you are, i just did not think you were an atheist. But we are still good.
All right. cool
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Herapal(m): 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
frank317:
I stopped going to church a long time ago and like Alfasltzer said, I tried minding my business and allowing religious people do their thing. But its just too hard around here. I just wanted to be myself but Christians wouldn't let me be.

They antagonized me and whispered behind my back. They probbed and said they would pray for me. Some engaged me.

Then I turned against them. I challenged them and asked them questions. I could engaged in argument with their pastors or even 15 theists. I tore down their walls of belief and sowed seeds of doubts.

They saw who I was for real and now try so hard not to argue with me. They let me be.

I am free, I love who I am now. They see me, they know I am happy, they want to find a reason to see that I suffer because I don't believe in God. If I get a knife cut, thy say it's because I didn't pray.... But I don't relent, I remind them of the head ache thy has two days ago. I remind them that they just returned from the burial of a relative.

They pull back again. They want their God to hurt me, they are not comfortable that I am walking a healthy man even though I don't believe in God. They wonder... I know they doubt too.

They are just confused and they know it... They just don't want to be confused alone.
dapo777 alfaseltzer menesheh dekatron frank317

Just this May 2015 batch A nysc camp (Wannune, Benue). Most of my roommates refused to mind their business concerning my being a Free Thinker, they pestered me till I shattered their illusions with solid logical arguments. In the end the Muslims started to argue with the Christians.

I've learnt from your comment Kevoh.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by mencade5(m): 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

SMH..why dont you just think with your brain for once? , even simpletons have hope comparing your very low level of reasoning. So, muslims in Zaria, kano, kaduna and katsina represents 95% of the muslim population in the world?

Rilwayne001:

pig. Ur fungus brain wont allow u admit the truth because you all are big liars.

Furcking hypocrite. Enjoy ur demented life, of perpetual deception. Feigning ignorance will not stop the truth from eing seen.

Senseless tadpole

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Jarus(m): 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
Don't subscribe to a belief you cannot flaunt anywhere. It means you're not convinced enough

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by macof(m): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

The day you stop carrying 'ebo' to 'orita-meta' to appease your imaginary 'ogun lakayae'
Ode have you ever seen me carrying ebo?
It's ur type that carry head to receive fresh mess from a dirty fellow arab slave

Btw Ogun Lakaye is no imagination. ..the earth's foundation is really Metal

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by ronald4lif(m): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
francizy:

Bia nwanne'm nwoke, ina efe di arusi? cry undecided

Mba. Na efe Olisa mana ka ndi banyi si efe Chukwu na gbawo jumu anya. Esilo otua afu efe Chukwu na mba ofesi. Á bia na ife edelu na akukwo nso madu ka eji uche ya malu nke di nma na nke na emero way. Ndi banyi ne welu ife nile di na akukwo nso ma odi nma ma nke na emelo way. Adiro'm eso ife niné edelu na akukwo nso ka nwa ewu.

Madu juo madu kedu ka omelu okwa ya na odi nma. Obulo ife nile ka fa ebute lu Chineke nime ya.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by 9jatatafo(m): 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
OP you are not sure if you are the Atheist you claimed you are. Firstly, you said you are a Christian and again you said you are an Atheist. Lastly you can't tell people who you are or what your believe is. Just my observation though.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dapo777:

Dude, just pretend, or say you're Muslim, they'll leave you alone. Thanks for not having that superiority complex most atheists have on NL wink
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by macof(m): 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
donbenie:
Honest reply..no She doesn't,if having peace in my life involves keeping certain information to myself then it is my Prerogative,it's not as if am hiding a +HIV status from her..

gringrin so you would keep this bottled in all your life? It sucks to be you man

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by kevoh(m): 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
Herapal:

I've learnt from your comment Kevoh.

I'm glad/happy you did. smiley
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Seriously! dude stop going to church after discovering the blatherskites contained in the bible - that was about four years ago. You also could see it, only that you are not ready to admit it. You are entitled to your opinion wink .

k
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by folalek(f): 12:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
lol who is an atheist u beta don't b deceived i pray dt God u say does nt exist will open ur understanding. Beware lest any man spoil u tru philosophy and vain deceit, after d tradition of men, after d rudiments of d world n nt after CHRIST.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by francizy(m): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

Mba. Na efe Olisa mana ka ndi banyi si efe Chukwu na gbawo jumu anya. Esilo otua afu efe Chukwu na mba ofesi. Á bia na ife edelu na akukwo nso madu ka eji uche ya malu nke di nma na nke na emero way. Ndi banyi ne welu ife nile di na akukwo nso ma odi nma ma nke na emelo way. Adiro'm eso ife niné edelu na akukwo nso ka nwa ewu.

Madu juo madu kedu ka omelu okwa ya na odi nma. Obulo ife nile ka fa ebute lu Chineke nime ya.

Aghotara'm ihe ina ekwu nwanne.. Odika ihe ana eme ndi kwere na Chukwu na anaghi aga uka. Ana asi na ha abughi ndi nke Chineke mana na ime ndi ahu na aga uka ofuma ka enwe kwa ndi ogbu nmadu, ndi ochi, ndi ogwu ego na ndi na agba ama..

Ihe nna eche bu, o bu na ndi na eme npu amaghi aga oku nmò maka na ha na aga uka? Ka ha echere na ego ha na ebuye ndi isi uka ya edobere ha first class ticket na enu igwe?
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
Why making a mountain out of a molehill! You sleep and wake up everyday without plugging your heart to an electrical socket or whatever to make sure you wake up the next day. You don't need to explain to no one,all I'll say is search your conscience!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') / Joseph Obayemi, Pastor Adeboye's Successor's Sermon / I Am Very Happy To See This Great Day Of My Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.